Nettle Powerfull Avena Cissus stack

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
I have nettle, avena sativa, powerfull and cissus. I am thinking about stacking them. Seems like a pretty darn good stack to me. Anyone have any thoughts on this stack? (Is there any needless duplication, or should any other compounds be added?)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I have nettle, avena sativa, powerfull and cissus. I am thinking about stacking them. Seems like a pretty darn good stack to me. Anyone have any thoughts on this stack? (Is there any needless duplication, or should any other compounds be added?)
Looks good. A low dose AI would be a good addition like ATD or 6-Bromo (Rebound Reloaded) for estrogen control. If you can get your hands on some AP when it hits the shelves, you can add that for a killer stack.

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
Looks good. A low dose AI would be a good addition like ATD or 6-Bromo (Rebound Reloaded) for estrogen control. If you can get your hands on some AP when it hits the shelves, you can add that for a killer stack.

What is AP?

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
:yawn: :think::jaw: :toofunny: :toofunny: :run:

I guess that was a stupid question? I assume AP is Anabolic Pump - a product by USP that is not yet out on the market? I guess I wasn't on your level of being hip to the lingo, man.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I guess that was a stupid question? I assume AP is Anabolic Pump - a product by USP that is not yet out on the market? I guess I wasn't on your level of being hip to the lingo, man.
No, it was not a stupid question. I should have said Anabolic Pump. I get so used to the "inner circle speak" that I forget there are people with real lives out there who aren't spending hous a day on this board. LOL

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like a killer stack. just curious but will you cap the nettle and avena?

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro, I was just breakin your balls. If you don't know ya gotta ask:thumbsup:

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
What are your planned dosages, and timing schedule?

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
looks like a killer stack. just curious but will you cap the nettle and avena?

No. I took my first dose this morning. I mixed the powders with a little warm water and drank about half. Its an understatement to say that it did not taste too good. So, I threw the rest in with some whey protein and mixed that up. It actually was not bad. So, since I can somewhat tolorate it in water and can't really taste it in a protein drink, it does not appear necessary for me to go the extra step of buying equipment and capping it.
Now, if one of you was to buy me a capping machine for Christmas, I would probably try capping it!

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
What are your planned dosages, and timing schedule?
Morning
avena 1/4 Tsp
nettle 1/4 Tsp
powerfull 1/4 Tsp
cissus 1/2 Tsp

One hour before bed
avena 1/4 Tsp
nettle 1/4 Tsp
powerfull 1/2 Tsp
cissus 1/2 Tsp

As you can see, I'm taking more powerfull before bed. I think powerfull does most of its work while you're sleeping. In fact, I've considered not taking any in the morning. I plan on taking "lawhammer stack" for about 8 weeks, but the jury is still out on that one, I am not sure about whether powerfull will work that long. (see, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/56521-length-powerfull-cycle.html)

This is just the regimen that I came up with from looking at the boards for a while. I am not 100% if its optimal and would certainly invite comments/suggestions.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Morning
avena 1/4 Tsp
nettle 1/4 Tsp
powerfull 1/4 Tsp
cissus 1/2 Tsp

One hour before bed
avena 1/4 Tsp
nettle 1/4 Tsp
powerfull 1/2 Tsp
cissus 1/2 Tsp

As you can see, I'm taking more powerfull before bed. I think powerfull does most of its work while you're sleeping. In fact, I've considered not taking any in the morning. I plan on taking "lawhammer stack" for about 8 weeks, but the jury is still out on that one, I am not sure about whether powerfull will work that long. (see, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/56521-length-powerfull-cycle.html)

This is just the regimen that I came up with from looking at the boards for a while. I am not 100% if its optimal and would certainly invite comments/suggestions.
If you can swing it, split the nettle out over four doses as I believe the halflife is quite short. I prefer the bulk of my PowerFull preworkout along with some Cissus, CEE and caffeine. You can skip the morning PowerFull dose if you want but I just prefer to keep it in myself. If you end up adding in an AI, hit it in the evening. IMO

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Morning
avena 1/4 Tsp
nettle 1/4 Tsp
powerfull 1/4 Tsp
cissus 1/2 Tsp

One hour before bed
avena 1/4 Tsp
nettle 1/4 Tsp
powerfull 1/2 Tsp
cissus 1/2 Tsp

Take the pfull on an empty stomach.

When you say 1/4 teaspoon, how many mgs is that? If I remember 1/4 teaspoon is about a serving of the capped pfull and nettle (activate), correct? You'll probably want to up your dosages or at least dose more frequently.

