PowerFULL help

cl100

Awards
I am adding PowerFULL to my PCT of Nolva, Retain, and MediTropin. My questions...

Is it okay to take PowerFULL with Meditropin (which is also a GH booster)?

How would I dose the PowerFULL considering the Meditropin has to be taken on an empty stomach (2-3 hours after eating) before bed?

My plan was to to continue the PowerFULL (I have 4 bottles) through my PCT for a month or so after (along with the Meditropin, which is a 3 month cycle), is that okay to do?

Sorry for all the questions.. I was under the impression that the PowerFULL was a test booster, but upon further research I realized it was more of a GH booster...as is the Meditropn (perscription strength).

Thanks in advance.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little curious as to why you would want to take two GH supplements but I don't think there should be a great problem...
For dosing of PowerFULL take it 30-15 minutes before Breakfast, Lunch (or workout) and Supper as in the real world that is the closest you will get to having an empty stomach.

It is okay to continue use for another month, enjoy.

cl100

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply..

Originally, I thought PowerFULL was a test booster. So I fit it into my PCT as such. But after I purchased it, I realized it was actually a GH booster. So now im stuck with two GH boosters. I may consider a real test booster and save the PowerFULL for another time. But I was just looking for opinions on how I could work in the PowerFULL as I have read that many people have had success with it in PCT.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Well it does raise testosterone levels but raising growth hormone is it's main effect. There are a good few people whom have had success with PowerFULL in application to Post Cycle Therepy, so it's not a waste using it now although it might have been better to use something more focussed on test and estrogen levels.

cl100

Awards
Well I actually have a few more days before I start my PCT. Can you recommend something that might work better in place of the PowerFULL for increasing test?

Thanks for your help.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Powerfull with any of the following.... Activate, Jungle Warfare, Restore, Diesel Test all would make for a good natty test boost.

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well I actually have a few more days before I start my post cycle therapy. Can you recommend something that might work better in place of the PowerFULL for increasing test?

Thanks for your help.

I think Activate is a good choice to add, but if you have that many bottles of PowerFull around, I would leave it in your pct. I got some of the best sleep of my life while I was taking it. I'm considering experimenting with it again, and only taking one, larger dose at night, actually. So, it might be worth leaving in your pct, if for no reason other than that.

cl100

Awards
Well...based on what I already had purchased, I decided on the following for my PCT (which I started today)

Nolva - 40/30/20/10
PowerFull - 2/2/2 per day (empty stomach)...will up it after a week or so
Retain - 1/1/1 per day
BSN Cell Mass
Meditropin - before bed 5 days on, 2 off

after my 30 day PCT...bridge the Powerfull into the following:

PowerFull
CissusRX/ Symmetry (IF I can find some by then)
cAMP
Cell Mass
Meditropin

Ill prob run this for 4-6 weeks, then take some time off.

You guys think this looks okay?