Activate okay for 18 y/o

storm88

Awards
I recently bought some Jungle Warfare but I havent taken it since a lot of people have been telling me its only for over 21. Im thinking about taking it back and getting some activate. Is this okay for 18? It seems like JW would actually be safer because it has an atd to keep estrogen in check, and activate doesnt. Would activate cause an estrogen rebound? Could it stunt growth?

Mariner07

Awards
Just take the JW. You'll be fine. I posted what I'm about to say in another post. Right after this I'm gonna check back up on it to see if anyone corrected me, but it is my understanding that estrogen is needed in the finalizing of growth plates. Therefore if you take a supplement that contains an estrogen suppressor, you could possibly delay the closing of your growth plates. If I can't find the other thread I posted this in I hope someone can correct me.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, just for your information, I took some JW, ActivAte, Restore, and Alpha Drive XL, and X-Factor without any adverse effects, except acne of course. I am 6"1 and I was 18 while taking these products.

storm88

Awards
Well, just for your information, I took some JW, ActivAte, Restore, and Alpha Drive XL, and X-Factor without any adverse effects, except acne of course. I am 6"1 and I was 18 while taking these products.

Did you continue to grow in height after taking them?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
your usually about done growing at 18 when u r a male...**** ive been done growing since about sophomore in highschool im only 5'8.5''!! lol

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, at 18 you're done. Taking AAS would be risky IMO, but those products are fine, and I haven't had any problems.

E-Swift25

Awards
Mild anabolics may actually increase height. Anavar treatment is given to kids ages 12-14 who are undersized.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Trust me bro, with these kinds of products your mentioning, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I grew a little bit more when I was 20 (almost 5'10" to just above 6') but the products you mention are for your body to utilize it's own testosterone more effeciently and the JW is good for cleaning the androgen receptors as well.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
your usually about done growing at 18 when u r a male...**** ive been done growing since about sophomore in highschool im only 5'8.5''!! lol
Wrong. Continued growth is very common over 18 as a result of bone maturation.