Test. boost question

  1. Test. boost question


    I am going to use a test booster only for my post cycle therapy for MegaH.
    So, the question is which is better:
    Vitrix(I responded decently to it in the past) and cheaper
    or
    6-oxo (supposedly pretty good)
    or
    Blue Up w/stim (for lethargy)

    Ive read for dosage anywhere from 1 to 4 grams a day, I'm 180lbs.
    Any help is appreciated.


  2. 6-oxo hands down man. PCT u'll want a good AI. U could stack vitrix and 6-oxo. thatd be one hell of a stack.

  3. 6-oxo, if your not going to be running an AI already, if you are, I would go with Blue-up...I have ALWAYS used Blue-up and responded really well to it. GL with w/e you do though.
    •   
       


  4. i agree 6oxo, when i was uneducated and jumped on m1t i did a 6oxo PCT. yeah, retarded but i learned and maybe you will be fine or maybe you will learn as well.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    i agree 6oxo, when i was uneducated and jumped on m1t i did a 6oxo post cycle therapy. yeah, retarded but i learned and maybe you will be fine or maybe you will learn as well.
    THanks for all the responses.

    Hey Piston, I used a whole slew of supps. on my last pct for H-50. Nolva.-DHEA-Leanxtreme-Fenu-trib-creatine
    And still felt lethargic for 2 weeks, is that better than your experience of trib only?

    What do you think of:
    Vitrix 1000mg
    6-OXO 300mg
    Clomid ?
    Creatine
    You think this would be sufficient to save my gains?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck.
    GL with w/e you do though.
    What is GL?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bubbaw
    What is GL?
    good luck maybe?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles
    good luck maybe?
    Huh !!
    and here I didn't think I was retarded......

    Great avatar, gawd bless her !!! ose:

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bubbaw
    THanks for all the responses.

    Hey Piston, I used a whole slew of supps. on my last post cycle therapy for H-50. Nolva.-DHEA-Leanxtreme-Fenu-trib-creatine
    And still felt lethargic for 2 weeks, is that better than your experience of trib only?

    What do you think of:
    Vitrix 1000mg
    6-OXO 300mg
    Clomid ?
    Creatine
    You think this would be sufficient to save my gains?
    did you take support supplements while on cycle? liver, bp, etc protection?

    Im a firm believer in liver supplements post cycle as well, could be why you felt lethargic, could be many things.

    Are you having trouble getting sources for SERMS such as Clomid Nolva or the like? If not then you should have it on hand and i would suggest running it at least 2 weeks it will help you bounce back quicker.

    If libido is a problem post cycle get a libido booster, i didnt like fenugreek my last PCT so next one im going to try out some Maca. I have no experience or much knowledge on Vitrex so i cant really advise you there...I havent used Haladrol either so i dont know how suppressive/harsh it is.

    Hope that help a little. Ask and search and you shall find

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    did you take support supplements while on cycle? liver, bp, etc protection?

    Im a firm believer in liver supplements post cycle as well, could be why you felt lethargic, could be many things.

    Are you having trouble getting sources for SERMS such as Clomid Nolva or the like? If not then you should have it on hand and i would suggest running it at least 2 weeks it will help you bounce back quicker.

    If libido is a problem post cycle get a libido booster, i didnt like fenugreek my last post cycle therapy so next one im going to try out some Maca. I have no experience or much knowledge on Vitrex so i cant really advise you there...I havent used Haladrol either so i dont know how suppressive/harsh it is.

    Hope that help a little. Ask and search and you shall find
    Hey thanks for the reply.....

    Yeah I am running 1g milk thistle/1g hawthorne berry and will continue through pct. I've got Nolvadex on the way. I started trib yesterday @1g, will increase to 2g Tuesday. Monday will be my last MegaH dose so, Nolva-trib-milk thistle-hawthorne.
    MegaH/H-50 isn't as toxic as say Superdrol, so I think that should be sufficiant. What do you think?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bubbaw
    Hey thanks for the reply.....

    Yeah I am running 1g milk thistle/1g hawthorne berry and will continue through post cycle therapy. I've got Nolvadex on the way. I started trib yesterday @1g, will increase to 2g Tuesday. Monday will be my last MegaH dose so, Nolva-trib-milk thistle-hawthorne.
    MegaH/H-50 isn't as toxic as say Superdrol, so I think that should be sufficiant. What do you think?
    Looks ok. Glad you decided to go with some nolva. what are your dosing plans for it?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    Looks ok. Glad you decided to go with some nolva. what are your dosing plans for it?
    40/40/20/20 till out, which should be in the 4th week.
    Yeah I know the Nolva is the right way to go, but was trying to save a couple dollars I guess. Not very bright, so I appreciate the reminder. Happy New Year.

  13. Happy new Year!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test E vs. Test C Question
    By Dark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 10:24 PM
  2. Methyl 1-test manufacturer question
    By anaphylactic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 07:57 AM
  3. Homebrew Test Transdermal Question?
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2003, 12:17 AM
  4. 1-Test cycle question
    By csrulez in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 11:31 AM
  5. Test Cyp Question
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 10:17 PM
Log in
Log in