opinions on NHA Stack?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%

opinions on NHA Stack?

i am currently at 5'10'' 156lbs. i obviously want to gain a lot more weight but stay defined. my lifestyle is SUPER active with school work and lots of sports.

i was wondering what my outcomes should be if i decide to take

Rebound Reload
    ActivaTe
    Lean Extreme

diet will be somewhere around 4000+ clean calories (although i will be shooting for 5000+

i will also be training heavy 4-6 reps 2 excersizes per muscle. weight train 4 times a week, either swim or some other cardio for about 25 min 2 days a week and rest one. abs will be worked out every other day and calves as well (1 day abs, 1 day calves etc.)

wondering what type of results i can expect from the NHA Stack, and is the lean extreme necessary. or should i just not use it.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.06%

Quote Originally Posted by xtatic
    i am currently at 5'10'' 156lbs. i obviously want to gain a lot more weight but stay defined. my lifestyle is SUPER active with school work and lots of sports.

i was wondering what my outcomes should be if i decide to take

Rebound Reload
    ActivaTe
    Lean Extreme

diet will be somewhere around 4000+ clean calories (although i will be shooting for 5000+

i will also be training heavy 4-6 reps 2 excersizes per muscle. weight train 4 times a week, either swim or some other cardio for about 25 min 2 days a week and rest one. abs will be worked out every other day and calves as well (1 day abs, 1 day calves etc.)

wondering what type of results i can expect from the NHA Stack, and is the lean extreme necessary. or should i just not use it.
    i just did the Activate/RR/Retain stack (Retain by ALRI) got to say i was loving the results muscles were harder and some back acne here and there no biggie i plan on trying a diff pro-test stack next time though in about 2 weeks

how old ru?...id suggest at least 18 to try the stack
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.12%

OK, here's my opinion. You don't need it. You need to use the food and strength stack. With that clean diet you purpose, that should take care of the staying lean part. Now to really best use those calories, you should concentrate on getting strong. I'd suggest something in the realm of an upper/lower split or total body workouts, this will allow you to hit each muscle frequently and intensely. Start off with a movement at 10x3 so you can go heavy and then from there just do some accessory work in varying rep ranges. If you concentrate on your strength and eat big and clean you will achieve the goals you want and save yourself some money.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.74%

I had some slight strength gains and I felt a little more irritated. I don't think it is worth the money though. Spend it on more food
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%

Quote Originally Posted by zarro84
    OK, here's my opinion. You don't need it. You need to use the food and strength stack. With that clean diet you purpose, that should take care of the staying lean part. Now to really best use those calories, you should concentrate on getting strong. I'd suggest something in the realm of an upper/lower split or total body workouts, this will allow you to hit each muscle frequently and intensely. Start off with a movement at 10x3 so you can go heavy and then from there just do some accessory work in varying rep ranges. If you concentrate on your strength and eat big and clean you will achieve the goals you want and save yourself some money.
    well i have been eating that diet for some time now. i focus solely on strength when i train. ive been training for about 2 years. and i got stronger and gained weight (up to this point) im at a plateau that ive been at for a couple of mo nths now. and ive switched up workouts and everything. im just wondering if this stack is worth the money as an added health. right now the only supps im taking is cell tech. as soon as im done with that i will be done with creatine.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.12%

So give an example of your typical strength program. Also what's your 1 rm's in the deadlift, back squat and bench?
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

rebound/lean extreme are great! I need 1 1/2 to 2 times the dose of activite for me to notice additional benefits. That makes it expensive. I'd suggest picking up some bulk creatine gluconate and beta alanine from nutraplanet.com. This stack is great for strength, cheap, and doesn't manipulate hormones.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.71%

Thumbs up

NHA stack is good s***, I liked it with ATD ratehr than 6-bromo
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.13%

these are my current max's
    the focus on the workouts were form, control, and complete motion.

Flat Barbell Bench- 230lbs.
    Smith Machine Squats- 275lbs.
    Dead Lifts- 250lbs.
    Leg Press- 810lbs.
    Skull Crushers- 110lbs.
    Cable Row- 195lbs.
    Freeweight Military Press- 135lbs.
    Upright Row- 100lbs
    EZ Barbell Curl- 90lbs.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.12%

Quote Originally Posted by xtatic
    these are my current max's
    the focus on the workouts were form, control, and complete motion.

Flat Barbell Bench- 230lbs.
    Smith Machine Squats- 275lbs.
    Dead Lifts- 250lbs.
    Leg Press- 810lbs.
    Skull Crushers- 110lbs.
    Cable Row- 195lbs.
    Freeweight Military Press- 135lbs.
    Upright Row- 100lbs
    EZ Barbell Curl- 90lbs.
    A good start. I think focusing on strength would be your best option. I'd ditch the smith machine squats and the leg press in favor of more barbell squating varations(front, back, zercher etc.) and drop the upright rows because that movement causes internal rotation of the humerus and no one needs any more of that than they already get from pressing. Also, try doing some chin up's and inverted rows. Here's my suggestion for a good strength based program that will allow you to focus on hypertrophy as well. It's called Westside for skinny bastard's (part 1) by Joe Defranco.

DeFranco's Training ..:: The Ultimate Way To Become A Better Athlete ::..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rate/Opinions on NHA Stack
    By bigironkiller in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 10:47 PM
  2. Opinion on this stack
    By Head Nurse in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2005, 02:06 PM
  3. Opinion on EC stack with cAMP & LXtreme
    By Head Nurse in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 05:17 PM
  4. opinions on cutting stack
    By stevenki in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 04:55 PM
  5. Opinions on my stack options (M1T, 1Test, 4AD)
    By shaddow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 08:12 PM