Super Cissus!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if anybody has posted this yet, but I just saw some USP Super Cissus RX for sale here in the states. WHEN WILL OUR SPONSORS HAVE THIS?!?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea just got that email myself.alri bam is also available

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yup - was just gonna post this.
Bump for Sam!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I talked to Yancey via email and he said that he planned on coming back...that was like three months ago :(

I'm a little disappointed. I thought AM would have that stuff first.

I talked to Yancey via email and he said that he planned on coming back...that was like three months ago :(

They will have it tomorrow. His business is about 400 miles from where we ship. He can thank proximity.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I just PMed both Sam and Dsade to get this and BAM.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established

He must just be getting too many sales from PH to call it quits yet I'd assume...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They will have it tomorrow. His business is about 400 miles from where we ship. He can thank proximity.
It's all good. I was just disappointed b/c I just decided to stop ordering all of the time and put in "a final order" this week (there's always Christmas though :twisted: )

Ziri, I am sure that is what it is...good for him though...I just hope he doesn't stick with it too long, if you know what I mean.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool new labels there USP. New products = new look and new/improved effects. Me likey

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established

so the inner circle is just for AP? i assumed it was for all usp lab products.im holding out for nutra my meca of supplements..lol

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just received confirmation that the Super Cissus should be available Monday. The BAM will be going up on presale today :thumbsup:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn you Stryder!!!! Your pre-sales must start every Thursday of the week I get paid! So these must wait till next Thursaday by this ruling. thank you for your cooperation :p

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
how does/will this differ from Cissus RX?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
More actives, More per cap, Less servings, and a pefect medium between the therapuetic aspect and anabolic aspect.
Hopfully USPLabs doesn't come in after me and try to say the same thing.

Last edited:

More actives, More per cap, Less servings, and a pefect medium between the therapuetic aspect and anabolic aspect.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure. I haven't looked real close at either yet, but I'm sure they're both in the same boats as Jungle Warfare, Alpha Drive, Hyperdrol, etc.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Whooohoooo
just ordered my super and powerFULL bulk
cant wait
I wonder if I will have a super/powerFULL awesome Christmas present?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i think Jungle Warfare, Alpha Drive, Hyperdrol are one category that mass fx falls into so this may be in another one. its its one shared by mass fx i am not for sure which.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
He must just be getting too many sales from PH to call it quits yet I'd assume...
BINGO!!! I can not be on here and sell PH's, but it seems other can sell Mass Tabs, 1,4 AD and still sponsor the board. WHat is the difference. I would of never left. I love the people on this board!