suggestions for natural supplement recomp

foggia

foggia

Awards
Okay gang I have a decent list of natural supplements both recently purchased and left over from the past. I have came off of a superdrol cycle about five weeks ago. I am looking to do a recomp (build muscle, lose fat). Need some help with organizing a supplement schedule as I have a lot of items. Any help with combinations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:)
Stats:
6'2
225 lbs
~ 17% body fat

Here is the list::head:

1.5 bottles of activate
1 bottle of mass fx
1 bottle of green bulge
3 bottles of powerfull
2 bottles of original (5%) cissus rx
1 bottle of hyperdrol
1 bottle of jungle warfare
1 tube of capaszin hp
2 bottles of absolved
1 bottle of lipoderm ultra
1 bottle of nolva
1 bottle of novedex xt
1 bottle of ephedra
1 bottle of clenbuterol

Sorry, I know its a lot of supps, but could use some good advice as to what to use/not use . I have read a ton of posts and have seen a hundred different possibilities, but I am looking for your opinions. Natural cycle can last as long as these items last, as I will not be purchasing anything else for a while. :think:

foggia

foggia

Awards
anybody? A least a few suggestions would be helpful:wave:

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
i don't know a lot about those you got there, but none of them appear to be stacks that people would normally stack with each other.

with a list that big, i would suggest trying them all....but one by one..and feeling the effect of each individual supplement. based on that, you could decide which one has the best effect on you. you got enough stuff there to last you quite a while too

Ive hear a lot of good results from weight loss, using clen.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I think we are all just stunned by how many different product you have :)

Well at least this bumped your thead, sorry I am not familiar with those items but am sure some other people must be.

CROWLER

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
well u can do

massfx with hyperdrol since thats gotten good reviews.

im a big fan of green bulge.. i usually stack that with white blood and maybe throw in some blue up .. << did this with some good gains .. its set up for a cutting cycle while still gaining muscle n size

seems most people use he cissus for general support for joints n ligaments so u could jus start using that whenever..

other then that i really dont know bout much else.. except i only seen clen and ephedra used for cutting

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would try the Activate/Novadex with Powerfull. I'm taking nettle with PowerFull now, just started. Activate/nettle boosts free test and causes fat loss, and PowerFull raises GH. Win-win.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
lipoderm/cap/clen for fat burning

Powerfull/Activate/cissus

Mass Fx/Hyperdrol/Cissus/JW
Start with JW solo then mix in Mass Fx/Cissus/Hyperdrol later in the stack

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull/Activate and megadose the cissus rx
Add caffeine with the Powerfull

foggia

foggia

Awards
Keep those suggestions coming! Looking mostly how to add/ not add the supplements I have coming in the mail to Powerfull/ cissus rx. I just started using Powerfull and cissus rx two days ago. Using Powerfull at 3/4/3 and cissus rx at 3/3/3. I actually have hyperdrol, Jungler Warfare, green bulge, and activate coming in the mail soon, the rest of the supps I already have. How does the powerfull/cissus rx dosage look for my bodyweight? Hoping to get the anabolic benefits of both products along with the joint/ligament health. Are any of these supplements redundant and should not be used at the same time? Thanks for everyone that has replied,I really appreciate it! Keep them coming!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of them are redundant. You could group em like this:

activate
mass fx
hyperdrol
jungle warfare

nolva
novedex xt

green bulge

powerfull

cissus rx

capaszin hp
absolved
lipoderm ultra
ephedra
clenbuterol

Here's my more well thought out plan.

Green Bulge for creatine=strength. JW=strength and recomp. Megadose Cissus for strength and tendon health. PowerFull for GH release, mood, sleep, recovery, aggression.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
why the caffeine with the powerfull? personal experience
Enhances the mind to muscle focus
IMO it gives that extra little push to get everything you can out of Powerfull
I only add the caff pre workout
I think Mulletsoldier or USPLabs elaborated in further detail on this topic in another thread but I couldnt find it with a quick search

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Enhances the mind to muscle focus
IMO it gives that extra little push to get everything you can out of Powerfull
I only add the caff pre workout
I think Mulletsoldier or USPLabs elaborated in further detail on this topic in another thread but I couldnt find it with a quick search
Makes sense, I recieved my present from usplabs today coutesy of nutriplanet-wow very fast!

I think I will utilize my ramgage from AE with powerfull before workout. I am going to try 2 super cissus for one week then build up to 4 and see how I react with my wrist and shoulder. I can' wait to go through a workout without pain!

:clap2: