pre workout booster

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
What would a good pre work booster be not including stimulants like ephedrine? In-rage beta maybee?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Intra-Nasal Yohimbine. Even better with Yohimbine added to In-Rage.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i already take yohimbine in caps and when that is done i was gonna use the Heat from BDC....so i dont think i can add anymore yohimbine to the mix....i might try the In-Rage tho. i am in post cycle T-1 Pro and on 20 mg nolva daily - should i not take the In-Rage bc of this?

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
B vitamins.....take a b complex and around 6-8 liver tabs about 45-100 before lifting and tell me you don't feel something. Also, for a mental edge ALCAR is great.
Yes, you will piss out some of the extra b vite's...but will definetly give an energy boost. Can also inject or sublingual.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i already take uniliver 4 tabs w/ each meal which i find gives me great recovery but not energy. i take a big b complex for stress too. i was just looking at the alcar and since its cheap i was gonna give it a try for a bottle and see if it does anything for me. thanks for the suggestions.

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
i used in-rage for awhile, it made me more focused, but definatly not the energy i was expecting. Also the taste is really really sour in the back of your throat.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
How much yohimbine did you put in your bottle of In-Rage?