Deos ALRI's Methoxy TRN require PCT??

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Now i know there aren't many recent threads on this particular product from ALRI but i've found mixed results in terms of whether post cycle therapy is really needed for this stuff. i have a bottle lying around and either myself or my friend (he can be guinea pig) are thinking of taking it but if it requires post cycle therapy i might as well take the PP or superdrol i have lying around as well.

any comments would be appreciated.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second the yes you need one!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That product was discontinued some time ago. Thanks to the members who answered your question, as I could not comment.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Now i know there aren't many recent threads on this particular product from ALRI but i've found mixed results in terms of whether post cycle therapy is really needed for this stuff. i have a bottle lying around and either myself or my friend (he can be guinea pig) are thinking of taking it but if it requires post cycle therapy i might as well take the PP or superdrol i have lying around as well.

any comments would be appreciated.
Wow, that is not the attitude to have concerning PH or AAS products. First off Methoxy TRN as a standalone will do nothing for you. It needs to be stacked. PP and SD are completely different analogs then TRN. You need to spend some time doing research before entering into anything like this. Play it smart, play it safe :)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
wo wo i here ya Viper. I'm fully aware PP and SD are different to TRN and i've spent months on this site reading before i even bothered making a first post.. I was merely trying to determine if what i had read was true or not. Never intended on stacking them with the PP or SD. Apologies, that wasn't made clear in my original post...i might as well just dump the stuff.cheers guys.....and girl.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wo wo i here ya Viper. I'm fully aware PP and superdrol are different to TRN and i've spent months on this site reading before i even bothered making a first post.. I was merely trying to determine if what i had read was true or not. Never intended on stacking them with the PP or SD. Apologies, that wasn't made clear in my original post...i might as well just dump the stuff.cheers guys.....and girl.

Stacking PP and TRN would be an awesome stack!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want more feedback about the TRN look for feeback on Generic Labz's Mega TRN. ALR said here on AM that it was the same thing, but in a higher dose per pill.

....& FWIIW, I think TRN and PP would be a great cycle as well, although many different stacks have been tried & commented about here at AM.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Stacking PP and TRN would be an awesome stack!
YES!! Me Likie!! LOTS of strength!! That was one of my favorite stacks w/designers. Seemed to have minimal HPTA disruption, too, so post cycle therapy was a breeze (but still needed).

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
wo wo i here ya Viper. I'm fully aware PP and superdrol are different to TRN and i've spent months on this site reading before i even bothered making a first post.. I was merely trying to determine if what i had read was true or not. Never intended on stacking them with the PP or SD. Apologies, that wasn't made clear in my original post...i might as well just dump the stuff.cheers guys.....and girl.

lol, no apologies necessary. I never said anything about stacking PP or SD with TRN. I said TRN as a standalone will gain you nothing, it needs to be stacked. Whether you choose to do anything with TRN is your choice. As you know, I'm not here to give any PH or AAS advice. Stxnas is correct, Generic Labz produces Methoxy TRN, we are out of the PH business. Sorry for any misunderstandings, good luck. :)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm Mass69 stop putting ideas in my head! I've got 8 weeks of JW and xfactor (50 days) to get through first so plenty of time to decide which one(s) to take. More research needed.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm Mass69 stop putting ideas in my head! I've got 8 weeks of JW and xfactor (50 days) to get through first so plenty of time to decide which one(s) to take. More research needed.
Good decision!

Just keep the suggestion in mind... :D