Aplodan- Boom!! Watch Out! - AnabolicMinds.com

Aplodan- Boom!! Watch Out!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.

Aplodan- Boom!! Watch Out!

Everybody, I have some groundbreaking news to announce. Just when you thought Muscletech couldnt get any better(ya know with leukic, gakic, zambokic, karatekic, and the 'hardcore' line), they go and revolutionize the supplement industry again. BOOM, ITS APOLODAN. It arrived on my store's shelf yesterday and it activates dormant muscle fibers. BE CAREFUL!!! If you take too much, you might get all big and veiny and be Mr. Olympia by tommorrow night. Just thought everyone would like to know this great supplement has arrived. MUSCLETECH DOES IT AGAIN!!!!!! Will somebody please just blow up the building or something. Really, theres no use for em anyways.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

I'll give them credit for one thing. They are marketting genius'. There is no way a company coud produce such inferior products and still be the number 1 seller in any industry.
  3. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yeah, there advertising is pretty extravegant to say the least. But I will give them credit for the fact that their research seems to be pretty good.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. Advanced Member

Talking

I heard its the sole differientiating factor that led to Cutler winning the olympia.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Does not look to bad. 80 dollars but with gold card you get a discount. I am willing to give it a try before making any assumptions. I hate it when people automaticallly say the product sucks with out even trying it, espically when there is a money back to insure you are not loosing any thing out of it.
  6. Advanced Member

Unless it works better than 4 vials 10ml each 250mg/ml of test enanthate, (wich is what I COULD get for $80) then it doesnt exactly strike me as a bargain.

But by all means, if you can afford it that'd be great if you'd be a martyr and test it out and tell us how it goes.
    I personally would be very skeptical about shelling out that much money for a muscle tech product w/ very little feedback on it, but who knows. I was wrong about GAKIC, as it turned out to do what it purported to (allthough I still think it's not worth the price). Maybe it's decent. But even if it is decent I really dont think that it will be SO good as to justify it's price. Maybe if they give out free samples of it like they did w/ GAKIC then I'll try it.
  7. Advanced Member

It was discussed on another board and it is believed to be CEE+ (i forget whatelse) but defintly not worth 80 bucks!
  8. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.

Ill check out the exact ingredients and post them thursday. As far as knocking a product before it comes out, come on man, this is Muscletech. I understand the concept of trying it before you bash it, but I just dont think Muscletech really deserves that type of respect, due to the fact that they over hype everything to death. We have a special promo right now where we get 40% off all Muscletech products and Ill be purchasing exactly 0. Other companies actually deserve the business for producing quality products.
  9. Registered User

I believe I saw that it was like 1-2 g of Creatine Phophate and ALA.
  10. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Yeh, Muscletech is def. WAY over-priced, some of their products are decent, but there is ALWAYS something just as good or better for a much lower price...as for their marketing - they are the absolute best.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Where can I buy it for cheep. Less than 80 dollars.
  12. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad
    Where can I buy it for cheep. Less than 80 dollars.
    Thats the problem there ISNT any place to get reasonably priced products from that company. THAT is why we are always ripping on them.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

So I spoke to a few people that have started it 5th day now since it came out and they said they are lifting heavier and feel more sore as they are using more fiber ?!?!? I guess from muscle. I personally will give it a shot and if it does not work I will get my money back liker I inteded if it does work.
  14. Advanced Member

If u have the time, u should post a log.
  15. New Member

I'm surprised they didn't call their product Extreme Muscles-Tech by Muscletech
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Will do when I finish my cycle.
  17. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Will do when I finish my cycle.
    Good deal dj, I'll be watching.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

18. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by lilkev42
    I believe I saw that it was like 1-2 g of Creatine Phophate and ALA.
    Thats pretty much what it is...the name they used for ALA on their label is almost insulting...its a completely unused synonym for ALA...and at that price they could have used KRALA or NA-ALA...not plain one crappy ALA...
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  19. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi
    Thats pretty much what it is...the name they used for ALA on their label is almost insulting...its a completely unused synonym for ALA...and at that price they could have used KRALA or NA-ALA...not plain one crappy ALA...
    Now Muscletech would never bee decpetive you old poopy pants. I gained 80 pounds of muslce and 6 inches to my soldier of Anator and it manipulated my genetic make-up and I grew wings and can fly faster than a jet.
  20. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.

