Aplodan- Boom!! Watch Out!

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Everybody, I have some groundbreaking news to announce. Just when you thought Muscletech couldnt get any better(ya know with leukic, gakic, zambokic, karatekic, and the 'hardcore' line), they go and revolutionize the supplement industry again. BOOM, ITS APOLODAN. It arrived on my store's shelf yesterday and it activates dormant muscle fibers. BE CAREFUL!!! If you take too much, you might get all big and veiny and be Mr. Olympia by tommorrow night. Just thought everyone would like to know this great supplement has arrived. MUSCLETECH DOES IT AGAIN!!!!!! Will somebody please just blow up the building or something. Really, theres no use for em anyways. :wtf:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'll give them credit for one thing. They are marketting genius'. There is no way a company coud produce such inferior products and still be the number 1 seller in any industry.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, there advertising is pretty extravegant to say the least. But I will give them credit for the fact that their research seems to be pretty good.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I heard its the sole differientiating factor that led to Cutler winning the olympia.:rofl:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does not look to bad. 80 dollars but with gold card you get a discount. I am willing to give it a try before making any assumptions. I hate it when people automaticallly say the product sucks with out even trying it, espically when there is a money back to insure you are not loosing any thing out of it.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Unless it works better than 4 vials 10ml each 250mg/ml of test enanthate, (wich is what I COULD get for $80) then it doesnt exactly strike me as a bargain.

But by all means, if you can afford it that'd be great if you'd be a martyr and test it out and tell us how it goes.
I personally would be very skeptical about shelling out that much money for a muscle tech product w/ very little feedback on it, but who knows. I was wrong about GAKIC, as it turned out to do what it purported to (allthough I still think it's not worth the price). Maybe it's decent. But even if it is decent I really dont think that it will be SO good as to justify it's price. Maybe if they give out free samples of it like they did w/ GAKIC then I'll try it.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
It was discussed on another board and it is believed to be CEE+ (i forget whatelse) but defintly not worth 80 bucks!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Ill check out the exact ingredients and post them thursday. As far as knocking a product before it comes out, come on man, this is Muscletech. I understand the concept of trying it before you bash it, but I just dont think Muscletech really deserves that type of respect, due to the fact that they over hype everything to death. We have a special promo right now where we get 40% off all Muscletech products and Ill be purchasing exactly 0. Other companies actually deserve the business for producing quality products.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I believe I saw that it was like 1-2 g of Creatine Phophate and ALA.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yeh, Muscletech is def. WAY over-priced, some of their products are decent, but there is ALWAYS something just as good or better for a much lower price...as for their marketing - they are the absolute best.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where can I buy it for cheep. Less than 80 dollars.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Where can I buy it for cheep. Less than 80 dollars.
Thats the problem there ISNT any place to get reasonably priced products from that company. THAT is why we are always ripping on them.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I spoke to a few people that have started it 5th day now since it came out and they said they are lifting heavier and feel more sore as they are using more fiber ?!?!? I guess from muscle. I personally will give it a shot and if it does not work I will get my money back liker I inteded if it does work.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised they didn't call their product Extreme Muscles-Tech by Muscletech

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will do when I finish my cycle.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I believe I saw that it was like 1-2 g of Creatine Phophate and ALA.
Thats pretty much what it is...the name they used for ALA on their label is almost insulting...its a completely unused synonym for ALA...and at that price they could have used KRALA or NA-ALA...not plain one crappy ALA...:fart:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Thats pretty much what it is...the name they used for ALA on their label is almost insulting...its a completely unused synonym for ALA...and at that price they could have used KRALA or NA-ALA...not plain one crappy ALA...:fart:
Now Muscletech would never bee decpetive you old poopy pants. I gained 80 pounds of muslce and 6 inches to my soldier of Anator and it manipulated my genetic make-up and I grew wings and can fly faster than a jet.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
I had to stop taking my AnatorPQhroije73, kungfuKIC, and superULTRAmegaOUTSTANDINGhardcoreSHREDDEDmass cycle because I was so big that I won the olympia and I didnt even compete. I took all those amazing supps and woke up the next day at 475lbs with 2% bodyfat. It just wasnt me, but if like that whole "i have the best physique on the planet" look, then go for the whole MT line.

size

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech products typically are over hyped and priced with some science behind them. The product Anator(due to the hydro whey and leucine) is interesting and probalby effective but extremely overpriced.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far I like what I am seeing. I am lifting heavier at the moment.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to stop taking my AnatorPQhroije73, kungfuKIC, and superULTRAmegaOUTSTANDINGhardcoreSHREDDEDmass cycle because I was so big that I won the olympia and I didnt even compete. I took all those amazing supps and woke up the next day at 475lbs with 2% bodyfat. It just wasnt me, but if like that whole "i have the best physique on the planet" look, then go for the whole MT line.
haha good one.

m88tow

Awards
Overpriced yes, but alot of there newer products do work. It just depends on the person if the money is worth the gains or not.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gnc

PolishMan

Awards
Yeah, actually, I really like anator. Of course, I cruise down from one GNC to another with a different ID each time and return it 29 days after I get it :)
No way I'm paying, but it is a really good post-w/o/

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Im actually gonna log this, believe it or not, starting in about 2 weeks...stay tuned.

:head: or :fool2: ?? We'll find out...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Will this interfere with my fizogen strap and Oil-bol?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
the ingredients listed on the bottle label are

Aplodan™ 1010.00 mg

2-(carbamimidoyl-methyl-amino)ethoxyphosphonic acid

12-dithiolane-3-pentanoic acid

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Imagine if you took fizogens oil-ballsack stack, the STrApON and NaNOX9-7+6=8. YOUR VEINS WOULD EXPLODE INSTANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its really amazing that people think pros use steroids. No,No,No. Its just the innovative technology of Muscletech. I mean, look at their ads, they have a ton of pros and you know they ONLY use MT products. Testosterone, Dbol, Winstrol.... WHO NEEDS EM? Thanks Muscletech, for making crap in a bottle and multiplying the value times 20 to give all your customers great products and great value!!!!!!!!!!

