N.O. Xplode

psycho

psycho

Awards
Any comments on this stuff.. I am on day 2 of it and feel pretty good.. On the directions, it says to start out by taking one scoop, then 30 minutes later to take another to test your tolerance.. What do they expect to happen if you have a low tolerance for it?

I added some Amino Fuel by twinlab to the mix (liquid). I have always loved that stuff..

Thanks for any info.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You'll just get the jitters. 1-1.5 scoops works great for me. Beware, most people develop a tolerance for it pretty quick. I'd use it only pre-workout.

psycho

psycho

Awards
I noticed the jitters after my testing cycle... I got done working out and my hands were shaking like crazy... I didnt feel that today.. I use 2 scoops.

I may have to up it a little.. I weigh 240lbs so I may need a little more.. what do ya think?

I have been out of the supplement loop so long I dont know what to use anymore...

jvb20

Awards
just up it i weigh less than you and i was taking 2 and a half scoops but had a high tolerance for it... good luck

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
NO-Explode is a good product, but imo it has wayyy too much sugar. I used it once and I just felt like I had a serious sugar/caffiene high. Not clean at all, and I had some really bad lows on it. But, it definitely does give you energy, you should be fine with 2 scoops, you could also go buy a big box of white sugar from the grocery store and take 2 scoops of it...should have energy from that too:toofunny:

JKC12482

Awards
um, did you even read the no xplode, bottle it has "zero sugar" written all over it it has no sugar whatsoever

psycho

psycho

Awards
I definitely feel the volumizer, but it doesnt really hit me for a few hours.. I still feel the pump when I wake up in the morning.. I felt like spiderman when he woke up and looked in the mirror after being bitten by the spider...LMAO

If I dont like the overall affect of this N.O.... I may try the nitro and celltech stack

lethaltricks

Awards
I definitely feel the volumizer, but it doesnt really hit me for a few hours.. I still feel the pump when I wake up in the morning.. I felt like spiderman when he woke up and looked in the mirror after being bitten by the spider...LMAO

If I dont like the overall affect of this N.O.... I may try the nitro and celltech stack

DONT waste your time with the celltech/nitrotech stack. If anything try just the nitrotech alone but dont waste your money on the celltech. Its pretty much 75 grams of sugar with some creatine monohydrate and alpha lipolic acid...and a 70$ price tag(not worth it in my opinion). Try Cell Mass and NO Xplode stack instead, and if you want to shell out the cash get the nitrotech for a protien (although there are better buys out there as well). Good luck!

Fun2Train

Awards
im fixing to start on cellmass and NO-Xlode, my friend just finish a month on those two and had real great gains on it. I know his bench went up about 15 pounds after 2 weeks on it, so I was impressed seeing it first hand.

ZoMbSta

Awards
DONT waste your time with the celltech/nitrotech stack. If anything try just the nitrotech alone but dont waste your money on the celltech. Its pretty much 75 grams of sugar with some creatine monohydrate and alpha lipolic acid...and a 70$ price tag(not worth it in my opinion). Try Cell Mass and NO Xplode stack instead, and if you want to shell out the cash get the nitrotech for a protien (although there are better buys out there as well). Good luck!
Don't even bother about nitro-tech too...it is 1 of the most awful tasting protein ever drank and its as expensive as Celltech...there are many of the board sponsors here that supplies cheap and good source of protein....another volumiser which i'm testing at the moment is IntraXcell which I thinks it works..but the main ingredient here is beta-alanine which I think you can get in bulk for a cheap price and still experience the volumising effect...

psycho

psycho

Awards
thanks guys... I was wanting the nitro tech for the NO mainly

Ill check out the cellmass

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are your goals, psycho? There are a ton of options for you in thi category:

NP massPump stack - for the money, unbeatable. Creatine, citrulline, arginine EE. Massive pumps, $20

Storm/Shock Therapy - $55 total, effective, nuff said

Clout/Body Octane - it doesn't get better than this. It's very expensive, but it is awesome for strength, endurance, and recovery. It's hard to overtrain on this stuff.

