4 or 6 week stack? (Mfx, jw, RR)

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
I got Mfx, Jungle warfare and RR in my possesion. My first plan was to stack Mfx with JW for 4 weeks. I would like to make it a 6 week stack looking something like this:

w1 JWx3
w2 JWx3
w3 JWx3 + Mfx x 4
w4 JWx3 + Mfx x 4
w5 Mfx x 4 + RR x 2
w6 Mfx x 4 + RR x 2

What do you guys(or girls=) think? Will I make better gains by doing a 4-week? I still get Mfx with a good AI but I get a nice 6-week stack instead! Would love some input!!!

Dr Ozz

foggia

foggia

Awards
I would stretch it out to six weeks. I have heard many people recommending front loading the jungle warfare a couple weeks before starting the Massfx. Rebound reloaded is a good product, but you could use retain or novedex xt in its place with similar effects. I will be running a Mass fx stack soon too so keep all of us posted on your results, and good luck.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
why the RR in the stack at all?

I'd go 6 weeks for sure, JW will start to kick in at 3 weeks and you'll wish you went 8 weeks. Stacked with MFX, should be sweet. RR is overkill imo, JW will already control/lower estrogen levels.

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
So you say I should run Mfx solo for the last 2 weeks?

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
I got Mfx, Jungle warfare and RR in my possesion. My first plan was to stack Mfx with JW for 4 weeks. I would like to make it a 6 week stack looking something like this:

w1 JWx3
w2 JWx3
w3 JWx3 + Mfx x 4
w4 JWx3 + Mfx x 4
w5 Mfx x 4 + RR x 2
w6 Mfx x 4 + RR x 2

What do you guys(or girls=) think? Will I make better gains by doing a 4-week? I still get Mfx with a good AI but I get a nice 6-week stack instead! Would love some input!!!

Dr Ozz
If you already have these 3 products in your possession and don't wish to spend anymore money, and you're after optimal results with what you have, then I would run the cycle like this.

Week1: 3 caps JW
Week2: 3 caps JW
Week3: 3 caps JW, 4 caps Mass FX
Week4: 3 caps JW, 4 caps Mass FX
Week5: 4 caps Mass FX, 3 caps Rebound Reloaded
Week6: 4 caps Mass FX, 3 caps Rebound Reloaded
Week7: 3 caps Rebound Reloaded
Week8: 3 caps Rebound Reloaded

In your proposed cycle you stop shy at 6 weeks, and you decided to only use RR for 2 weeks at 2 caps each night. In my opinion, you'll recieve better overall gains if you use the entire bottle of RR as it will last you 30 days using 3 caps each night.

Viperspit is DEFINITELY right. This type of stack is something you'll want to run for 8 weeks to get the best gains from it.

I recently ran Jungle Warfare and Restore for 8 weeks and it was frickin' sweet. So from my experience, 8 weeks is definitely the optimal range for this type of stack. And when I get to week 8, even then I don't want to get off because the effects of stacks like these are so compounding that just week after week you're getting stronger and stronger and bigger and bigger. You're gonna have fun.

Best of luck to you :)

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
Thanks for the anwer! The reason I chose 2 RR ed was that I found it best(side-free) for me when I ran the NHA-stack. I also just have half a bottle RR left=/ So with the stuff I got, is my idea the best?

Chameleon

Awards
Thanks for the anwer! The reason I chose 2 RR ed was that I found it best(side-free) for me when I ran the NHA-stack. I also just have half a bottle RR left=/ So with the stuff I got, is my idea the best?
Yeah, if 2 caps of RR decreased the side effects that 3 caps of RR can cause sometimes in some users, then I would definitely stick with 2 caps. And seeing now that you only have half a bottle of RR left, it looks like your plan is good to go!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
buy a second bottle of jw and fx and do them both for 8 (like Viperspit said!)!

you will thank yourself later!!!

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
IT's christmas and Im broke =( So I guess more bottles istn't an option. What Im tryin to figure out is if my 6 week stack is preferable to the 4 week stack? If 8 was an option at this time, belive me I would do 8!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
buy a second bottle of jw and fx and do them both for 8 (like Viperspit said!)!

you will thank yourself later!!!
Macedaddy is right. You'll wish you had been planning a longer cycle once you run out. There's nothing worse than realizing that the results are really starting to uprise and solidify while you stare down at a buncha empty bottles.

I'm on week 1.5 of Mass FX with JW, Restore, and Alpha Drive. My supplement funds have been hefty throughout the while, so I have a nice 12 week program planned out. I started the other supps 1 month before Mass FX. I was just starting to REALLY notice progress with the other 3 alone and Mass FX took it to a whole new level. Use your Christmas money to extend your stack and go for a solid 8 weeks. You won't be disappointed.

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
Like I said Im BROKE! = No christmas money! I now 8 weeks would be gr8 but since that's not an option at this time those answers just make me frustrated=/

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Like I said Im BROKE! = No christmas money! I now 8 weeks would be gr8 but since that's not an option at this time those answers just make me frustrated=/
Go for the 8 WEEKS!

SSW

SSW

Awards
Go 8 weeks on JW, if you don't you will eventually. Save the RR for later.