I had to stop taking my AnatorPQhroije73, kungfuKIC, and superULTRAmegaOUTSTANDINGhardc oreSHREDDEDmass cycle because I was so big that I won the olympia and I didnt even compete. I took all those amazing supps and woke up the next day at 475lbs with 2% bodyfat. It just wasnt me, but if like that whole "i have the best physique on the planet" look, then go for the whole MT line.
  21. Professional Member

Muscletech products typically are over hyped and priced with some science behind them. The product Anator(due to the hydro whey and leucine) is interesting and probalby effective but extremely overpriced.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

So far I like what I am seeing. I am lifting heavier at the moment.
  23. Advanced Member

So far I like what I am seeing. I am lifting heavier at the moment.
    You got some allready? Was it $80?
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ugab37
    I had to stop taking my AnatorPQhroije73, kungfuKIC, and superULTRAmegaOUTSTANDINGhardc oreSHREDDEDmass cycle because I was so big that I won the olympia and I didnt even compete. I took all those amazing supps and woke up the next day at 475lbs with 2% bodyfat. It just wasnt me, but if like that whole "i have the best physique on the planet" look, then go for the whole MT line.
    haha good one.
  25. New Member

Overpriced yes, but alot of there newer products do work. It just depends on the person if the money is worth the gains or not.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Gnc
  27. New Member

Yeah, actually, I really like anator. Of course, I cruise down from one GNC to another with a different ID each time and return it 29 days after I get it
    No way I'm paying, but it is a really good post-w/o/
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Dude....I love this thread. Good times....
  29. Advanced Member

Im actually gonna log this, believe it or not, starting in about 2 weeks...stay tuned.

or ?? We'll find out...
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

Will this interfere with my fizogen strap and Oil-bol?
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.

the ingredients listed on the bottle label are

Aplodan™ 1010.00 mg

2-(carbamimidoyl-methyl-amino)ethoxyphosphonic acid

12-dithiolane-3-pentanoic acid
  32. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.

Imagine if you took fizogens oil-ballsack stack, the STrApON and NaNOX9-7+6=8. YOUR VEINS WOULD EXPLODE INSTANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! Its really amazing that people think pros use steroids. No,No,No. Its just the innovative technology of Muscletech. I mean, look at their ads, they have a ton of pros and you know they ONLY use MT products. Testosterone, Dbol, Winstrol.... WHO NEEDS EM? Thanks Muscletech, for making crap in a bottle and multiplying the value times 20 to give all your customers great products and great value!!!!!!!!!!
  33. New Member

I do not agree with MT's marketing, but it is very good at the same time. Secondly they do have a couple products that really work well. Gakic being one of them. As far as paying too much I'll say one thing, if you are not buying your supps from Ebay you are nuts! I get the big can of Gakic for 36 shipped all the time, got Anator cans for 28shipped, 400g cans of Xyience NoxCG3 for 20 etc. I pay roughly 30-40% of retail on ebay. Just take some time and look for the right auctions, and these are from powerseller supp stores. If you are paying $80 for a can of anything, made by anybody, that is your fault.
  34. Advanced Member

We should have it next week and with the "aminds" discount it will be around 50 bucks.
    ŤAplodan - Discount Bodybuilding - Nutritional Supplements

Muscle Tech seems to get bashed in forums, but I can tell you that face to face customers seem to like the products. Price and hype aside.
  35. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Yes. When those powers combine, you will turn into something like captain planet only the exact opposite.
  36. Recovering AXoholic

The one thing that always gets me is their lack of quantifiable information. And then when they do have figures, they don't say where these numbers come from.

In a study conducted at the University of Milan, subjects taking the key ingredient in Aplodan experienced a muscle tension threshold limit 83% higher after supplementing for 7 days (1.74 vs. 3.18 mins.). As a result, this overflow of new explosive power floods into your Dormant Muscle Fibers, allowing for previously unattainable growth and strength gains.
    They say all this, but they don't say what it means. Are they implying that it allows for longer sets? What exactly was their study, and how was it controlled? They don't say. Possibly due to the fact that it would be detrimental to the data they present in the ad.

I thought I had reached my limit as far as muscle growth, but Aplodan has allowed me to train harder than I ever have before. After using Aplodan in my supplement program, I've built a ton of muscle and I'm in better condition than ever.
    That's great. What's a 'ton of muscle'? Are we talking 2000 lbs? Or perhaps a metric ton (2000 kilograms [over 4400lbs])? Is it 3 lbs? What else are you taking with it? I'm no expert, but I've heard HGH and Dianabol are pretty helpful when it comes to adding muscle. Are we going to neglect the possible usage of steroids and growth hormone with testifying results from Aplodan?
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

39. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    Can you imagine how much he got paid for that?
  40. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Can you imagine how much he got paid for that?
    "I started taking Aplodan, and I put on TONS of muscle........because the paycheck was enough to pay for 12 years worth of tren, test, HGH, dbol, insulin, and IGF-LR3."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BComplex Vitamins What to Watch Out for
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 08:05 AM
  2. Yohimbine: Watch out!!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 11:39 AM
  3. New @ The Planet -- Ladies Watch out!..PAL's Sex Stack
    By john123131 in forum Supplements