When I was taking pfull solo, on training days I took 1 serving (2 caps) first thing and last thing and 2 servings (4 caps) pre workout. Then on off days I took 2 caps 3x a day. Activate was 1 cap 4x a day, but I felt like more would have worked better.

I'm definatly curious how this will work out for you, I've been planning on doing something very similar except using rebound reloaded and not the avena.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
I agree up the powerfull, usp's dose recomendation is 1200mg 3x daily. I use one heaping 1/2 tsp 3x daily.
I'm curious how the bulk cissus works for you. Do you currently have joint pain? Mine went away in about 10 days, before my shoulders and forearm tendons were so sore I had trouble training. I'm using cissus-rx by the way.
Activate says it is a stinging nettle root extract and they recommend 4oomg 4x daily @ 60-95% Divanil if that helps with your nettle use. When I get my bulk nettle I'm probrably going to use more assuming the concentration is weaker. Try using some by itself before you start the stack to find your dosage. Thats my plan.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
Oh yeah and carefull with the caffeine and other stim's as they can screw with your insulin sensitivity. Just something I read today.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I agree up the powerfull, usp's dose recomendation is 1200mg 3x daily. I use one heaping 1/2 tsp 3x daily.
I'm curious how the bulk cissus works for you. Do you currently have joint pain? Mine went away in about 10 days, before my shoulders and forearm tendons were so sore I had trouble training. I'm using cissus-rx by the way.
Activate says it is a stinging nettle root extract and they recommend 4oomg 4x daily @ 60-95% Divanil if that helps with your nettle use. When I get my bulk nettle I'm probrably going to use more assuming the concentration is weaker. Try using some by itself before you start the stack to find your dosage. Thats my plan.
The bulk nettle is the same 60-95%, divanil is just what DS calls it. Basically they are the same thing.

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards

Re: Bulk cissus - I actually started taking bulk cissus before this stack (about 3 weeks now). Accordingly, I can verify bulk cissus's efficacy as I tool it in isolation to the other substances. In the past, I had what feels like a torn rotator cuff and also have joint/ligament pain in a knee that underwent ACL surgery a few years back. Now, my knee pain is gone. My shoulder still hurts a little, but is now at a point where I can again handle heavy weights. I think the stuff works.

Re: splitting up nettle doses. I wish I could take a dose during the day, but it may freak out my law partners if I break out a bag of powder at work. So, what I will do is take take a dose before I leave for work, take a second immediately upon getting home from work and a third just before bed. I will keep the total daily dose as is (1/2 tsp) for now and see what happens.

Re: Pfull dose. I would really enjoy upping the dose. That stuff makes me feel really good. Maybe I will take it at 1/4 tsp in morning, 1/2 upon returning home from work, and 1/2 tsp before bed. HOWEVER, because the effectiveness of pfull seems to decrease rapidly over time, I am thinking of doing it 20 days on 10 days off while continuing the overall cycle (of everything) for 10 weeks. Hopefully that will minimize my body's buildup of a tolorence to pfull and allow me to get results over a longer timeframe.

Hey just a completely off the subject thought - why don't they add spellcheck as a feature? I can barely function without it.

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could throw the powder in a shaker cup with protien powder and that would look normal.....just a thought

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Hey just a completely off the subject thought - why don't they add spellcheck as a feature? I can barely function without it.
You would spend more time spell checking than posting with all the terms like (PFull, AA, EFA's, AP etc...) that would fail the check ;)
Just keep word or notepad open type there, then run the spellcheck and cut and paste to the message window

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
Status report on the stack - I have noticed that I am getting more cut and seem to have lost a waist size. Muscle gains are not really noticable, but I do have the general feeling like there is something anabolic going on. Oh yeah, my libido has increased and I have been having some pretty PowerFull sleep and dreams.

After spending a little more time on the boards, I must say that "AP" looks pretty exciting! When will it be released, and who will stock it? Sounds like adding AP to this stack would result in the ultimate stack. (Athough nowhere close to the Alpha Male stack - if you know what I mean)

Alpha Male 4 Ever!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Status report on the stack - I have noticed that I am getting more cut and seem to have lost a waist size. Muscle gains are not really noticable, but I do have the general feeling like there is something anabolic going on. Oh yeah, my libido has increased and I have been having some pretty PowerFull sleep and dreams.

After spending a little more time on the boards, I must say that "AP" looks pretty exciting! When will it be released, and who will stock it? Sounds like adding AP to this stack would result in the ultimate stack. (Athough nowhere close to the Alpha Male stack - if you know what I mean)

Alpha Male 4 Ever!!
LOL, soon my friend, very soon. Will be available at a board sponcer near you.