body fat: around 9%

Measurments:
arms: 17.5
waist: 32.5
thighs: 23.5

peyton

Awards
Day 1
today i took my first pill this morning with my breakfast which has around 10g of fat ,i hit the gym up and did legs. Squatted 365 for 7 and 405 for 2 (nothing out of the ordinary)
weight was the same, not really expecting any gains until after the first week.

peyton

Awards
I forgot to go into my backround to much so here it is:
I'm 20 yrs old
i have done only one cycle in the past which was a superdrol knockoff and gained 10 pounds in a 4 week cycle i kept 8 in the post cycle.
my current bench: 320
current squat:440
current dead lift: 430

post cycle plan: either rebound reloaded and retain or i wanted to try rebound relaoded and activate along with x factor.
what do you guys think?

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
i would run nolva if you can get it..

peyton email me at [email protected]
got a question for ya bro
I agree, the supplements rebound reloaded or retain wil not suffice as post cycle therapy after a cycle with a progestin.

BTW aren't you a bit too young to use prohormones?

peyton

Awards
I know i probably shouldnt be using ph's yet i guess i will have to suffer the consequences when i get a bit older

peyton

Awards
Day 2:
Back and chest
everything was pretty much the same except for i was feeling a better pump. when i got home i weighed myself and was 203lbs, i havent weighed that since my superdrol cycle about 3 months earlier.Im not attributing the weight gain to x mass but to the crazy appetite it has given me in the past 2 days.
It seems like everything i eat is not enough.

peyton

Awards
Day 3 :
Triceps
nothing much out of the ordinary except felt a little bit bigger and had a slight increase in strength. instead of using 110 on the easy curl bar for tricep extensions i used 125 and got 8 reps.I weighed my self when i got home and was 205lbs which is crazy cuz ive never weighed that much before.
I can't wait to see the gains i make in weeks 3 & 4.

peyton

Awards
Day 4:
Day off
I dont have anything to say except for ****ing 209lbs. I cant beleive this and its only the 4th day.This s**t is serious when it comes to gaining mass.

micjakson

micjakson

Awards
keep up the great log! Post if you get any sides, because alot of guys have been getting gyno from x-mass lately.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
dude, hate to break it to ya but youve probably put on atleast half from water.. but still, quite impressive. keep it up bro!

peyton

Awards
thanks bro im not expecting the 8 pound gain i made in the first four days to be all muscle im guessing prob 2 pounds is muscle and the rest is water.

peyton

Awards
Day 5:
traps and shoulders
Strength was up a little bit today and i looked a bit bigger, for push presses i did 8 reps of 225 instead of 6 and for arnold presses i did 80 pound dumbells instead of 70s

njt11

Awards
I also ran this similar at the same age. By week 3 get ready for peanut sized balls, alot of aggression, and some serious lethargy. My last week and a half was hell. I gained a ton of mass, but it wasn't worth the sides. PP is is just as good for me and without the killer sides.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ dude, the same **** happened to me this week.. (it was the end of my 3 week cycle).. i just started my pct 2 days ago.. anyway, my next cycle will be phera-max as a standalone.. but dude, i was only taking 80mgs for the full 3 weeks also...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think people forget that the original product that this was cloned from was only 25mg. If you look back it wasn't uncommon for people to be using it at 25mg and 50mg...I'm just sayin'...

And 8 pounds in four days is a lot of glycogen/water! Are you having any sides like headaches and sweating more than normal?

peyton

Awards
the only side so far may be i sweat a little more when i work out.
What types of gains did u guys make in weight/strength?

peyton

Awards
Day 6:
biceps
everything seemed the same except was little bit stronger on heavy curls , and got a nice pump. weight is staying the same.

njt11

Awards
I never touched this guy's doses even.
I ran a product identical called Revolt by ALRI.
50/75/75/75 for 4 weeks.
Last 10 days were shutdown from hell.

Just warning you bro, stay at 80 and keep it to 4 weeks, trust me.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Whats the diet and training look like? Also, what else are you running with XMass and after your cycle is finished?

