Muscle Enhance Stack

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Lean Muscle/Fat Loss Stack - Nettle Root/Diesel Test/Alpha Drive XL

Interested in some feedback on a good muscle enhancer cycle. I have done 2 cycles of Activate over the past several months and had good results.

Recently, I have just been using my preworkout stack of the following:

Citrulline Malate
Creatine Ethyl Ester
Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate/Nitrous Malate
L-Tyrosine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine Powder
Ornithine Ethyl Ester

Here are the muscle enhancers I have come across so far:

- Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX
- Nettle Root Powder
- Diesel Test/Trib Test
- Activate/Rebound Reloaded
- Alri Restore/Bio Alpha Drive XL

Not sure if I am missing any here, but trying to determine which would be the best to go with based on results, value, minimal, if any, side effects such as hair loss, etc.

Last edited:
lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Looking to place this order sometime this week so would greatly appreciate any and all feedback.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Muscle enhancer? what exactly did you have in mind, post your diet and youll get more answers. Activate/hyperdrol/retain is one ive been considering. To know what you want you need to research a bit and chech out logs with unbiased feedback and first hand account of user experience.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
For non-hormonal, you might consider Anabolic Xtreme's MassFX or ALRI's BAM. Both look pretty interesting.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. :)

Haven't received much feedback on Diesel Test so far so may narrow it down to:

- Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX
- Nettle Root Powder
- Activate/Rebound Reloaded

Activate/Rebound Reloaded seems to have a solid record and found there to be alot of favorable feedback with nettle root powder, however the biggest downside of nettle root powder is the major inconvenience of it being a powder insteads of caps and makes the dosages during the daytime a bit harder to deal with.

For non-hormonal, you might consider Anabolic Xtreme's MassFX or ALRI's BAM. Both look pretty interesting.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Well you can get a cap em quik kit from nutraplanet for aroun $25, or you can get some edible rice paper and make parachutes, which is simply folding powder up and downing it.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The MAssFX and BAM are new so you probably won't find much feedback but the people who designed them (Dr.D and ALR respectively) have impeccable reputations.....so I'd assume their products do what they say they do until proven otherwise.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I concur yeahright, AX and ALR are both top notch. I don't think you'll go wrong with either, looking in to doing a stack with FX myself in the next couple of weeks.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Think I have narrowed it to either Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX or Activate. The bulk powder of nettle is appealing due to the cost, but with working during the day, not sure how easy it would be to keep on schedule with the dosages when having to use the powders.

Ran Activate with Rebound XT last time and although that has been replaced with Rebound Reloaded, thinking of running just Activate this time for 6-8 weeks.

As for Mass FX, still trying to get some more feedback on how that would compare to Activate.

The MAssFX and BAM are new so you probably won't find much feedback but the people who designed them (Dr.D and ALR respectively) have impeccable reputations.....so I'd assume their products do what they say they do until proven otherwise.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Without having used either Activate or MassFX yet myself, I would think MassFX would be a good choice seeing as they were both designed by DR.D and MassFX essentially has Activate in it, plus the 25R-spirostan, which seems to be gaining popularity among quality companies. JMO.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As for Mass FX, still trying to get some more feedback on how that would compare to Activate.
Pay a visit to the AX forum and read some of the sponsered logs there. It'll give you a pretty good idea of what its all about compared to feedback with activate.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Thanks for the link. :)

Found alot of good information there. After reading alot of the reviews, is it just me or does the following seem to be true:

FX = Activate
Retain= Lean Extreme
Hyperdrol = Rebound Reloaded

So FX + Retain + Hyperdrol = NHA Stack?

However, the based on the effects and final results, seems FX + Retain + Hyperdrol has the edge over the NHA Stack.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the link. :)

Found alot of good information there. After reading alot of the reviews, is it just me or does the following seem to be true:

FX = Activate
Retain= Lean Extreme
Hyperdrol = Rebound Reloaded

So FX + Retain + Hyperdrol = NHA Stack?

However, the based on the effects and final results, seems FX + Retain + Hyperdrol has the edge over the NHA Stack.
Basically, Retain and LX are both anti-corticosteroid supps to suppress cortisol levels.

HD and RR are 6 BrAD anit-e's with Hyperdrol having some extra goodies thrown in like cissus, forskolin, and some nettle(ahem activate)root in it. Don't know it's standard on extraction though.

FX has 3,4 Divanil ( the standard extract for Activate) at 250mg per cap, combined with the new non-hormonal invention 24-Spiro(the primary driving force of the products reported effects), which has got everybody drueling at an equal dose of 250mg.

Hope that clarifies things a little, and yes I'd say it edges out NHA just by the bases that it's identical and then some.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Not sure if this is accurate, but the other thing I noticed is that it seems like Anabolic Xtreme is more muscle building emphasized while the NHA stack is more towards recomposition. Again, not sure if it is intended that way, but just appeared that from many of the logs. I myself looking to gain some lean muscle, but also looking to lean out...not really looking to bulk.

Basically, Retain and LX are both anti-corticosteroid supps to suppress cortisol levels.

HD and RR are 6 BrAD anit-e's with Hyperdrol having some extra goodies thrown in like cissus, forskolin, and some nettle(ahem activate)root in it. Don't know it's standard on extraction though.

FX has 3,4 Divanil ( the standard extract for Activate) at 250mg per cap, combined with the new non-hormonal invention 24-Spiro(the primary driving force of the products reported effects), which has got everybody drueling at an equal dose of 250mg.

Hope that clarifies things a little, and yes I'd say it edges out NHA just by the bases that it's identical and then some.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I've read of the logs, I think a recomp effect is pretty comman in both. Just a bit more size with AX's stack.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Now do you think there would be much difference in the overall results whether or not Retain is included?

From what I've read of the logs, I think a recomp effect is pretty comman in both. Just a bit more size with AX's stack.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A blast from the past....