Could Cissus RX help Tendonitis?

Hot Sauce

Hot Sauce

Awards
Hey guys, my dad has been experiencing severe tendonitis in his right arm, and Cissus entered my mind :)think: ) as an option for pain relief / tendon repair. Do you think Cissus could help this problem? If you've had a similar experience and tried Cissus, I'd love to here about it.... Thanks

mp5man1

mp5man1

Awards
It helped me. I almost was forced to retire from a dsik injury (C-5 C-6). I was told I was going to have a 2 inch metal plate in my neck this July. I'm back to work with no metal.

I cant say that it's because of Cissus but I took a bunch of it and still do. I think it helped. Also helps with knee and foot pain. I have had surgery in both. I am a firm believer in the stuff.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
It has helped at least 4 people that I know personally. Their tendonitus is gone.

m88tow

Awards
I don't have tendonitis, but did have some real painful joints esp. in the shoulders until I started taking Cissus Rx by USP Labs. I am patiently waiting my SuperCissusRx to come in since I only have 1 bottle of the old stuff left. It is def. worth a shot man, I felt results in like 2-3 days. At $30 for a bottle of Super Cissus you can't go wrong trying.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Helped with my tendonitis very recently.

Hot Sauce

Hot Sauce

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys. I believe we are going to give it a try. I'll let you know how it goes.