The beast has been realesed FINALLYYYYYYYY:icon_lol:

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Inner circle members you know what im talking about :D

The beast has been realesed FINALLYYYYYYYY:icon_lol:
thanks for the heads up, picked up 2 myself. wouldve gotten more but i didnt expect it to be so expensive. for some reason i was thinking the $30 price range. oh well, im excited!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Could you get the inner circle coupon code to work?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Could you get the inner circle coupon code to work?
uh oh! what code. to order you have to be an inner circle member anyhow so i thought the discount was already built in:confused:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LOL, maybe it is. That might be why the coupon code isn't valid when I plug it in.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Man I hope the discount was figured into the price...I just ordered a bunch.

USP can you confirm this?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
OK, before any momentum gets rolling on this.....I was just trying to figure things out....not complaining at all. This is an extremely innovative product and I think we should all be happy that it's being brought to market at all. USP needs to settle upon a price point which is fair to the consumer but also provides revenue to keep the company going so he can continue to bring products out like this. If the posted price is that price point, then fair enough. I was just trying to sort-out if I was doing anything incorrect in my ordering.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I hope the posted price was the price we were sposed to buying at ! haha

BeatNec

Awards
surprise surprise! its not possible to ship to sweden.....:frustrate

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
guess im one of the few who havent heard about this product...must have been outta the loop for a while.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
From what the email says, the discount is already factored in and the price will increase 10% at 3pm.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
got mine--hey did anybody catch the cap count on bottle and recomended dosage?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
got mine--hey did anybody catch the cap count on bottle and recomended dosage?
Nope, couldn't enlarge th epicture enough but I believe one bottle is a month's supply.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty expensive supplement...... bah.... it better prove to work and work big... not doubting just saying...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the results speak for themselves.

However, I also think my chair speaks for itself, and often in a derogatory manner towards my person sooo....Yeah.

TarHeelTrainer

Awards
I never got an email and I signed up on two separate email accounts

TarHeelTrainer

Awards
I got the original notification from Jacob, just no notification of the sale

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
might order a bottle tomorrow when my direct deposit comes in... gotta say, it is pricey.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
might order a bottle tomorrow when my direct deposit comes in... gotta say, it is pricey.
not to be a d!ck or something like that but for being a product that works(i say this based on logs that i have read and i have talked with several YG beta testers and those that got the bulk from Nutraplanet) i think its a fair price for something that does what it tells you its going to do:)

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
not to be a d!ck or something like that but for being a product that works(i say this based on logs that i have read and i have talked with several YG beta testers and those that got the bulk from Nutraplanet) i think its a fair price for something that does what it tells you its going to do:)
trust me, i know it works, i was a beta tester... and i bought some of the bulk powder at nutra when that went on sale. the only problem i have, is that; a) christmas is just a few days away, and i still need to buy a few gifts b) im a single guy who just quit his job and is moving over the weekend to a house two hours away so i can goto college full time. yeah i know, should have done my shopping earlier, but i've kinda been wrapped up in moving and all. im not tryin to be a **** or cheap... its was just a comment on the price. hell i realize that its a MSRP and not the final price i'll pay at nutra or at customs' store... just commenting.

sorry i wasn't tryin to rant, just finishing up my last day at my office and tryin to get the bloody hell out of here as soon as possible.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Well I've ordered 4 so far and i know there's plently more people out there who ordered the same if not more, so ya better hurry up....you should of just took out a loan

Lurk

Lurk

Awards
Anyone??

Anyone care to elaborate on what this is??? Sorry, I'm just a lurker due to work....Thx in advance.

Disclosure.

39 yrs old, 6' 212 13%.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
just wondering have you started shipping orders yet? ordered this morning.I got the reciet but it didnt give tracking or say it shipped yet?

just wondering have you started shipping orders yet? ordered this morning.I got the reciet but it didnt give tracking or say it shipped yet?

Started shipping today and will end saturday. We have over 500 orders in less than 12 hours...

Joint Fracture

Awards
Popped for 5 bottles. Going to run it both "on" and "off" and see how it responds under both conditions.

;)

Would be cool if a bulk order discount is offered down the road for people who respond well and want to make it an integral part of their supp protocol.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bummer, I check my email at night only to see that I missed the innercircle sale...

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i dont understand why the first run was so small:confused:

not complaining as i snagged 2 for myself but this seems to be in very high demand.

Popped for 5 bottles. Going to run it both "on" and "off" and see how it responds under both conditions.

;)

Would be cool if a bulk order discount is offered down the road for people who respond well and want to make it an integral part of their supp protocol.

OOOOOO on! You will be impressed and when your off you will feel on and when you are on you will be super on..on ward through the fog.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
i dont understand why the first run was so small:confused:

not complaining as i snagged 2 for myself but this seems to be in very high demand.
My guess is that it was a high outlay of money upfront betting on whether this would be a hit. Now that they have a gauge on customer demand and a new infusion of cash, they can probably ramp-up production while simultaneously lowering their per unit costs.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That, and it was part of contract obligations with our exclusive retailer. First-run was limited on our end. The exclusive retailer will not be a board sponsor.

My guess is that it was a high outlay of money upfront betting on whether this would be a hit. Now that they have a gauge on customer demand and a new infusion of cash, they can probably ramp-up production while simultaneously lowering their per unit costs.

Tannins is terribly hard extraction. USPlabs has filed a patent with our partners in India.

That, and it was part of contract obligations with our exclusive retailer. First-run was limited on our end. The exclusive retailer will not be a board sponsor.

That actually fell through...We really need that rep forum...comming soon.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
That actually fell through...We really need that rep forum...comming soon.
Yeah. Untill then I am just going to continue doing what I do best. Sit here and look pretty. :)