Glad to see a solo XMass log...

peyton

Awards
thanks guys im am gonna prob post before/after pics at the end of my cycle.
as far as my diet goes im eating around 300g of protein a day and around 375 carbs a day mostly form complex carbs but i eat simple sugar carbs in the morning and after my work out , as far as fat goes prob not to much because i eat pretty clean.But i make sure i eat at least like 5g of fat when i take my xmass pills.
as far as supplements go i take:
perfect cycle
no-xplode
animal pak
on 100% whey
cyto gainer
taurine

peyton

Awards
day 7 :
legs
not much of a difference except got one more rep of 365 on squat and got three extra reps of 225 for front squats.Didnt get a chance to weigh myself today but i did feel / look bigger.i am gonna weigh myself tommorow on my off day.

peyton

Awards
day 9
chest
yesterday was an off day and i seem to be sticking to the same weight bench press was the same today i did 260 eight times which ive done once before. everything else i did i went up 5-10 lbs for dumbell flyes i did 70's up from 60's.

also lately i havent been able to sleep in,usually i can sleep like 10 hrs and still be tired but lately i sleep like 8 or 9 hours and cant go back to sleep. i dont no if this is a side effect or not?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
it def is dude. i slept terrible on x-mass and i was only taking 80mgs. i only did a 3wk cycle

peyton

Awards
thanks man i also have been getting a wicked headache the past two days prob from the ****ty sleep ive been getting.

cant wait for 120mgs:(

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
dude, let me tell ya.. i started and remained at 80mgs throughout my 3 week cycle. i did 3 because at the middle of 2 weeks, i started getting lethargy and my hair was thinning.. plus i was sick of 4 hours of sleep each night. even from the start, i took my first xmass pill right in the beginning of the day, and the next pill about 4-5 hours later.. **** still made me sleep bad..

njt11

Awards
Xmass really got to me too. Last 2 weeks I was Crabby all day. Me and my room mate were cycling it at the same time and for multiple hours a day we would just lie on the floor the lethargy was so bad. I'd go to my g/f's with little to no libido and it drove us both nuts. Little bit of backne. Gained a ****load of mass, but way too many sides. I would NEVER even think of bumping it to 120, good luck man, thats all I gotta say.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man i also have been getting a wicked headache the past two days prob from the ****ty sleep ive been getting.

cant wait for 120mgs:(
Headaches could be from BP and or dehydration...either way, try drinking more water! Too bad you aren't running Cycle Support with your X-mass...

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
Xmass really got to me too. Last 2 weeks I was Crabby all day. Me and my room mate were cycling it at the same time and for multiple hours a day we would just lie on the floor the lethargy was so bad. I'd go to my g/f's with little to no libido and it drove us both nuts. Little bit of backne. Gained a ****load of mass, but way too many sides. I would NEVER even think of bumping it to 120, good luck man, thats all I gotta say.

yeah def the same with me.. did you try phera-max dude? there is supposed to be no sides at 30mg for 3-4 weeks. people say they feel great on phera-max

micjakson

micjakson

Awards
yeah, I am on my 4th week of pheramax, started at 30mgs, now at 45. It is absolutely amazing. I have had NO sides(except I have been feeling lethargic lately, but thats it). My strength and weight has gone up and now I just hope I can keep my gains after PCT.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^ how much weight have u gone up bro??

peyton

Awards
thanks for the help guys ever since i started x mass i have been drinking at least a gallon of water a day so i dont think its dehydration maybe its blood pressure. as far as 120mgs go im gonna try it and if i cant stand the sides ill go back down to 80mg. I have never tried phera but i have a bottle which im prob gonna use in the near future. I hope its one of those "feel good compounds" unlike x mass.

peyton

Awards
day 10:
back
even though my weight is staying the same i def felt like the x mass is starting to kick in every lift seemed a bit easier. i havent experienced any back pain yet but a slight headache which kinda annoying.As far as my sleep problems go i bought some over the counter sleep aid and hope that will help i also started taking a blood pressure support to hopefully stop these headaches.

p.s. I have a question for people who have tried this product, how much mass / strength did u gain in ur cycle? just curious want to know wat to expect.

njt11

Awards
day 10:
back
even though my weight is staying the same i def felt like the x mass is starting to kick in every lift seemed a bit easier. i havent experienced any back pain yet but a slight headache which kinda annoying.As far as my sleep problems go i bought some over the counter sleep aid and hope that will help i also started taking a blood pressure support to hopefully stop these headaches.

