Want to add something xtra to nha stack

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
I am about to wrap a 5week powerfull/symmetry stack (will definitely repeat it), and want to get my next stack ordered, DS's nha stack (activate/RR). That covers testosterone/AI, but I wanted to add something extra, like Anagen or EBol. I considered JW but was concerned with the additional estrogen suppression. Suggestions are appreciated.

thanks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could add Lean Xtreme to cover cortisol suppression and to further help out with nutrient repartitioning.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you can find the Gitcha Big Gitcha Hard stack its worth it. It consists of Anagen and Fenotest. I used that stack with Cissus Powerfull and REM with success. Some people dont like ecdy supps but i liked Anagen and it was my first ecdy product.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
What are your currrent goals? How much are you looking to spend? For a measly $20 bucks you could throw in Nutra's Mass Pump Stack...can't go wrong with it

If your feeling a little frisky, you could go w/ MassFX + Hyperdrol...

If money's not an issue, I would do a Halodrol Liqui-gels + X Factor...I've been reading up on it and it sounds really interesting although expensive..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your currrent goals? How much are you looking to spend? For a measly $20 bucks you could throw in Nutra's Mass Pump Stack...can't go wrong with it

If your feeling a little frisky, you could go w/ MassFX + Hyperdrol...

If money's not an issue, I would do a Halodrol Liqui-gels + X Factor...I've been reading up on it and it sounds really interesting although expensive..
Those would be nice if money is not an issue (which it is for me)

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
I did NHA+Fenotest and thought it was pretty good, definatley worth the money.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Would adding fenotest be pushing the test too much? I pictured nha increasing test levels/reducing estogen just the right amount, and was looking for something to push me in a different way, hence the ecdy idea. XFactor sound like it has had some very positive results for people, but I remember reading something about keeping fats in check or it will reduce the effectiveness- I eat pretty clean, but don't really keep that close an eye on calorie distribution, and it'd be afraid of not maximizing a great product that is not particularly cheap.

My goal is recomp; I dont have the patience or discipline for just cutting, and straight bulking is hard on the ego as I was once somewhat overweight and it implies a follow-up cut cycle.

(btw, mass fx/hyperdrol/retain and jw/restore are on the future stacks list too. the forums here have really opened my eyes to a lot of very effective stacks).

thanks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in seeing what is suggested. FWIIW, I think that an ECDY product could be pretty good for a recomp. I've seen a lot of feedback from guys saying that it really helps with their endurance, which is definite benefit for a recomp.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Well if you're going for the recomp then definitely add the Lean Xtreme

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Would adding fenotest be pushing the test too much? I pictured nha increasing test levels/reducing estogen just the right amount, and was looking for something to push me in a different way, hence the ecdy idea. XFactor sound like it has had some very positive results for people, but I remember reading something about keeping fats in check or it will reduce the effectiveness- I eat pretty clean, but don't really keep that close an eye on calorie distribution, and it'd be afraid of not maximizing a great product that is not particularly cheap.

My goal is recomp; I dont have the patience or discipline for just cutting, and straight bulking is hard on the ego as I was once somewhat overweight and it implies a follow-up cut cycle.

(btw, mass fx/hyperdrol/retain and jw/restore are on the future stacks list too. the forums here have really opened my eyes to a lot of very effective stacks).

thanks.
Don't worry about the fats too much with XFactor. Omega 3's are the only thing to limit IMO. You can have MCT's, saturated fats, PB etc... I have had great results with a planned out diet, and with an improvised diet as well.

It shouldn't be an issue if you eat pretty clean ;)

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with E-bol if it were me. Cant wait to try it!
Increases in endurance, recomp., and mental boost/anti-stress properties to boot! From reading logs i saw a 3-5.5 lb increase in BW from one bottle. Good Luck.

-Soma

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Great! XFactor it is, will limit my omega-3s. From other threads it looks like it's best to go for 50days (2 bottles), so I'll make it a 7week stack, and save Ebol/anagen for jw/restore.

Would I need to limit sesamin with xfactor, and what should is the daily max gram wise for the omegas? I usualy take 2g of flax seed with 1.5 of omegas (3/6/9) and a sesamin with each meal.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Great! XFactor it is, will limit my omega-3s. From other threads it looks like it's best to go for 50days (2 bottles), so I'll make it a 7week stack, and save Ebol/anagen for jw/restore.

