Powerfull + Alpha Drive XL...+anything? - AnabolicMinds.com

Powerfull + Alpha Drive XL...+anything?

1. Advanced Member

Powerfull + Alpha Drive XL...+anything?

well im about out of my NHA+Retain stack and ive heard great things about stacking these 2 products together...is Powerfull + Alpha Drive XL just those 2 products raise test levels fairly well? or would u suggest adding something else too?..really wanting something to help me put on mass...(besides my staples)

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.

Do you plan on taking any time off inbetween stacking all these supplements?? I'd recommend at least a few weeks, ideally more. I also couldn't help but notice that you're 18. I'm not gonna say anything about taking supps, but dude, you're test levels should be quite alright without too much need for boosting. With that out of the way, I'd recommend throwing some CissusRx in there if you can find it anywhere (your joints have to be gettin a little sore after the NHA and straight into the next stack). What are your staple supplements? What kind of gains did you see from the NHA?
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by MisterEZE
    Do you plan on taking any time off inbetween stacking all these supplements?? I'd recommend at least a few weeks, ideally more. I also couldn't help but notice that you're 18. I'm not gonna say anything about taking supps, but dude, you're test levels should be quite alright without too much need for boosting. With that out of the way, I'd recommend throwing some CissusRx in there if you can find it anywhere (your joints have to be gettin a little sore after the NHA and straight into the next stack). What are your staple supplements? What kind of gains did you see from the NHA?
    ya i plan on taking a week off from lifting all together from xmas break but

im currently taking
    ALRI::
    Primed
    Regeneration-X
    N'gorge
    Dymatize Elite protein
    CR2

and my joints arnt really feeling sore here and there but nothing really big not more than what i already experience from football injuries taking their toll lol
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha Drive XL - Cheep but is worth anything???
    By Mrthnman663 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 06:22 PM
  2. Alpha Drive XL and Restore Review by BiO
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 12:09 PM
  3. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 10:03 PM
  4. Alpha Drive XL Now in Stock!