What are "Must Have" Supplements when bulking?

Fun2Train

Awards
I would say a good multi vitamin and EFA and of course protein. What other supplements would you consider a must have when bulking and aiming for straight muscle mass gains? Any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would say a good multi vitamin and EFA and of course protein. What other supplements would you consider a must have when bulking and aiming for straight muscle mass gains? Any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
The only thing missing is creatine. IMO, this should be a staple in everyone's diet when bulking.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beefabol
Poultrestenol
Yamavar
Grain Acetate

Those are parts of my favourite bulking supp stack

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Let us not forget Black Star Labs' Casein Pro for those sweet anabolic slumber parties. ;)

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Foodadrol
heavyweightsaplex
1-methlplentyofsleep-diol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, what's the liver values p/c on the 1-methylplentyofsleep-diol.

I say the creatine is a plus and any good quality weightgainer on the market. Pesonal I like extra servings of musclemilk.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BCAAs and EFA's. I focus on a lot of healthy fats when I am trying to build mass such as PB, fatty fish, and, my personal favorite, avocados.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Lift heavy weights, take in 2g of protein per lb of body weight, eat 1,000 more cals that your taking in now, I bet you bulk ;)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what these guys said is right :) look into bcaas or xtend intra workout, take a shake an hour before, 30 mins after, a mean and hour after that. buy two kinds of shakes though to "shake" it up. haha I crack myself up. Anyways, get some creatine, and lift heavy sleep good. Also try using your creatine for x amount of weeks, then cut off it til you lose the water weight like a week or so, then workout hard and keep eating through when you dropped your creatine, then go back on it. I bumped from 174 up to 178 on that, :) two or three weeks for 4 pounds isnt bad. i Put on 4 more since I started my bulking cycle with new shake and more calories. Just, dont eat any fat get in all in proteins and good cards and good fats. I eat so healthy now and I feel great, but im taking at least 5k calories a day ( im still in high metab mode though). You can also try some zma to raise testostrone, Ive started using it and I have put on a few pounds but its hard to tell because I started a whole new stack. I switched to zma gaba monster mass shock therapy creatine multi v good diet with some univeral torrent shakes in there sometimes ;)

Most important:
Lots of Calories, a good shake or gainer, healthy foods
Sleep
A Good, smart, hard workout
Multi V and creatine
and whatever else you want to try in there :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what these guys said is right :) look into bcaas or xtend intra workout, take a shake an hour before, 30 mins after, a mean and hour after that. buy two kinds of shakes though to "shake" it up. haha I crack myself up. Anyways, get some creatine, and lift heavy sleep good. Also try using your creatine for x amount of weeks, then cut off it til you lose the water weight like a week or so, then workout hard and keep eating through when you dropped your creatine, then go back on it. I bumped from 174 up to 178 on that, :) two or three weeks for 4 pounds isnt bad. i Put on 4 more since I started my bulking cycle with new shake and more calories. Just, dont eat any fat get in all in proteins and good cards and good fats. I eat so healthy now and I feel great, but im taking at least 5k calories a day ( im still in high metab mode though). You can also try some zma to raise testostrone, Ive started using it and I have put on a few pounds but its hard to tell because I started a whole new stack. I switched to zma gaba monster mass shock therapy creatine multi v good diet with some univeral torrent shakes in there sometimes ;)

Most important:
Lots of Calories, a good shake or gainer, healthy foods
Sleep
A Good, smart, hard workout
Multi V and creatine
and whatever else you want to try in there :)
Damn you dug up a post from the past!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...Good info, I mean for all you people who dont eat!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
uni liver worked for me

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol yes damn me, im gona go kick my own ass dont worry :( Im pretty sure I was in a daze yesterday/lastnight and wasnt paying attention to what I was doing. Screw AMs search function, You would think the pages it gives you would be recent and relevent. :( oh well maybe this will save some joe from askin the question when he sees it in recent LOL