Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I'm married to my protein and never switch

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I stray but always return to my old brand

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • I strayied and Found a new Ball and chain

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Personally, I am married to my Protein brand and flavor. I have strayed but always return to my champion brand chocolate.

Vote and explain.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I buy whats cheap, mixes well, tastes ok. im a free lance protein consumer, ie supplement slut.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
switched from ON to crowlers whey. Price/service/taste/flavor selection are unbeatable.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty much a gigilo. I usually just take what's convenient, and every now and then I'll order some protein on line if I'm feeling adventurous.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well Im partial to ON.The price is right and the flavor is descent and in a pinch I can get it anywhere.I have strayed a few times but end up coming back.My new side action will be EAS whey as I can get it $25 for 6lbs at Sams Club which is 5 min away.It kills me to pay the shipping but Ill always be partial to my first true love.

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
My new side action will be EAS whey as I can get it $25 for 6lbs at Sams Club
hmm I'm going to have to check that out next time I'm loading up on chicken at sams

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Well Im partial to ON.The price is right and the flavor is descent and in a pinch I can get it anywhere.I have strayed a few times but end up coming back.My new side action will be EAS whey as I can get it $25 for 6lbs at Sams Club which is 5 min away.It kills me to pay the shipping but Ill always be partial to my first true love.
Ya know, I more or less grew up on ON my first couple years of lifting. Recently, I was in a bind too and went out and got some from my local Rite-Aid. One thing is for sure, it definitely doesn't taste like it use to. I blame a combination of Aminogen and/or additional BCAA's for increased bitterness... that or perhaps tha fact that I've been spoiled with various proteins that taste incredible. Ah well, just one guys opinion. :)

rmag2447

Awards
Married to ON 100 % Whey Chocolate flavor, got 3 10.3 lb bags so I couldnt stray even if I wanted to. Ball and chain for me :p

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Dynatize Elite whey. But a 5lbs bucket can last me a LONG time. I used to use it a lot more but keep it to post workout now and most of the time not even then.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I swear I didn't bump this (maybe someone voted)... but do you care to give an update Jacob? :D

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like my ON protein, Rocky Road tastes great and it has alot of BCAA's and low on carbs so its pretty much been a staple for a long time, but i always look out for better proteins and better prices. But you cant beat the price and quality really.

sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards
I'm a big fan of Beverly Ultra Size and Ergopharm's Mass Meal. Both are great products.