Anabolic Pump Stack?

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
I have just purchased Anabolic Pump. I have never used it before and was wondering what are some other supps are good to stack with it? Or is it okay to use it by itself?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geeez man, you gotta know this stuff before you buy a product, what if it is rat poison?? I'm just playin' with you though.

In all seriousness you can really stack AP with anything, though Insulin Mimickers/Modulators should probably be avoided.

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
I have heard everybody talk it up, so I thought I might try it. I have also read a lot of posts on here saying it is a great product. I have read people stack it with Powerfull, what might be some other products. I am looking to add muscle mass and drop some body fat.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
its one of those supps that go with anything just about. Its a great product just on its own as well. I havent heard of anything that will inhance its effect by stacking it with it though

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Stacking it with Creatine and Aminos should show a pronouced effect - as well as Powerfull.

I am doing the following stack in 4 to 6 weeks (need to diet off some of this holiday cheer first)

AP
Powerfull
V12
Excell
Evo Stack (ALRI)

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
try AP/BAM/JW and get yourself swole :jaw:

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
What is a good creatine that I can stack with AP? What are the benefits of stacking it with PowerFull? Should my diet consist of a alot of complex carbs when on AP?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
What is a good creatine that I can stack with AP? What are the benefits of stacking it with PowerFull? Should my diet consist of a alot of complex carbs when on AP?
Size On - Hands down the best creatine, imo.

Note: please read my latest comment on your other post.

tattoopierced1

I'll be starting my yellow gold/AP and DNA log this weekend...

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
What is your schedule of taking your supplements? Are you starting them all at one time?

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
im goin for the this starting Jan 2nd

Controlled Labs-
Green Magnitude
Purple Wrath
White Blood
Blue UP

USP LAbs-
Anabolic Pump

hope this'll do me well

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
nothing like mullet too give a person hell!

Chad07xle

Awards
So if I am correct powerFULL is also taken before meals. So I would just take them at the same time? Or since it is three a day should I divide them between my six meals?

Then drink my PWO drink and
my SizeOn durning/post workout

Being this will be my first real stack I just want to make sure I do it correctly.

Thanks in advance,

Chad

Chad07xle

Awards
Sorry my computer froze and so I ended up posting twice.
My Bad!:trout:

So if I am correct powerFULL is also taken before meals. So I would just take them at the same time? Or since it is three a day should I divide them between my six meals?

Being this will be my first real stack I just want to make sure I do it correctly.

Thanks in advance,

Chad

Last edited:

Sorry my computer froze and so I ended up posting twice.
My Bad!:trout:

Thanks in advance,

Chad
What time do you workout and what is your pre workout meal?

Chad07xle

Awards
What time do you workout and what is your pre workout meal?
I usually work out between 8-9 am depending on when I can get out of the office. I eat 5-6 egg whites, one whole egg, oatmeal or whole grain bread, small glass of OJ at 0615-0630. Then an hour before work out I try to get in a granolla bar or something to have in my stomach. This sometimes does not happen though because when my window opens to get to the gym I take it so I do not miss it. Then 15-20 minutes before I lift I drink 2.5 scoops of NOexplde and SizeOn during.

Last edited:

I usually work out between 8-9 am depending on when I can get out of the office. I eat 5-6 egg whites, one whole egg, oatmeal or whole grain bread, small glass of OJ at 0615-0630. Then an hour before work out I try to get in a granolla bar or something to have in my stomach. This sometimes does not happen though because when my window opens to get to the gym I take it so I do not miss it. Then 15-20 minutes before I lift I drink 2.5 scoops of NOexplde and SizeOn during.

take ap 15mins before egg white meal(I would add a scoop of whey protein) and oatmeal.

take PowerFULL with NO explode..

take another dose of AP 15 minutes before post workout meal.

take PowerFULL before bed.

Chad07xle

Awards
take ap 15mins before egg white meal(I would add a scoop of whey protein) and oatmeal.

take PowerFULL with NO explode..

take another dose of AP 15 minutes before post workout meal.

take PowerFULL before bed.
Thank you very much. No I just need to order my powerFULL.

Yes and with the AP I plan on increasing my carb intake during meals.

On your site I did not see PowerFULL. Unless I did not look hard enough I only saw the links to AP and one other. Any suggestions on where to buy it?

Thanks very much for all of the info. I cannot wait to get started.

Chad

Thank you very much. No I just need to order my powerFULL.

Yes and with the AP I plan on increasing my carb intake during meals.

On your site I did not see PowerFULL. Unless I did not look hard enough I only saw the links to AP and one other. Any suggestions on where to buy it?

Thanks very much for all of the info. I cannot wait to get started.

Chad
Nutraplanet.com or Planetarynutrition.com

Chad07xle

Awards
:frustrate PlanetaryNutrition and Nutriplanet are out of PowerFULL

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
When I start my AP, how long should I use it for? Also, how long should I wait before starting my AP after a JW/BAM/Restore stack?

RD929

Awards
Size On - Hands down the best creatine, imo.
I think Clout has it beat, but SizeOn with bulk beta-alanine would win in my opinion

Question, not really sure what the result was of this question:

K-r-ala or R-ALA, ok to use with AP for antioxidant uses only?
Or not recommended period?
SUpplements like Ragnarok have R-ALA for antioxidant purposes they claim, hence why I am asking

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
since it is a new product and you havent used it before, wouldn't it be better to use on its own to see how well it works for you. Thats what i plan on doing, i got my anabolic pump yesterday and plan on taking alone to see what affect it has on me.:thumbsup:

Chad07xle

Awards
since it is a new product and you havent used it before, wouldn't it be better to use on its own to see how well it works for you. Thats what i plan on doing, i got my anabolic pump yesterday and plan on taking alone to see what affect it has on me.:thumbsup:
that is not a bad idea.

Without a doudt thats the BEST approach and not JUST for Anabolic Pump but any supplement...understand it than stack it.