Is this stack overkill???

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking to run a DCP, Powerfull, bulk cissus, cAMPH stack...Overkill or no? Looking to drop from 15-16% BF to around 10%. Of course looking to spare as much as LBM as possible..

Also taking BCAA's daily and CEE on WO days..

Whatcha guys think??

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not say that this stack is overkill because each supplement works through a different pathway to assist with your cut. What dosages were you planning on running?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would not say that this stack is overkill because each supplement works through a different pathway to assist with your cut. What dosages were you planning on running?
Looking to run the typical 9 caps ED of DCP to frontload the first week, then 6 ED, 6 g's of cissus, 4 cAMPH, 6 g's of powerfull, 6 g's of CEE on WO days, and I haven't really decided on a dosage for the BCAA's yet. All of these dosages are spread out thru the day of course. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6g of CEE is overkill, reduce it to 3g. The BCAAs I would say use at least 20g/day spread throughout the day with a focus around cardio and lifting. I would also say to use a stim, but only when you feel a little drained which most likely will happen.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
6g of CEE is overkill, reduce it to 3g. The BCAAs I would say use at least 20g/day spread throughout the day with a focus around cardio and lifting. I would also say to use a stim, but only when you feel a little drained which most likely will happen.
Yeah that sounds pretty good. I have some caffeine on hand and will prob toss that in pre-wo..thanks for the help bro..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
surely you should be taking cee everyday
It is really not necessary to take CEE everyday. I also forgot to say that you should split the dose between pre and post WO.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

I have to disagree about the CEE 3g's pre-workout and 3g's post-workout works very well. I'd also use it on off days as well as your recovery time is when you actually grow.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
why no AP? stack looks good its not one of these 3-4 PH stacks you see around. lets see how it goes.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have to disagree about the CEE 3g's pre-workout and 3g's post-workout works very well. I'd also use it on off days as well as your recovery time is when you actually grow.
I've been taking 3 g's pre and post for awhile now with great results..I know CEE isn't suppose to cause bloat, but I swear I bloat a little when I take it everyday..

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why no AP? stack looks good its not one of these 3-4 PH stacks you see around. lets see how it goes.
I don't have AP on hand. I have to work with what I have right now, but AP is definitely something to consider down the road..

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
consider dropping the CEE and using it after you some off, between the powerfull and cissus your pumps will be plenty good. IMO its nice to have somthing to fall back on instead of losing the CEE in the fray and you'll get some time off to have fresh pumps when your ready to go back on.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
consider dropping the CEE and using it after you some off, between the powerfull and cissus your pumps will be plenty good. IMO its nice to have somthing to fall back on instead of losing the CEE in the fray and you'll get some time off to have fresh pumps when your ready to go back on.
Yeah that makes sense too. I just had a feeling all of that stuff was overkill to a point..I'll prob save the CEE for when the other supps run out..