HDROL with presc. meds - AnabolicMinds.com

HDROL with presc. meds

1. New Member

HDROL with presc. meds

wondering if taking HDROL with my INH medicine is safe (inactive tuberculosis meds). you arent supposed to drink when on INH due to harshness on the liver. but i currently have HDROL that i would like to start a cycle of. i also have cycle, revivet (post cycle therapy), and a cortisol blocker. anything else i would need to make it safe? helpful advice would be much appreciated. thanks (also i am an extremely healthy individual, triathlete, about 6'1" 195 but would like to pack on some pounds.

2. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

If you shouldn't drink alcohol then it is certainly inadviseable to take something like HDrol that is 17a methylated.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  3. New Member

thats kinda what i was thinking. my doc told me that there is a lot of myth around INH, and that i could drink just in moderation (a couple beers). just wondering if anyone had any experience with a similar situation. i am not starting my INH for a couple months, so i may be able to get a cycle in before i start i suppose. also, is there any need to stack HDROL with an NO or creatine product such as NO-xplode. i have taken M1T and received moderate pumps, but good gains.

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    If you shouldn't drink alcohol then it is certainly inadviseable to take something like HDrol that is 17a methylated.
    •   

4. Registered User

Finish your course of INH (9 months) and then worry about supps. Your overall well being is alot more important at this time then trying to pack on any pounds with an anabolic.

Quote Originally Posted by heretic_jlh1
    wondering if taking HDROL with my INH medicine is safe (inactive tuberculosis meds). you arent supposed to drink when on INH due to harshness on the liver. but i currently have HDROL that i would like to start a cycle of. i also have cycle, revivet (post cycle therapy), and a cortisol blocker. anything else i would need to make it safe? helpful advice would be much appreciated. thanks (also i am an extremely healthy individual, triathlete, about 6'1" 195 but would like to pack on some pounds.
  5. Banned

well bro if you dont wait to do your cycle like you should. then the only thing i could say is if your meds **** with your liver alreaady i would most for sure take about. 1000mg a day of milk thistle. this will keep your liver healthy and clean. take threw the whole cycle and even after. from the past i no. i took a cycle of fast action h-drol 25mg tabs twice daily. and dude i gained 16 fricken pounds in 4 weeks, my gains were off the chart, but also i could feel my liver hurten, so keep milk thistle strong in your sytem, split your doses up threw the day, IM SAYEN MILK THISTLE. take 500mg at lunch and 500mg at dinner. this **** is really cheap to, and you dont haf to go to all these big ass stores to get it, tell u the truth the best product of milk thistle i found was at walmart.
  6. New Member

i have purchased a couple bottles of milk thistle. i even still have left overs from when i tried m-1-t a couple years ago. is this stuff as harsh on the liver? and is 2000 mg a day of silymarin (milk thistle extract) enough
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HDrol with Formex
    By RSR36 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 11:29 PM
  2. hdrol with somewhat high blood pressure?
    By jd75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 02:55 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 09:37 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 07:45 AM