Powerfull + Alpha Drive XL...+anything?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
well im about out of my NHA+Retain stack and ive heard great things about stacking these 2 products together...is Powerfull + Alpha Drive XL just those 2 products raise test levels fairly well? or would u suggest adding something else too?..really wanting something to help me put on mass...(besides my staples)

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Do you plan on taking any time off inbetween stacking all these supplements?? I'd recommend at least a few weeks, ideally more. I also couldn't help but notice that you're 18. I'm not gonna say anything about taking supps, but dude, you're test levels should be quite alright without too much need for boosting. With that out of the way, I'd recommend throwing some CissusRx in there if you can find it anywhere (your joints have to be gettin a little sore after the NHA and straight into the next stack). What are your staple supplements? What kind of gains did you see from the NHA?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Do you plan on taking any time off inbetween stacking all these supplements?? I'd recommend at least a few weeks, ideally more. I also couldn't help but notice that you're 18. I'm not gonna say anything about taking supps, but dude, you're test levels should be quite alright without too much need for boosting. With that out of the way, I'd recommend throwing some CissusRx in there if you can find it anywhere (your joints have to be gettin a little sore after the NHA and straight into the next stack). What are your staple supplements? What kind of gains did you see from the NHA?
ya i plan on taking a week off from lifting all together from xmas break but

im currently taking
ALRI::
Primed
Regeneration-X
N'gorge
Dymatize Elite protein
CR2

and my joints arnt really feeling sore here and there but nothing really big not more than what i already experience from football injuries taking their toll lol :icon_lol: