Muscle Enhance Stack

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.55%

Smile Lean Muscle/Fat Loss Stack - Nettle Root/Diesel Test/Alpha Drive XL

Interested in some feedback on a good muscle enhancer cycle. I have done 2 cycles of Activate over the past several months and had good results.

Recently, I have just been using my preworkout stack of the following:

Citrulline Malate
    Creatine Ethyl Ester
    Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate/Nitrous Malate
    L-Tyrosine
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine Powder
    Ornithine Ethyl Ester

Here are the muscle enhancers I have come across so far:

- Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX
    - Nettle Root Powder
    - Diesel Test/Trib Test
    - Activate/Rebound Reloaded
    - Alri Restore/Bio Alpha Drive XL

Not sure if I am missing any here, but trying to determine which would be the best to go with based on results, value, minimal, if any, side effects such as hair loss, etc.
    Last edited by lawnboy246; 12-25-2006 at 11:20 PM. Reason: updated title

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.55%

Looking to place this order sometime this week so would greatly appreciate any and all feedback.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Muscle enhancer? what exactly did you have in mind, post your diet and youll get more answers. Activate/hyperdrol/retain is one ive been considering. To know what you want you need to research a bit and chech out logs with unbiased feedback and first hand account of user experience.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

For non-hormonal, you might consider Anabolic Xtreme's MassFX or ALRI's BAM. Both look pretty interesting.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.55%

Thanks for the feedback.

Haven't received much feedback on Diesel Test so far so may narrow it down to:

- Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX
    - Nettle Root Powder
    - Activate/Rebound Reloaded

Activate/Rebound Reloaded seems to have a solid record and found there to be alot of favorable feedback with nettle root powder, however the biggest downside of nettle root powder is the major inconvenience of it being a powder insteads of caps and makes the dosages during the daytime a bit harder to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    For non-hormonal, you might consider Anabolic Xtreme's MassFX or ALRI's BAM. Both look pretty interesting.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.8%

Well you can get a cap em quik kit from nutraplanet for aroun $25, or you can get some edible rice paper and make parachutes, which is simply folding powder up and downing it.
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The MAssFX and BAM are new so you probably won't find much feedback but the people who designed them (Dr.D and ALR respectively) have impeccable reputations.....so I'd assume their products do what they say they do until proven otherwise.
  8. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I concur yeahright, AX and ALR are both top notch. I don't think you'll go wrong with either, looking in to doing a stack with FX myself in the next couple of weeks.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.55%

Think I have narrowed it to either Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX or Activate. The bulk powder of nettle is appealing due to the cost, but with working during the day, not sure how easy it would be to keep on schedule with the dosages when having to use the powders.

Ran Activate with Rebound XT last time and although that has been replaced with Rebound Reloaded, thinking of running just Activate this time for 6-8 weeks.

As for Mass FX, still trying to get some more feedback on how that would compare to Activate.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    The MAssFX and BAM are new so you probably won't find much feedback but the people who designed them (Dr.D and ALR respectively) have impeccable reputations.....so I'd assume their products do what they say they do until proven otherwise.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.2%

Quote Originally Posted by lawnboy246
    As for Mass FX, still trying to get some more feedback on how that would compare to Activate.
    Activate's main ingredient, 3,4-DVTHF, is in MassFX also.
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.55%

Oh great, now that just makes the decision between even that much harder.

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22
    Activate's main ingredient, 3,4-DVTHF, is in MassFX also.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.2%

Without having used either Activate or MassFX yet myself, I would think MassFX would be a good choice seeing as they were both designed by DR.D and MassFX essentially has Activate in it, plus the 25R-spirostan, which seems to be gaining popularity among quality companies. JMO.
  13. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Pay a visit to the AX forum and read some of the sponsered logs there. It'll give you a pretty good idea of what its all about compared to feedback with activate.

14. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%

15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.55%

Thanks for the link.

Found alot of good information there. After reading alot of the reviews, is it just me or does the following seem to be true:

FX = Activate
    Retain= Lean Extreme
    Hyperdrol = Rebound Reloaded

So FX + Retain + Hyperdrol = NHA Stack?

However, the based on the effects and final results, seems FX + Retain + Hyperdrol has the edge over the NHA Stack.

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
  16. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%

Thanks for the link.

Found alot of good information there. After reading alot of the reviews, is it just me or does the following seem to be true:

FX = Activate
    Retain= Lean Extreme
    Hyperdrol = Rebound Reloaded

So FX + Retain + Hyperdrol = NHA Stack?

However, the based on the effects and final results, seems FX + Retain + Hyperdrol has the edge over the NHA Stack.
    Basically, Retain and LX are both anti-corticosteroid supps to suppress cortisol levels.

HD and RR are 6 BrAD anit-e's with Hyperdrol having some extra goodies thrown in like cissus, forskolin, and some nettle(ahem activate)root in it. Don't know it's standard on extraction though.

FX has 3,4 Divanil ( the standard extract for Activate) at 250mg per cap, combined with the new non-hormonal invention 24-Spiro(the primary driving force of the products reported effects), which has got everybody drueling at an equal dose of 250mg.

Hope that clarifies things a little, and yes I'd say it edges out NHA just by the bases that it's identical and then some.

17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.55%

Not sure if this is accurate, but the other thing I noticed is that it seems like Anabolic Xtreme is more muscle building emphasized while the NHA stack is more towards recomposition. Again, not sure if it is intended that way, but just appeared that from many of the logs. I myself looking to gain some lean muscle, but also looking to lean out...not really looking to bulk.

Basically, Retain and LX are both anti-corticosteroid supps to suppress cortisol levels.

HD and RR are 6 BrAD anit-e's with Hyperdrol having some extra goodies thrown in like cissus, forskolin, and some nettle(ahem activate)root in it. Don't know it's standard on extraction though.

FX has 3,4 Divanil ( the standard extract for Activate) at 250mg per cap, combined with the new non-hormonal invention 24-Spiro(the primary driving force of the products reported effects), which has got everybody drueling at an equal dose of 250mg.

Hope that clarifies things a little, and yes I'd say it edges out NHA just by the bases that it's identical and then some.
  18. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%

From what I've read of the logs, I think a recomp effect is pretty comman in both. Just a bit more size with AX's stack.

19. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.55%

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Now do you think there would be much difference in the overall results whether or not Retain is included?

From what I've read of the logs, I think a recomp effect is pretty comman in both. Just a bit more size with AX's stack.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

A blast from the past....
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 07:12 AM
  2. the best mood enhancer stack
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 11:59 AM
  3. Best memory/mind enhancing stack
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 12:56 PM
  4. Mega Natural Muscle Enhancement Discussion