Question on Storm Shock Therapy

1. Question on Storm Shock Therapy

I ordered both of these for a stack of pre/post workout...still waiting to get it but it says take shock therapy pre workout...yaya...but then it says take storm pre and post...do i need to take storm pre and post if im taking shock also?

2. Quote Originally Posted by East1600Plus
    I ordered both of these for a stack of pre/post workout...still waiting to get it but it says take shock therapy pre workout...yaya...but then it says take storm pre and post...do i need to take storm pre and post if im taking shock also?
    I think those stack instructions are overkill. Take your Shock Therapy pre, then take Storm post.

FWIW, I take only Storm pre workout and I have gotten excellent results.

Ray

3. Quote Originally Posted by East1600Plus

You actually placed an order? I don't believe it.

just kidding dude, you'll like the stack.
    •   

4. i did my first day on it yesterday of shock therapy before/Xtend before and during my workout and then storm/xtend after my workout it was crazy and i did a leg day

5. Yup, it's a great stack fo sho. Enjoy!

6. i absoultley love this stack...not to mention the price is great!

7. I'm taking Shock and Storm Pre only and love it. I don't think you need to take storm before and after if you're taking Shock.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 09:27 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2006, 06:59 AM
  3. Universal Shock Therapy/Storm questions
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 09:11 PM