Is there a good quality Multi Vit/Min in liquid form?
- 12-21-2006, 10:26 AM
- 12-21-2006, 11:34 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
I haven't found to many liquid forms, but powdered form is always a plus.
- 12-21-2006, 11:38 AM
Don't know which one is a good one but pay close attention to the formula. Make sure it gives you a good amount of your B's, preferably iron-free, beta-carotene/vitamin A, good amount of vitamin's C & E. I don't think many multi's add vitamin K to the formula since it's a blood thinner.
12-21-2006, 01:04 PM
there was one good liquid vitamin made by some company that was touting religious stuff, but I cant think for the life of me what the name of it was called..
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
12-21-2006, 01:13 PM
Centrum has a Liquid version that's flavored if I remember correctly
Similar Forum Threads
- By 51FTY in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2012, 04:29 AM
- By nycjimi in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 30Last Post: 03-27-2010, 11:56 PM
- By getjacked63 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2007, 12:49 PM
- By Raj in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-24-2004, 03:41 PM