Rebound XT w/ Creatine

jsouce02

Awards
Hey guys, question for ya...

I just finsihed a cycle of Superdrol and will be beginning my PCT with Rebound XT. I have a 60 pill bottle, so my plan is to ramp down the following way: 3 pills days 1-10, 2 pills days 11-20, 1 pill days 21-30. I saw decent strength and lean gains with Superdrol, however, I'd like to maintain/build my mass with creatine. Is there a problem or any issues with taking creatine at the same time as Rebound XT? Also, is there any point to taking 6OXO with Rebound XT - I have some laying around and didn't know if it would be advantageous to use both...

Thanks guys.

BeatNec

Awards
Hey guys, question for ya...

I just finsihed a cycle of Superdrol and will be beginning my post cycle therapy with Rebound XT. I have a 60 pill bottle, so my plan is to ramp down the following way: 3 pills days 1-10, 2 pills days 11-20, 1 pill days 21-30. I saw decent strength and lean gains with Superdrol, however, I'd like to maintain/build my mass with creatine. Is there a problem or any issues with taking creatine at the same time as Rebound XT? Also, is there any point to taking 6OXO with Rebound XT - I have some laying around and didn't know if it would be advantageous to use both...

Thanks guys.
humm...

i say take creatine and every other supp you got. cuz rebound xt will probobly not be enuff for you PCT...so yes take 6oxo with the rebound.

see if you can find nolva to stack with the rebound for a decent PCT.

and next time your planing on hormonal stuff, give google at least a cuple of min....

jsouce02

Awards
humm...

i say take creatine and every other supp you got. cuz rebound xt will probobly not be enuff for you post cycle therapy...so yes take 6oxo with the rebound.

see if you can find nolva to stack with the rebound for a decent PCT.

and next time your planing on hormonal stuff, give google at least a cuple of min....

I have done plenty of research before ever using any supplement just so you know - just because I am new at posting a question does not mean I am a newbie lifter.

Anyways, I have been taking milk thistle throughout and will be taking nolva during pct. I was just pinpointing the rebound with creatine issue...

And along the lines of creatine, I haven't taken any in a few years now - what's the best on the market?

BeatNec

Awards
I have done plenty of research before ever using any supplement just so you know - just because I am new at posting a question does not mean I am a newbie lifter.

Anyways, I have been taking milk thistle throughout and will be taking nolva during post cycle therapy. I was just pinpointing the rebound with creatine issue...

And along the lines of creatine, I haven't taken any in a few years now - what's the best on the market?

i am sorry, but the wey you posted... never mind =)