6-oxo at bdc

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I remember reading that bdc was going to start carrying 6-oxo sometime soon. I was just wondering if there was any news on when exactly this was going to be happening. Im planning a cycle and im def getting my phs here but i would also like to be able to get everything else i need here as well. Any idea Big Daddy Chemo? Thanks...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
It should have been in long ago...I'm going to have to call the customs office again.  Although, the lag in delivery may have served a purpose.  Instead of a capped product why not deliver the 6-oxo like we do everything else (transdermal)?  There are no special features of the 6-oxo to suggest it would have better first pass survival than 4-dione, 4-AD, and the rest.  This means that a small 5% or so will actually get through...why not increase that to 40% absorption and go with a lower dose?  This would make for a highly effective product that is cheaper to produce and hence cheaper to purchase.  hhmmmm...now we need some beta testers that are almost post cycle ;)

Chemo

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... very interesting idea as usual. I wish i was at the end of a cycle so i could volunteer myself to test it out. I havent ever used 6-oxo before so i think for my first time ill just go with it orally. Ive been hearing good things anyway. Thanks for the quick response. Keep up the awesome work...

BigBenn

Awards
It should have been in long ago...I'm going to have to call the customs office again.  Although, the lag in delivery may have served a purpose.  Instead of a capped product why not deliver the 6-oxo like we do everything else (transdermal)?  There are no special features of the 6-oxo to suggest it would have better first pass survival than 4-dione, 4-AD, and the rest.  This means that a small 5% or so will actually get through...why not increase that to 40% absorption and go with a lower dose?  This would make for a highly effective product that is cheaper to produce and hence cheaper to purchase.  hhmmmm...now we need some beta testers that are almost post cycle ;)

Chemo
I can make myself post cycle

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

Chemo
That sounds Like a plan, count me in!

shady

Awards
BDC i got one more week on my cycle so i am down if you want a tester.

Bone

Awards
Hey BDC,

I'm your man.............about a week to go. That would be sweet!!

Peace

Bone

BrKonman

Awards
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

Chemo
I can be post cycle, just say when :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
chemo, you know im down. its on like donkey kong man

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm coming up on end of cycle this Saturday (Nov 30th).

ManBeast

deaconbill

Awards
BDC, just finished my cycle and I am ready to be a guinea pig.  What you say?

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I'm on my last week as well. You bet I'm down! :D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Transdermal. Chemo you are so lazy. Just get it capped and hurry up. Just kidding sounds like a good idea. The only thing i don't like is the fact that when I am finished a cycle I am glad not to have to spray anything on anymore. I would opt for the oral in my case... Call me lazy yes i know. But its the lethargy from the 1-t....heheehe. Talk to ya

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
Transdermal. Chemo you are so lazy. Just get it capped and hurry up. Just kidding sounds like a good idea. The only thing i don't like is the fact that when I am finished a cycle I am glad not to have to spray anything on anymore. I would opt for the oral in my case... Call me lazy yes i know. But its the lethargy from the 1-t....heheehe. Talk to ya
I hear you on the post cycle just-want-to-stop-with-the-application syndrome ;)

But, keep this in mind...an average bottle has 100 mg x 60 caps = 6 grams.  At 300 mg daily this will last for 20 days and provide ~15 mg (daily) after first pass.  To get the same dose from a transdermal the amount can be 2 grams per bottle (4 mL x twice daily).  This means cheaper to make and hence cheaper to purchase.

Chemo

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You could even save more money and have to put less on if you went with a 1/4 bottle of gel with the 6-oxo. 60ml with 2 g in it should work fine. Or put 8g in a regular bottle but it will last 80 days. Can use it 4 post cycles or something. If you din't have to slop on 4mls then I think I could handle it.  What do ya think....

PS. You follow me around like PAR used to.....hehehehe ;)

Talk to ya...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I'm always post-cycle...hook it up :D

LG :cool:

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Has china already started making raws of this stuff?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
No. There was quite a bit of difficulty making the product. I figured it would take around 10 months or so for it to be copied. Just make sure you purity test it....we all know china isn't the best place sometimes, just ask kilosport.

This should run through the patent office fairly fast as it is a novel compound. Of course it could be fruitless if the ban goes through.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Very true. BDC did get it tested although I don't know where he got it but it came out over 99% if I remember correctly.... Talk to ya..

shady

Awards
BDC, so do you need testers? if not i will just take my pills post cycle. just wondering Monday is comeing up fast.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if he will buy it from Patrick when he gets the patent on it. ;)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by 1Fast400
I wonder if he will buy it from Patrick when he gets the patent on it. ;)
Actually, I emailed him yesterday asking for a bulk powder price list for 6-oxo, 1-test base, 4-AD, and Nordiol...

Chemo

bpdaddy

Banned
Awards
Did someone say cheaper?  I am for that!  Count me in as a test if your gonna do it...

garyrabbit

Awards
Hey Chemo, I'll go post cycle if needed to try out the 6-OXO if you want. Sounds like a great idea to better absorbtion and cheaper is always good! Peace

bpdaddy

Banned
Awards
BDC, I have 2 bottles of Ergo 6OXO.  I would be willing to pop the caps open and put it in a gel if you tel me how many caps to use and get me a deal on the gel :D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The caps will have filler in them. So you can't just domp the caps in. Sorry..... Talk to ya...

bpdaddy

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by curt2go
The caps will have filler in them. So you can't just domp the caps in. Sorry..... Talk to ya...
That was my fear, but oh well :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah a 6oxo transdermal would be great.