doseage question for Activate and PowerFull

psycho

psycho

Awards
After reading through here some, I have become very interrested in these 2 supplements.. My question is how much of each do I need to take? I weigh 240lbs (not sure if that is a factor or not)

Would this make an awesome stack? Will I need to take something to get my levels back in check after the cycle?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ActivaTe - 1 pill 4 times a day spread evenly

PowerFull - 1 cap per 20lbs bodyweight

No PCT needed. Do a 4-8 week cycle, then try Ebol or something.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
If you can afford it i'd do 12 caps of Powerfull but 6 is the normal dose, 12 caps is awesome. Take 4 3 times daily with the last serving before you go to bed. And 4 activate, this should make a very good stack and their is no need to come off of Powerfull as it is non suppressive.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I take 9 Powerfull's a day and I love it, I would fvck it if it was a female, it's that good :D I tried 12 but I didn't notice an extreme difference between 9 a day. Take it with creatine and your pumps and strength will be really good for a steroid free combo.

C

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Both products have had people report increased effects with more than the reccomened dose, I'd say start at the reccomended doses for each and work your way up. I have used both and seen good results with the rec dose, you are a little heavier than me though.

M

msenny

Awards
are you supposed to take activate and rebound reloaded on off days as well as lifting days, if not what do u take on off days?

M

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
are you supposed to take activate and rebound reloaded on off days as well as lifting days, if not what do u take on off days?
yes. however, missing a few days here and there had no noticeable effect for me. I usually cut back my powerfull dosage to recommended on days I don't lift.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Male Anti-Aging Medicine 5
J 35 and Older 7
B Anabolics 2
I Anabolics 7
R Anabolics 11