Super Cissus RX Dosage

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Hey guys,

What is the consensus on dosage that people are going with. Im trying to make this supplement last as long as possible while getting the healing benefits more than anything thanks for the help guys. Merry Christmas

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
1 capsule taken 3 times daily. You may go up-to 4 caps (1 Morning/2 Pre-Workout/1 Night) or higher if you so wish it.

If you really want it to last dose 1 capsule breakfast or pre-workout and another before bed.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ziricote,

Is one cap 3 times per day enough to get the maximum joint /tendon healing effects?

I have achillies tendonosis in both achilles tendons and right now I ma trying to rehab them. I am planning on using some Super Cissus and Celedrin.

Thanks.

Mr.50

1 capsule taken 3 times daily. You may go up-to 4 caps (1 Morning/2 Pre-Workout/1 Night) or higher if you so wish it.

If you really want it to last dose 1 capsule breakfast or pre-workout and another before bed.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ziricote,

Is one cap 3 times per day enough to get the maximum joint /tendon healing effects?

I have achillies tendonosis in both achilles tendons and right now I ma trying to rehab them. I am planning on using some Super Cissus and Celedrin.

Thanks.

Mr.50

Yes it is, that's equal to 6 of the regular cissus but actually more anabolic as well!

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't the directions say 1 in the morning and 1 at night?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't the directions say 1 in the morning and 1 at night?
From NutraPlanet-
Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 10 minutes prior to breakfast and 1 capsule 10 minutes prior to the last meal of the day. Super Cissus Rx promotes healthy tendons, ligaments, cartilage and joints.

Myotropic use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 4-5 times daily 10 minutes prior to eating. The myotropic effect of Super Cissus Rx should be felt within 8-12 days marked by an increase in strength, recovery, and blood flow to the muscle (Cissus Pump). Cissus Rx should be used for a MINIMUM of thirty days to allow for full recovery and muscle growth potential.
What that means is that as a dietary supplement (i.e. an aid/staple) you should take 2(3 imo) caps/day, for notable anabolism a dose of 4-6 caps/day is suggested.

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
What that means is that as a dietary supplement (i.e. an aid/staple) you should take 2(3 imo) caps/day
I'm taking it for joints, so I've been doing the 1 before breakfast, 1 before last meal...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i think 2 caps a day is more than enough thrapeutically..especially if you compare reg cissus with with super cissus..mg to mg and % to %..get the most bang for your buck imo.i will be mega dosing for muscle tho