Xpand - cheap and very effective. Whopping doses of arginine and creatine in one product.

Vassive Stack - Never tried it, but killer ingredients.

Horsepower - sickest pumps from this kind of product, great ingredients, lots of creatine, cheap.

And if you just want pumps, you're best off taking an NO pill twice a day, and creatine separately. Here's some good NO stuff:

SAN Vaso Flow - brand new, but kick ass ingredients. You'll have to visit the dark side to buy it.

NOX3 - cheap AAKG

Nitrocharge - cheap and effective, di-arginine

SAN Ox - https://www.nutraplanet.com/product/488/ox+free_cubed.html

keep in mind that arginine pumps aren't really effective at building mass, and don't enhance performance. I'd call it a cosmetic supplement, even. Citrulline, on the other hand, enhances performance and recovery, AND give great pumps. If you've never tried 6gr citrulline a day, you definately should. You can use OX or cheaper bulk.

psycho

psycho

Awards
My goals are to add muscle and strength.. I could stand to lose a little fat in the mid section at the same time..

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MassPump or Clout/BO are the two I highly recommend. MassPump if you're cheap, Clout/BO if you have cash.

Throwing 75-150gr of CM in with the Clout is a cheaper way to get similar results for $25 less.

lucbohunicky

Awards
It's the caffene that is giving people the energy.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
My goals are to add muscle and strength.. I could stand to lose a little fat in the mid section at the same time..
Aren't we all? :icon_lol:

As for NO-Xplode, it's a decent supplement. The big problem with it as people already mentioned is the fact that you can build a tolerance to it fairly quickly.

My vote? Nutra's Mass Pump Stack. Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's the caffene that is giving people the energy.
Not entirely true. It has vinpocetine, vincamine, NAD, tyrosine, taurine, in addition to the caffeine, and citrulline and arginine to theoretically speed those into the body.

There's a lot of synergy going on there, and the effect is way more than a cap of NoDoz.

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Aren't we all? :icon_lol:

As for NO-Xplode, it's a decent supplement. The big problem with it as people already mentioned is the fact that you can build a tolerance to it fairly quickly.

My vote? Nutra's Mass Pump Stack. Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed.

This guy has a point,I am also mixing my own pump juice in the form of this stack.It really works and all that is there is just arginine derivitives and cee.I really like it cause there is no caffeine to think your getting what your not.I am also going to try Gaspari's Super Pump 250,everything Rich has made this far works,and no one can argue with that unless they have not seen results.

Attachments

lucbohunicky

Awards
The thing for me is that I am only 16 years old. I began taking NO XPLODE but I do not think the caffene is advisable for a still-growing person. I am now taking Expand caff free.

psycho

psycho

Awards
The thing for me is that I am only 16 years old. I began taking NO XPLODE but I do not think the caffene is advisable for a still-growing person. I am now taking Expand caff free.
IMO...you are to young to be taking anything.. At your age, if you just eat eat eat, you will grow... I packed on 30lbs of muscle around your age, just by working out HARD and eating... Hard work is the key. I feel that is a problem with almost everybody, they want some magical pill to do all the work.. You still have to work your ass off.. The supplements just aide you, not do the work for you.

You have to be careful about what you take these days. There is to much out there not made for adolecents. Even creatine, I will not recommend to a young person.. JMO

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i was happy with results i got from bsn's prodcts, i wasnt so happy with the price. i found something from ASN thats comparable to no explode but it only costs $14.99. i havent used it but for the price it would be worth trying. ASN "extreme drive"

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
you definetly want to use cell mass because it has more creatine that you will need and i think it also has glutamine in it.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What the f-uck is up with these 2006 threads coming back from the dead? :think:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
didn't notice the date i guess
No worries. Sh!t happens. But, being new, people will b!tch at you to search before posting, not bringing dead threads back to life, etc. It's bound to accidently happen, though. You're new, so it'll take a little time to get used to the forums.