Question on Storm Shock Therapy

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
I ordered both of these for a stack of pre/post workout...still waiting to get it but it says take shock therapy pre workout...yaya...but then it says take storm pre and post...do i need to take storm pre and post if im taking shock also?

rsedlock

Awards
I ordered both of these for a stack of pre/post workout...still waiting to get it but it says take shock therapy pre workout...yaya...but then it says take storm pre and post...do i need to take storm pre and post if im taking shock also?
I think those stack instructions are overkill. Take your Shock Therapy pre, then take Storm post.

FWIW, I take only Storm pre workout and I have gotten excellent results.

Ray

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You actually placed an order? :jaw: I don't believe it.

:lol: just kidding dude, you'll like the stack.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
i did my first day on it yesterday of shock therapy before/Xtend before and during my workout and then storm/xtend after my workout it was crazy and i did a leg day

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup, it's a great stack fo sho. Enjoy!

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i absoultley love this stack...not to mention the price is great!

SSW

SSW

Awards
I'm taking Shock and Storm Pre only and love it. I don't think you need to take storm before and after if you're taking Shock.