SizeOn Talets or Powder?

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
Do you all recommend the SizeOn Powder or Tablets?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If the powder is more economical then go with that. Usually the powders are more economical in my experience. If they're both the same formula then there shouldn't be a difference in results

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I know there are carbs in the powder that is not in the tabs. I am using the powder now and I love it!

keater824

keater824

Awards
i used the powder fruit punch flavor it was pretty nasty u should buy the lemon flavor and mix it with lemon Gatorade or add splenda also size on was the best creatine i had ever used

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I thought the tabs had more ingrediants to them than the powder???

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used the powder but plan on taking the pills next time. I felt bloated from drinking SuperPump 250 pre-workout, the SizeOn during, then 1/2 later a protein shake.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I thought the tabs had more ingrediants to them than the powder???
By wastage I meant the powder that become aerosolized everytime one opens the container. Damn cloud of fine particles erupting everytime I put the scoop in.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That's not what I meant YR.

SO powder supp facts (hopefully this is readable - couldn't find an image link from NP's write-up HERE
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (43 grams)
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 125
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 31g 10%
Dietary Fibers 4.7g 19%
Sugars 14.5g **
Protein 0g 0%
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 250mg 416%
Thiamine (Thiamine HCl) 1.5mg 100%
Niacin (Niacinamide) 20mg 100%
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxide HCl) 2mg 100%
Folic Acid 400mcg 100%
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 6mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pentothenate) 10mg 100%
Calcium 400mg 40%
Magnesium 100mg 25%
Zinc 3.75mg 25%
Sodium 400mg 17%
Potassium 99mg 3%
Gaspari Proprietary Oligosaccharide Polyisomeric Growth Matrix: 25g **
Containing - Bio-Engineered Hypertrophy Inducing
Formula #6 [Outlast (proprietary, patent, pending glucose polysaccharide analog), Creatine Gluconate], Maltodextrin, Amylose, Fibersol 2, Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum
Gaspari CellDriver Energy Matrix: 12.3g **
Containing - Drive II Mitochondrial Energy Factor (Glucose, Creatine Monohydrate, Malic Acid, 2-deoxy-Ribose, Creatine Alpha-Keto-Glutarate), Glycerol Monostearate, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Calcium Gluconate, L-Citrulline, Arginine HMB, L-Taurine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Gaspari Electrolytic Delivery Matrix: 206mg **
Containing - 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine, Magnesium Oxide and Aspartate, Zinc Oxide and Aspartate, Potassium Gluconate, Folic Acid, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Corosolic Acid, and Coenzyme Q-10
Gaspari Aquasol Vita-Dynamic Matrix: 284mg **
Containing - Vitamin C, Vitamin B-1, B-3, B-6, B-12, Pantothenic Acid
Now - here are the tabs (per Discount An*bolics)
Supplement Facts
Serving Size 8 Tablets
Servings Per Container 40
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C 280mg
Calcium 480mg
Vitamin B6 4mg
Vitamin B12 1mg
Niacin 4mg
Folic Acid 1mg
Zinc 14mg
Riboflavin 4mg
Magnesium 200mg
Gaspari Proprietary Cytologic Polyisomeric Growth Matrix 3240mg
Creatine Gluconate
Creatine Phosphate
Dicreatine Malate
Creatine Magnesium Chelate
Gaspari Proprietary Mitochondrial Pro Energizing Factor 3940mg
Glycerol Monostearate
Sodium Bocarbonate
Calcium Carbonate
Disodium ATP
Pyridoxine HCL
Folic Acid/Folate
Cyanocobalamin
Gaspari Proprietary Neurostimulatory Nootrophic Enhancing Formula 822mg
Citric Acid
Vitamin C
Allothiamine (extracted from garlic)
Zinc Gluconate
Riboflavin
Niacin
They are different - the powder has creatine AKG - but the tabs don't (for example).

Looks like the powder has more stuff - but less servings (for about the same price - I think).

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
How odd. Other than binders (in the tabs) and anti-clumping agents (in the powder) I don't see any reason why the formulas would be different.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The powder looks better, but if you dont' want the carbs then just go with the tabs. I've yet to try size on but i'll give it a shot when i'm bulking.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - no clue.

But - they are radically different.
Just wanted to let folks know - as I noticed this a while back.

Chad07xle

Awards
Where are you guys buying your size on from?
By the way my name is Chad obviously I am new here I usually just log in to read and find out info.
Thanks,

Chad

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
Where are you guys buying your size on from?
By the way my name is Chad obviously I am new here I usually just log in to read and find out info.
Thanks,

Chad
from the board sponsors :thumbsup:

Chad07xle

Awards
If I start taking Anabolic Pump would size on be something good to stack it with?

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
a friend from the gym gave me a full tub of sizeon for free bc he didn't like it but it tastes really horrible, almost like a mildew type of after taste...anyone find this to be the case? any experience is appreciated. i always like to take advantage of free stuff. thanks.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It's free????
What was the question again? :blink:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
a friend from the gym gave me a full tub of sizeon for free bc he didn't like it but it tastes really horrible, almost like a mildew type of after taste...anyone find this to be the case? any experience is appreciated. i always like to take advantage of free stuff. thanks.
I actually liked the taste when I tried the lemon ice one. The product is pretty solid but too expensive for what it delivers IMO.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I had some type of berry flavored and it tasted good. Maybe yours is mildewed?

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
They are definitely different formulas. SZ powder in Lemon is really good and I found it to be one of, if not the best creatines for bulking on the market. The tabs seem geared toward those avoiding carbs, but that somewhat defeats the purpose of the formula in the powder.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Me thinks that ain't a real word, YR.
mil·dew (mĭl'dōō', -dyōō') Pronunciation Key
n.

1. Any of various fungi that form a superficial, usually whitish growth on plants and various organic materials.
2. A superficial coating or discoloration of organic materials, such as cloth, paper, or leather, caused by fungi, especially under damp conditions.
3. A plant disease caused by such fungi.

tr. & intr.v. mil·dewed, mil·dew·ing, mil·dews
To affect or become affected with mildew.

[Middle English, from Old English mildēaw, honeydew, nectar; see melit- in Indo-European roots.]

VAPOR

Awards
I just picked some up last week (grape), and it ain't good at all. Going to return it. Funky after taste and it's really slimey if not shaken....I dunno but maybe they've put out a bad batch or it wasn't sealed properly....

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
SizeOn powder=post carbs, something along those lines

SizeOn tablets=same thing, but has some type of neurostim with it.

Everything else is the same.