stack when i get back from break

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
well im on holiday break now...broke my diet pretty bad lol...but its the holidays...snowboarding everything havent had a chance to lift in about a week sux....im all pissed off and **** but ya

so when i get back from break i plan on doing the evolution stack of JW/Restore/BAM and then i wanna add a fat burner

im debating on either doing REDLINE or Hyperdrive by ALRI...thoughts? im wanting to get the excess fat off my midsection/love handles and ya ill start back up on my HIIT cardio i was starting to see some results but ya breaking my diet over this break to gain back some sanity lol

ZoMbSta

Awards
what about considering DCP or Dicana too? Heard plenty of good reviews with both of them..

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
ive heard of dicana not dcp....explain? dont wanna spend a whole bunch of money on fat burners that dont work ya know ;)

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
See the nutraplanet forum/site for details on damage control protocol (DCP). It's basically TTA (melting point) with some other goodies thrown in. I haven't really been following the logs but just looking at the ingredients it should be pretty good.

ZoMbSta

Awards
See the nutraplanet forum/site for details on damage control protocol (DCP). It's basically TTA (melting point) with some other goodies thrown in. I haven't really been following the logs but just looking at the ingredients it should be pretty good.
yup...its at its infant stage now and even the write-up at Nutraplanet is not fully complete...beta testers are currently doing the logs i think...

as for dicana...i searched and seen a few good reviews..but nothing much conclusive or as extensive in its usage as other supps...and its not a cheap supp...so i guess more feedbacks needed on dicana??

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
yup...its at its infant stage now and even the write-up at Nutraplanet is not fully complete...beta testers are currently doing the logs i think...

as for dicana...i searched and seen a few good reviews..but nothing much conclusive or as extensive in its usage as other supps...and its not a cheap supp...so i guess more feedbacks needed on dicana??
I did some Dicana last year with great success. I felt the heat even on my forearms. One thing though: Do a PCT please! I did double dosed Dicana (you almost have to if you want good results) and ran Blaze after that, and kept everything off. No sides at all. Thyro Tabs is pretty similar and might be less expensive. Take a look at it.

Oh! and one thing: Evolution Stack = Great results, but you don't need to add in a fat burner in there. A good diet will turn you in recomp mode and you will burn off the little you have I am sure, and money is a concern..... I would keep it at E Stack

Good luck.

ZoMbSta

Awards
I did some Dicana last year with great success. I felt the heat even on my forearms. One thing though: Do a post cycle therapy please! I did double dosed Dicana (you almost have to if you want good results) and ran Blaze after that, and kept everything off. No sides at all. Thyro Tabs is pretty similar and might be less expensive. Take a look at it.

Oh! and one thing: Evolution Stack = Great results, but you don't need to add in a fat burner in there. A good diet will turn you in recomp mode and you will burn off the little you have I am sure, and money is a concern..... I would keep it at E Stack

Good luck.
Double dosed dicana?!?...omg..that will really cost an arm and leg to do a full 1 month...meaning at its recommended dosage you will see nothing?...aint DCP better since its cheaper and from reviews it looks like recommended dosage is all they need..

Thyro-tabs is like 10 bucks more than dicana..then how can it be cheaper?...unless u meant to say you don't need to double dose to see results?

E-stack? what is it?...i can't seem to find any products on e-stack at nutraplanet by alri?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Double dosed dicana?!?...omg..that will really cost an arm and leg to do a full 1 month...meaning at its recommended dosage you will see nothing?...aint DCP better since its cheaper and from reviews it looks like recommended dosage is all they need..

Thyro-tabs is like 10 bucks more than dicana..then how can it be cheaper?...unless u meant to say you don't need to double dose to see results?

E-stack? what is it?...i can't seem to find any products on e-stack at nutraplanet by alri?
Well, thyro tabs is reg. dose, so costs less. E stack is evolution stack, sorry for the abbreviation! And yes, Dicana is better at double dose..

ZoMbSta

Awards
wow...so you are saying that thyro tabs and dicana basically contains the same ingredients?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
so....ru saying use dicana over the other fat burners??

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
wow...so you are saying that thyro tabs and dicana basically contains the same ingredients?
Well, they work differently, but both are suppresive, and the results seem to be similar according to reviews.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
so....ru saying use dicana over the other fat burners??
I say recomp bud. RECOMP! ;) Eat very clean, and you can lose fat as well as gaining some mass. More mass = more metabolic activity = more fat burning, and less money wasted!

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
I say recomp bud. RECOMP! ;) Eat very clean, and you can lose fat as well as gaining some mass. More mass = more metabolic activity = more fat burning, and less money wasted!
ya thats what i wanna try and do...recomp and i want to enter my first comp. in either late spring or summer

so would the E-stack be the best recomp stack out there so far?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
ya thats what i wanna try and do...recomp and i want to enter my first comp. in either late spring or summer

so would the E-stack be the best recomp stack out there so far?
1st choice:
Well, I would say that X-Factor + Lean Xtreme is an extremely effective, and has been logged too.
2nd choice:
E-Stack would be my second choice for recomp.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
1st choice:
Well, I would say that X-Factor + Lean Xtreme is an extremely effective, and has been logged too.
2nd choice:
E-Stack would be my second choice for recomp.
alright thnxs...i might pick up the E-stack though since nutraplanet is having a sale on the BAM/JW combo and then throw in some restore