MASS Xtreme/Tren Xtreme Stack, Any advice/info?

lethaltricks

Awards
I have used this stack before and have seen pretty good results however, I was wondering if there is a better way to stack these two and/or other alternatives. Also regarding hepatoxicity, if there is anything I should be taking to protect the liver. thanks

OmarJ

Awards
I have used this stack before and have seen pretty good results however, I was wondering if there is a better way to stack these two and/or other alternatives. Also regarding hepatoxicity, if there is anything I should be taking to protect the liver. thanks
Definitly need a liver protector as well as a really good PCT and prob some sort of support supplements during, Alot of people really do not recommend stacking those two being that mass Xtreme is methyl based and Tren Xtreme is strong enough on its own. I dont know how safe or how well your system will do after that.

you said youve done this before??

lethaltricks

Awards
Correct, and I have seen amazing results, as I am a hardgainer. But I was stupid the first time and didnt use a liver protector and only MaxTribustack as PCT. Luckily I didnt get any gyno or fat gain, just lost a considerable amount of strength.

thatoneguy

thatoneguy

Awards
bro try taking their new tt-40 stacked with mass or vns-9 see mass is pharaplex a wet gainer but a good one. while vns is hal 50 clone. strength through the roof. tt-40 is supposed to be a for real ''test product'' im stoked on it

lethaltricks

Awards
tt-40 eh? Ill check it out. I like their products, so Ill probably stick with this brand for all my "ph" needs. Are you currently using the tt-40?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
bro try taking their new tt-40 stacked with mass or vns-9 see mass is pharaplex a wet gainer but a good one. while vns is hal 50 clone. strength through the roof. tt-40 is supposed to be a for real ''test product'' im stoked on it
who makes mass extreme, tren extreme, vns-9, and tt-40. i've been searching and can't find anything on 'em.

thatoneguy

thatoneguy

Awards
no i am going to think about stacking tren and tt-40 but im only 19 still got plenty of nat growth in me so im not in a rush