Gaspari Halodrol Liquigels

1. Registered User

Gaspari Halodrol Liquigels

ok...if anyone can answer...chime in...I am currently on day 3 of taking 2 gels/day, with other supps like activate and pfull...lower dosages on the last two...I have noticed that my guys have shrunk a little like I would be on a cycle...has this happened to anyone else?...curious cause I am planning an ON cycle after this and I wouldn't want this to slow down that bulk...any comments greatly appreciated...thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

I wouldn't worry about those piss gels shrinking your nuts. And in 3 days? A ton of test would have a hard time doing that in 3 days. It's probably just getting cold where you are. LOL
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by tigertest
    ok...if anyone can answer...chime in...I am currently on day 3 of taking 2 gels/day, with other supps like activate and pfull...lower dosages on the last two...I have noticed that my guys have shrunk a little like I would be on a cycle...has this happened to anyone else?...curious cause I am planning an ON cycle after this and I wouldn't want this to slow down that bulk...any comments greatly appreciated...thanks
    Dam it took me a while to figure what you meant by "MY GUYS"!!!lol I'm on the last day of the first box of halo. and I haven't noticed THAT. Your gonna make me go check though!!!!!!!! Maybe if I haven't noticed then it hasn't happened. I know one thing, the gains are incredible. Strength, energy and focus has increased. It did make me bulk a bit, which I was never a fan of. I was always a lean tryin for definition guy, but its bulk in such well proportion that i aint mad at all. In fact i cant wait to finish so I can get heavy cardio in and shed some the extras again and really see what I got! Lemme go check my BOYS and I'll get back atchya.
    •   

4. Registered User

anyone else...

anyone else use these gels and have had success?
  5. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

I don't think you should be having "Shrinkage". I have done Halodrol-50 Tablets and I didn't have the least bit of problem and they were an actual steroid. Your Liquid gells Aren't. Also if you are getting "tiny" on day three it's probably something else because you would not really have a test problem with gells, As a matter of fact you probably won't even have to do any PCT with the gells, You would if it were the tablets.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I think it could all be in your head bro, especially if you're taking P-Full, that stuff filled out my ball sack.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gaspari Halodrol Liquigels
    By Circle City in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 12:59 AM
  2. Halodrol Liquigels - Gaspari and Molecular Nutrition
    By Aeternitatis in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 11:08 AM
  3. **NEW 'Halodrol Liquigels' with AA and not a PH!!
    By joe dax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 10:07 AM
  4. thoughts on Gaspari Halodrol???
    By RipdnTxs2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 05:55 PM
  5. thoughts on Gaspari Halodrol???
    By RipdnTxs2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2005, 12:47 PM