shipping to sweden?

BeatNec

Awards
is there any one of the board sponnsors that ship supplements to sweden for free or has some good rates?

i have been thinking alot about ordering but it usaly ends at the "check out" when i see that the shipping rates is equal to the price of the products...

i dont know in witch category to post this, so if you feel like its wrongly placed please move it.

Best regards,
BeatNec

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For free? you are dreaming my friend.
They all apply the regular shipping fee (actually what they have to pay for shipment) according to which shipping method you select. Basically the shipping fees are what you see during the check out process.
And yes sometimes the shipping fee is more than your order value.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
is there any one of the board sponnsors that ship supplements to sweden for free or has some good rates?

i have been thinking alot about ordering but it usaly ends at the "check out" when i see that the shipping rates is equal to the price of the products...

i dont know in witch category to post this, so if you feel like its wrongly placed please move it.

Best regards,
BeatNec
i live in new zealand bro which is a lot further away than sweden and our NZ dollar gets ravaged by the exchange rate when converted to the US dollar

i usually do two things

1. get some friends in on the order to share freight
2. order enough supps to last 3-4 months so I don't have to order so much

freight charges are a fact of life which comes with the having the latest supps on the market and not the ones that in my country are years behind and still expensive.

Man up dude and don't be such a tight a*s!

BeatNec

Awards
i live in new zealand bro which is a lot further away than sweden and our NZ dollar gets ravaged by the exchange rate when converted to the US dollar

i usually do two things

1. get some friends in on the order to share freight
2. order enough supps to last 3-4 months so I don't have to order so much

freight charges are a fact of life which comes with the having the latest supps on the market and not the ones that in my country are years behind and still expensive.

Man up dude and don't be such a tight a*s!

thats what i did. so this friday we are sending an order :)

its just that that i have never taken any of the "new" supplements before, and im kind of sceptical about the effects of them. but im now hunting for the strongest/most effective non hormonal stack i can find.

so far i think im going for a JW/BAM/AP stack. hope it works :twisted:
any suggestions?

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
Question, how will you get the AP this friday?
Im swedish myself and I always order from NP without problems. If you stay away from heavy stuff like protein and chose the 2-4week shipping it's normally around 20-25 bucks shipping-fee. I would also chose this shipping because it doesn't tend to get stuck in custom's as often.

Dr Ozz

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
I think 1 of my last 10 orders got stuck. So you get angry, pay something like 150 kr and your free to go. It could be worse=)
About AP, if that is true it's gr8 news!!!!!!!!!!! I love yellow gold!!

BeatNec

Awards
ah okey, then its nothing to worry about :)
can you recomend any specific company to order from? i was thinking NP...

just hope that there will be no othe problems cuz the order will land around 250$

TheViking

lurking AM since -04
Awards
ah okey, then its nothing to worry about :)
can you recomend any specific company to order from? i was thinking NP...

just hope that there will be no othe problems cuz the order will land around 250$
I have ordered from both NP and CNW in the past. I can recommend them both. Very friendly, reliable and know how to handle their customers. The only problem i had was with an order from NP. I had to pay custom fees and taxes. As of what I can say, if you got a very huge order you might want to take CNW into consideration, or have a chat with Sam at NP, cause they label their packages in a bit different way. At least they did, haven't ordered anything since a way back.

Good luck!
Lycka till!