p.s. I have a question for people who have tried this product, how much mass / strength did u gain in ur cycle? just curious want to know wat to expect.
I was at 80mg for 4 weeks. It was my first cycle ever and it was stacked with prostanozol. I gained 18, kept 15 after pct. Major lifts jumped 30-40lbs. I only think I gained that much because it was my first cycle.

jvb20

Awards
how long was it untill you started to see any weight gain???

peyton

Awards
yea i find that kind of weird because when i did my superdrol cycle i gained like 9 of the 10lbs in the first two weeks and the 3rd and 4th week my strength just went up.

peyton

Awards
Day 11
tri's
well unfortunately i caught a cold, nothing to bad though just a runny nose and a little cough, still managed to hit up the gym and was definetley a bit stronger. i did 125 for 12 on tricep extensions (up from 8) and the usual weight i used for tricep pushdowns was just too light.i weighed myself after my work out and was 208 which is reasonable since i sweated out a lot of water weight.Hope this cold goes away so i can really start gaining.

peyton

Awards
Day 12
shoulders
even though i caught an annoying cold i still am managing to get just as an intense workout as if i was healthy. I did push presses today and did 4 reps of 250. It seems that i am not gaining any weight any more prob because of my cold. Also people are definetly starting to notice the gains i have been making today alone i had 3 people at different times ask me if i was juicing and i had one of my old teachers ask me if i was competing in bodybuiding.

peyton

Awards
Day 13
biceps
im just starting to feel my cold weaken so hopefully i will be back to full strenght soon. as far as my workout goes i definetly felt something today, I got a pump superfast today (like after my second set) when i usually get a pump in the middle of my workout. I saw an old friend i havent seen since before the cycle and he says i looked alot bigger which is cool.

All i got to say is you aint seen nothing yet!

peyton

Awards
day 14
legs
well my cold is almost non existent now and i definetly felt the compound working today.for squats i did 365 8 no problem and then 405 x 3 . usually during leg workouts im extremely exhhausted but today i had the feeling like i could handle any weight(the same feeling i got with superdrol in 3rd week).also for leg presses i filled it up completley with 45's and added 25's to the back of the machine and got 12 no problem(ive never even attemted that weight before).i wieghed myself and was 208, i think im gonna start gaining weight again since my cold is gone.

peyton

Awards
Day 15
off day
well today i jumped up to 120mg and am gonna keep it there until the end of the cycle (or as long as i can handle it) tommorow i will do chest.

peyton

Awards
Day 16
Chest
was a little bit stronger today i did 300 x 2 with no help on my 3rd set which i havent done since my last cycle and i also did 100's for dumbell incline which i have never done. overall i was definetley stronger. no new weight to report since i didnt weigh myself.

peyton

Awards
Day 17
back
today i felt pretty good and went alot heavier on all excercises. i weighed my self and was still 208 , I dont know why im not gaining anymore weight but its getting kinda frustrating.

jvb20

Awards
hey im taking the same thing as you exept its 25 mg and i take it 3 times daily and i have had no weight gain at all yet dont understand it

micjakson

micjakson

Awards
I'll be done with my pheramax cycle in a few days. I have gained about 20lbs(some of which is obviously water). Phera is not really the "feel good" product, but it's not bad. I just recently started getting nosebleeds, which is most likely the increase in blood pressure. Wierd thing is that I dont get them while lifting, but when I am just sitting or something. Overrall great product, my arms have gone up more than an inch, but I owe that to a 5k clean diet and because I just got off a cut. As for strength, I can't complain.

peyton

Awards
damn i have a bottle of pheramax that i will prob use later in the year can't wait to try it.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
hey im taking the same thing as you exept its 25 mg and i take it 3 times daily and i have had no weight gain at all yet dont understand it
How long have you been on yet? What product do you have? Revolt? I have a bottle of Revolt, wich has the same compound as X Mass and I'm planning I cycle later this year.

peyton

Awards
Day 18
triceps
damn today i was definetly stronger i started off by doing reverse grip bench or suicide bench (i dont know what they call it) and i did 250x10 and 275 x 4 then i went on to skull crushers and did 130 for 8 reps. i weighed myself again and it aint buggin , stuck at damn 208.
I hope i start gaining weight again maybe in the fourth week, what do u guys think?