Transdermal Ecdy thoughts

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.61%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Transdermal Ecdy thoughts

I have been searching the last hour and havent found much to be helpful on this so i figured to start a thread.

Ok i have used Legal Gears X-factor which for the most part is an ecdy trandermal. It works well but is pricey. I was wondering what would be a good amount of ECDY to add to an 8oz bottle of penetrate (board sponser freindly lol)

Legal Gears is a blend so I dont know what a good dose would be.......Most people report good gains anywhere from 1500mg~5000mg daily when taken oraly..

Any suggestions

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.86%

3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.61%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What are u so lost about
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I never did get into the transdermals. Too unfriendly to my work hours and such...I think BV and B5150 are transdermal knowledgable. i'll send em this way.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think the most important thing you need to know is the molecular weight. The product X you are referring too didn't do particularly well either though
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey whats up Distilled Water!

Can you link me to that Legal Gears product? Ive never heard of it. Transdermal ECDY sounds interesting.

Generally, you want your compound to have a molecular weight of less than 500 (you'll get 400 or 500 depending on where you read) in order to be able to permeate through the skin with the right carrier matrix.

I found this site while researching your question, it looks like a really good resource for anyone interested in ecdysteroids.

http://ecdybase.org/index.php?row=352&action=browse

It looks like most ECDY's are right around 400 or a little above, which would make them decent candidates for transdermal absorbption. Id go right with turkesterone if you can, it seems to be the best ECDY for bodybuilding, AFAIK. But then again, my knowledge of ECDY's isnt that deep. 20-Hydroxyecdysone would also be a good choice - that's the main compound in Scivation Anagen, and that product seems to work well.

You might also want to check out this page on transdermal drug delivery technology:

Transdermal Drug Delivery: PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE -- Scheindlin 4 (6): 308 -- Molecular Interventions

BV
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Ok i have used Legal Gears X-factor which for the most part is an ecdy trandermal.
    You mean Product X... not to be confused with a highly effective product like MN's X-Factor.

Everything I remember about the board reviews of Product-X was that it straight up sucked.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.66%

You mean Product X... not to be confused with a highly effective product like MN's X-Factor.
    LOL that's not a product plug is it bro? I thought he was misquoted there...the only X-Factor I know of is Molecular Nutrition. And yes it does seem to be quite effective

BV
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.61%

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Hey whats up Distilled Water!

Can you link me to that Legal Gears product? Ive never heard of it. Transdermal ECDY sounds interesting.

Generally, you want your compound to have a molecular weight of less than 500 (you'll get 400 or 500 depending on where you read) in order to be able to permeate through the skin with the right carrier matrix.

I found this site while researching your question, it looks like a really good resource for anyone interested in ecdysteroids.

http://ecdybase.org/index.php?row=352&action=browse

It looks like most ECDY's are right around 400 or a little above, which would make them decent candidates for transdermal absorbption. Id go right with turkesterone if you can, it seems to be the best ECDY for bodybuilding, AFAIK. But then again, my knowledge of ECDY's isnt that deep. 20-Hydroxyecdysone would also be a good choice - that's the main compound in Scivation Anagen, and that product seems to work well.

You might also want to check out this page on transdermal drug delivery technology:

Transdermal Drug Delivery: PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE -- Scheindlin 4 (6): 308 -- Molecular Interventions

BV
    Heres the link to it NutraPlanet.com: Product X Dermasize (240 ml) By Legal Gear

Good transdermal articles thanks alot....

I think I will go with the transdermal Turkesterone that seems the most appealing because U make mention of Scivation Anagen which i was looking at trying. I think nutra planet has that and Fenotest for like $19.99 plus their 12% off christmas special I think Ill get a bottle or 2.

So these are my calculations and please correct me if im wrong.......if I had a 8 oz. bottle of Penetrate i would add 20 grams Turk to it correct, that seems like its alot????
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.04%

I would go with more like 15 grams for the 8 oz.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    What are u so lost about
    I was confused by the X-factor statement. As far as a transdermal ECDY, what's the benefit? Are you hoping a transdermal carrier will localize the effects of the turk? I'm very interested in hearing about your progress none the less. Are you planning on keeping a log?
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

Keep in mind that you are talking about PLANT material. You also need to look at solubility.

I can get a high potency Ecdy product, and we are still trying to nail that 20% turk, but let me do some searching on MW and solubility of ecdy.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.86%

Product X

looks like an interesting product. The main ingredient in Bile acid. It does suggest that ECDY has poor oral absorption maybe transdermal will be beneficial.
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

If I am not mistaken, much like Resveratrol, it is not a question of oral absoprtion, but short half life.

Anyone?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.66%

Keep in mind that you are talking about PLANT material. You also need to look at solubility.

I can get a high potency Ecdy product, and we are still trying to nail that 20% turk, but let me do some searching on MW and solubility of ecdy.
    That's another thing I forgot to mention. You really want to get ahold of a pure extract if you can...you're going to have to bathe in transdermal carrier in order to absorb ~2g of the stuff daily

BV
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.35%

After considering solubility, this seems like a good idea with a very pure extract.

Interesting.

Similar Forum Threads

1. recipe for transdermal fina?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:35 PM
  2. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
  3. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM
  4. Test ENTH as a transdermal
    By Judo Tom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 12:47 PM