Firming lotions/transdermals

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Are there any good firming lotions, is there any such thing? I know transdermal fat loss is questionable but, has anyone had any success with any spot reduction/firmimg?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe I'm helping an ugly LSU fan... :hammer:

Search for Lipoderm-Y or Lipo Ultra (made by Avant labs). Lots of results on here for spot reduction.
Some folks are running Lipo w/ raspberry ketones added (as a substitute for capsacin in the "Spooky Lipoderm" stack - which burns like you wouldn't believe).

Not sure about firming though - but if you find something let me know, my azz is totally too flabby.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Not sure about firming though - but if you find something let me know, my azz is totally too flabby.
Nonsense! You have one of the tightest azz's the snuggle club has ever had the pleasure of. :D

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Losing a lot of BF% (with Lipoderm U (8) + CAP + Venom HD (2) + cAMPHOBOLIC (4)), I am finding that my skin is not reducing as fast.

If anyone has any experience with skin firming lotions/soap, please share your experience. I am very interested in finding a firming solution.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man formestane transdermally was made for you, give it a try. one of the best things you can use to dry you out and firm you up. also for most people it has a positive effect on libido.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man formestane transdermally was made for you, give it a try. one of the best things you can use to dry you out and firm you up. also for most people it has a positive effect on libido.
What do you have like stock in Formestane or something? Its a good compound, but damn.... its not like it provide a reach around or anything. You seem to push it like it cures cancer.

Adams

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
What do you have like stock in Formestane or something? Its a good compound, but damn.... its not like it provide a reach around or anything. You seem to push it like it cures cancer.

Adams
LoL! I was doing some research on Formestane and found this...

Formestane is an enzyme inhibitor used as an antineoplastic agent.

Antineoplastic: any of several drugs that control or kill neoplastic cells; used in chemotherapy to kill cancer cells; all have unpleasant side effects that may include nausea and vomiting and hair loss and suppression of bone marrow function

ref:
Formestane: Information from Answers.com
antineoplastic: Definition and Much More from Answers.com

After doing more research...I didn't find any properties that pointed towards "skin firming". Did you mention Formestane for only spot reduction?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe bigt was just referring to it's ai and hardening abilities as it's suppose to bind shbg, increase t, and decrease estrogen levels, which would lend the user a leaner, harder look.

There have been some anecdotal reports on universal kit's pght product as improving skin appearance, and skin tone. Do a search or browse around their forum, and you should find a couple of threads talking about it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Grimace makes a good point. Any thing that increases GH secretion (or GH itself) should be good for skin firming.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, here's the deal. 6gm x $3=$18. 1 bottle of penetrate=$12. this comes to a total of $30, for a months supply. how many supps have you bought for more than $30 for less than a months supply that either didnt work or were way less effective than you thought? its time to GET SMART DAdams. btw my intention was to get enough interest in this supp to convince dsade to carry it, for purely personal reasons. now that np is going to carry it if you decide not to try it this just leaves more for me. if you do decide to try it you can thank me in advance for all my efforts.:frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw that is exactly what it is, a cancer treatment drug. i think dsade said lipoderm is almost fully saturated, but you could probably add 1 or 2 gm of form powder to it. imo it wouldnt hurt to try.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a good idea with the Lipo-Ultra bigt. The hardening effects of form combined with LU's ability to draw out excessive water and mobilize spot specific sites would be a good combo, although I'd make the F-dermal seperate from the Lipo, as that carrier is only suppose to target site applications. Form (as I'm sure you'll agree) is much more effective thru systemic application.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
prid you are with me on my logic. but i cant totally agree this time. i have never tried form in a localized carrier and have been wanting to try this. sort of like nolva, if you put it on your chest it will isolate it to that region. you could still use the systematic form on other areas, since you can only hit 1 area at a time with the lipo.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good point bigt, and I see where your coming from. I was just thinking that spot reduction was referring to midsection reduction, in which case systemic form would be more useful. It's isolation in the abdomens wouldn't be very effective at all, but as you mentioned isolation in the chest area where there is abundant amounts of estrogen receptors could be very effective.

Do I smell a bigt log somewhere down the road?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what about a prid log? what you on now, just curious. right now am doing pct. got the dermasize at np blowout for $10 thinking about adding some form to it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, here's the deal. 6gm x $3=$18. 1 bottle of penetrate=$12. this comes to a total of $30, for a months supply. how many supps have you bought for more than $30 for less than a months supply that either didnt work or were way less effective than you thought? its time to GET SMART DAdams. btw my intention was to get enough interest in this supp to convince dsade to carry it, for purely personal reasons. now that np is going to carry it if you decide not to try it this just leaves more for me. if you do decide to try it you can thank me in advance for all my efforts.:frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate
Wow... touchy little one today... Maybe you do need the form. to crush some estrogen. I have used Formestane before... with the acetate ester attatched. It has its places. It is great for hardening, and what not, and as a gyno reducer.. Though you arent throwing the whole deal out there either. A metabolite of Form. is 4OHT. Which is slight anabolic... ALSO slightly suppressive. It carries about 25% anabolic activity of Test. Therefore isn't the wisest choice out there, especially for the likes of PCT. So BigT when you tell me to GET SMART. Do your homework first, before trying to call people out. I know my stuff, and help where I can.

Adams

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about a prid log? what you on now, just curious. right now am doing post cycle therapy. got the dermasize at np blowout for $10 thinking about adding some form to it.
I will start a mass fx cycle with restore tomorrow. Since I already had a couple of bottle of the restore I went with it as opposed to the form. After the cycle and some ai time off I'm definitely going to do a form style stack. Keep us posted on how the "dermaform" is treating you if you decide to go that route.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ill do it. might get some mass fx myself, let me know how you like it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry about the pun DAdams, actually it was a reference to an old tv show. a little before your time. as for form and pct there is alot of debate. arthur l. rea thinks very highly of it. i will agree with you on one thing, i would use it short term like clomid. ect. until test gets back up. then switch to a more conventional ai like novadexxt. two weeks of formestane should do the trick. good luck.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry about the pun DAdams, actually it was a reference to an old tv show. a little before your time. as for form and post cycle therapy there is alot of debate. arthur l. rea thinks very highly of it. i will agree with you on one thing, i would use it short term like clomid. ect. until test gets back up. then switch to a more conventional ai like novadexxt. two weeks of formestane should do the trick. good luck.
Its no problem... My initial comment was said in Jest, but I believe you took it the wrong way.... maybe it was the lack of smilies!!!!

Adams

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks, btw how is agent 99?

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
What did you guys think of E-Form for Formestane application?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's where most of the feedback has come from with the form products in general. Haven't used the exclusive "Eform" to offer product feedback, but I'd say it's quite effective based on the reviews. Maybe bigt can give you some personal experience with though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
e-form is one of the most effective supps ive used. the only problem is bulk nut is only place to get it. i like several other's on this board are former bn shoppers who for various reasons choose not to shop there, one being np is much better anyways. formestane and penetrate are now available at nutra planet.