SnapmoneyR2

Awards
I do not agree with MT's marketing, but it is very good at the same time. Secondly they do have a couple products that really work well. Gakic being one of them. As far as paying too much I'll say one thing, if you are not buying your supps from Ebay you are nuts! I get the big can of Gakic for 36 shipped all the time, got Anator cans for 28shipped, 400g cans of Xyience NoxCG3 for 20 etc. I pay roughly 30-40% of retail on ebay. Just take some time and look for the right auctions, and these are from powerseller supp stores. If you are paying $80 for a can of anything, made by anybody, that is your fault.

monster stealth

Awards
Will this interfere with my fizogen strap and Oil-bol?
Yes. When those powers combine, you will turn into something like captain planet only the exact opposite. :head:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The one thing that always gets me is their lack of quantifiable information. And then when they do have figures, they don't say where these numbers come from.

In a study conducted at the University of Milan, subjects taking the key ingredient in Aplodan experienced a muscle tension threshold limit 83% higher after supplementing for 7 days (1.74 vs. 3.18 mins.). As a result, this overflow of new explosive power floods into your Dormant Muscle Fibers, allowing for previously unattainable growth and strength gains.
They say all this, but they don't say what it means. Are they implying that it allows for longer sets? What exactly was their study, and how was it controlled? They don't say. Possibly due to the fact that it would be detrimental to the data they present in the ad.

I thought I had reached my limit as far as muscle growth, but Aplodan has allowed me to train harder than I ever have before. After using Aplodan in my supplement program, I've built a ton of muscle and I'm in better condition than ever.
That's great. What's a 'ton of muscle'? Are we talking 2000 lbs? Or perhaps a metric ton (2000 kilograms [over 4400lbs])? Is it 3 lbs? What else are you taking with it? I'm no expert, but I've heard HGH and Dianabol are pretty helpful when it comes to adding muscle. Are we going to neglect the possible usage of steroids and growth hormone with testifying results from Aplodan?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you imagine how much he got paid for that?
"I started taking Aplodan, and I put on TONS of muscle........because the paycheck was enough to pay for 12 years worth of tren, test, HGH, dbol, insulin, and IGF-LR3."

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
"I started taking Aplodan, and I put on TONS of muscle........because the paycheck was enough to pay for 12 years worth of tren, test, HGH, dbol, insulin, and IGF-LR3."
Exactly. Possibly paid part of his Bentley.

kprimm

kprimm

Awards
MuscleTech Bashing

My name is Kerry, im 23 from Idaho...I worked out since I was 15 never really saw results always stayed around 140-150lbs Moved to Boise ID and I bought my first supplement, Nitro Tech, and got talked into stacking it with Mass Tech. Mixed um up 2 or 3 times a day, with skim milk and sometimes Ice cream. And ate a **** load too, anyways, in two months I was up to about 218 lbs. I couldnt believe it, and neither could my friends and family, I was always so tall and skinny, people stillto this day, 3 years later accuse me or ask me if I take steroids. I dont know if it was my body type or genetics or what, cause my buddy bought some and it didnt do much for him, but he did light resitance training, I did all free weights. Anyways, im about to go by Aplodan, I usually dont try these kinds of supps. But I am going to try it so I will let you guys know....

Arzi75

Awards
Anyways, im about to go by Aplodan, I usually dont try these kinds of supps.
Please do not go out and buy Aplodan - the product is an over-priced scam. Nitro-tech and Mass-tech are products that contain ingredients that are actually useful for gaining muscle, but Aplodan is a scam.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ill check out the exact ingredients and post them thursday. As far as knocking a product before it comes out, come on man, this is Muscletech. I understand the concept of trying it before you bash it, but I just dont think Muscletech really deserves that type of respect, due to the fact that they over hype everything to death. We have a special promo right now where we get 40% off all Muscletech products and Ill be purchasing exactly 0. Other companies actually deserve the business for producing quality products.
LOL

Arzi75

Awards
If you are thinking about trying out a new supplement, check out Applied Nutriceutical's RPM. :thumbsup:

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
My name is Kerry, im 23 from Idaho...I worked out since I was 15 never really saw results always stayed around 140-150lbs Moved to Boise ID and I bought my first supplement, Nitro Tech, and got talked into stacking it with Mass Tech. Mixed um up 2 or 3 times a day, with skim milk and sometimes Ice cream. And ate a **** load too, anyways, in two months I was up to about 218 lbs. I couldnt believe it, and neither could my friends and family, I was always so tall and skinny, people stillto this day, 3 years later accuse me or ask me if I take steroids. I dont know if it was my body type or genetics or what, cause my buddy bought some and it didnt do much for him, but he did light resitance training, I did all free weights. Anyways, im about to go by Aplodan, I usually dont try these kinds of supps. But I am going to try it so I will let you guys know....
You went from 150 to 218? Or am I totally reading that wrong...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I made similar gains as those, but I always attributed them from going from adolescence to adulthood:blink: .

smiththrs03

Awards
I hope your kidding....but my cousin owns a vitamin world and he says that on every mt product they sell they get 10 bucks commision!!!!! wtf and on controlled labs products they make 50 cents that doesn't make any sense to me

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
2 years maaaayyyybe lol but certainly not 2 months. If your going to BS then make it believable. Probably works for MT