Can someone help me out?

1. Can someone help me out?

I am really not into taking supplements so i don't know the products. I play semi-pro football and i need a supplement to take to get strength back in my knee (torn acl) a few years ago while in college i took 1-ad, celltech and hydroxycut. i know cell tech is still on the market but is there anything out there that is comprable to 1-ad? i still lift 4 times a week but the strength in my knee is just not comming back like it should so i need a little help. i would only cycle for about 6 months then its back to natural. any help would be appriciated. thanks

2. i don't remember anybody saying 1-ad helps with tendons and joints...however 1 product i can recommend for your knees is Super Cissus RX by UPSLabs...many reported it being good for healing joint problems...

however if its really bad..i would suggest seeing a doc to find out the true nature of the problem and using Super Cissus to aid your recovery....

3. Go as in the IBE area of the forum.
    •   

4. here ya go bro. this stuff should help ya. L-ORNITHINE. IT will help repair and heal connective tissue

5. Thanks for the help. I am looking for something to help strengthen the muscles around my knee. the joints and ligaments are sound. just not regaining the strength i had in the knee!

6. I agree that Super Cissus Rx should be of great help.

7. Super Cissus-RX should help a good deal.

8. Yep Cissus RX for sure.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

9. from what i heard cissus cures all! LOL! Not cures it but helps alot. Give it a shot, im ordering some on my next order.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 12:21 AM
  2. can someone help me out?
    By brutedog in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 12:44 AM
  3. Can Someone Help Me Out..
    By lilshogun in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 03:10 AM
  4. Replies: 5