*Sigh* Cutting - Supp Recommendation

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I'm cutting and been at it for about 6 weeks now. It's time to add in a supp, all I have ever read about was ECA stack and since that is pretty much nill to get, I'm wondering about the next good OTC thing. So many out there that I just wanted to get a collected view of what everyone thinks.

I will be picking up Anabolic Pump and Camp duh but any other suggestions would be great.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try DCP from Nutra Planet.I have a log at NP and in the log section and there are numerous others.Stuff kicks pretty hard and thats a good thing!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You have to sign and have a picture ID for EC stack BUT IMO it is worth it.

Still pretty cheap AND for me it works. A cup of coffee and an ephedrine some BCAAs then some low grade cardio for 30 minutes and I am losing the fat VERY nicely. Do it for a couple weeks take 2 days off the EC then back on.

I only go up to 2 20mg of the Ephedrine

A good friend of mine told me to switch to synephrine if the EC starts to wear off. This I have not tried yet. I will say psudoepherine did NOTHING for me.

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
TTA and Salvia Miltiorrhiza, AP and Forsk, CKD.

If you can decipher that, you'll lose chubby chub... even without cardio.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
HOLY crap listen to UBi

Nice avatar man!

BTW it isn't your love I want it is your FREAKING VOTE YOU MORON! insert funny smiley here so he doesn't think I am pissed and just thinks I am kiddin

CROWLER

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Turk & some e-bol or anagen. It'll help you retain mass in a calorie deficit

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao!

Cutting? Venom Hyperdrive, Turkesterone, Raspberry Ketones, excell, DCP, AP, are all out there right now that can be effective in the right combinations.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
You can still get ephedrine. :)

I can't get it shipped here but just go to my local drugstore.

Personally other than EC I like Dicana/E-BOL. Can't wait to throw some Stizm and turk in there.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
TTA, Salvia Miltiorrhiza, Forsk, Stizm, Turkesterone??? I don't have a clue what in the world any of those things are.... see I'm lost help.

Also does it depend on the state or can any drugstore sell Eph?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Meh, you don't really need a stim/beta-2 agonist

TTA, and Salvia Miltiorrhiza are synergistic, Forksholin added to that, booya... AnabolicPump/Yellow Gold with a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet and those aforementioned supps (many sponsors carry either one or almost all combined).. DCP which just came out has the added benefit of Rasberry Ketones... that should be a nice blend indeed.. Forsk is found in many supps.. I believe you already have Camph right? ;)