Would I need to limit sesamin with xfactor, and what should is the daily max gram wise for the omegas? I usualy take 2g of flax seed with 1.5 of omegas (3/6/9) and a sesamin with each meal.
I would drop flax altogether. Fish oil you can get away with at approx 500mg 1000mg per day. Your best bet though is to get the majority of your fat intake from animal sources or coconut oil. Eat whole eggs, drink whole milk, eat fresh ground beef, etc etc. As for sesamin, you don't have to limit it, but I would stop taking it on principle. It would appear that it can be detrimental to maximizing muscle growth. It's good for some while cutting, but I wouldn't use it while bulking.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
I thought of LX, but then "discovered" CissusRx does some cortisol suppression, and that's a staple for me. Since I am not too worried about cortisol, I think I will rely on CissusRx to whichever extent it suppresses it.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
If you do go with X-Factor try taking it with Omega-6's.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established

thanks.
My thoughts for adding Fenotest to the stack were, NHA definatley causes an increase in Test, but after a few weeks on NHA I experienced drop in libido and gains slowed, (negative feedback loop), so adding fenotest boosts test through a different pathway, hoping to delay the negative feedback a little longer, I aslo played around with doses. This was just my thinking, can't tell you if it will definatley work for you or others, but it seemed to work for me.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts for adding Fenotest to the stack were, NHA definatley causes an increase in Test, but after a few weeks on NHA I experienced drop in libido and gains slowed, (negative feedback loop), so adding fenotest boosts test through a different pathway, hoping to delay the negative feedback a little longer, I aslo played around with doses. This was just my thinking, can't tell you if it will definatley work for you or others, but it seemed to work for me.
Did your NHA include ATD? If so, that would be why you lost your libido. The new Rebound Reloaded apparently doesn't cause that.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Care to explain that? I don't follow you.
Taken from http://www.umm.edu/altmed/ConsSupplements/Omega6FattyAcidscs.html
There are several different types of omega-6 fatty acids. Most omega-6 fatty acids are consumed in the diet from vegetable oils as linoleic acid (LA; be careful not to confuse this with alpha-linolenic acid [ALA] which is an omega-3 fatty acid). Linoleic acid is converted to gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) in the body and then further broken down to arachidonic acid (AA). AA can also be consumed directly from meat, and GLA can be ingested from several plant-based oils including evening primrose oil (EPO), borage oil, and black currant seed oil.
Would it not make sense to have moderate intake of Omega-6 (Linoleic Acid) to aid AA supplementation?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I beleive your body can make them. I asked a pharmacist and she said your body can make them, they're non-essentials, so buying them would be a waste of money..

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I beleive your body can make them. I asked a pharmacist and she said your body can make them, they're non-essentials, so buying them would be a waste of money..
Omegas are EFA.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Omegas are EFA.
You are probably right.. Maybe my pharmacist was mistaking.. The only thing I found though is pretty interesting:

Much of the GLA taken as a supplement is not converted to AA, but rather to a substance called dihomogamma-linolenic acid (DGLA). DGLA competes with AA and prevents the negative inflammatory effects that AA would otherwise cause in the body.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
You are probably right.. Maybe my pharmacist was mistaking.. The only thing I found though is pretty interesting:
I hope you mis-heard her...
From http://www.innvista.com/HEALTH/nutrition/fats/fishoils/intro.htm
Omega-6 conversion process is as follows:
• LA converts to the enzyme Delta-6-desaturase.
• Delta-6-desaturase converts to GLA
• GLA converts to DGLA
• DGLA converts to the prostaglandin PGE1 and AA.
• AA converts to the prostaglandin PGE2.
How can DGLA prevent the inflamation caused by AA when it converts to PGE1, AA and then in turn to PGE2? Please do not mistake this for some "raw vs blend" arguement, I'm just saying that I think (because of what I have read) that Omega-6 supplementation would be a good idea whilst using X-Factor.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Taken from Omega-6 Fatty Acids

Would it not make sense to have moderate intake of Omega-6 (Linoleic Acid) to aid AA supplementation?
I am inclined to say this is a bad idea. I think I know why... let me check with PB first.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd go with E-bol if it were me. Cant wait to try it!
Increases in endurance, recomp., and mental boost/anti-stress properties to boot! From reading logs i saw a 3-5.5 lb increase in BW from one bottle. Good Luck.

-Soma
I'd rock the Ebol/Anagen. I tried Ebol, and it gave me wicked headaches and lethargy, probably from the rhodiola dose which is really high; anagen did no such thing. I had great results with Anagen, but I think if I could have kept with Ebol it would have been even better.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I'd rock the Ebol/Anagen. I tried Ebol, and it gave me wicked headaches and lethargy, probably from the rhodiola dose which is really high; anagen did no such thing. I had great results with Anagen, but I think if I could have kept with Ebol it would have been even better.
The rhodiola dose in both products is too high for everyday use IMO. That's one reason why I can't use either supp.

Rhodiola is an incredible herb, but I think because of its popularity and inexpensive nature, companies are adding it without first researching the proper dosage.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup. ^ Ebol was insanely ****ed: I was getting harder and leaner 10 days in, but from my first dose I had a nasty wicked headache and felt like I had mono, just couldn't motivate to move a finger. Ugh. I REALLY wish they'd just put out an ECdy/turk/sterone product with the same dose as Ebol, but without the other crap.

Anagen has nearly the same dose of rhodiola actives as Ebol, at the dose I was taking, but I had no issues, in fact I had great endurance increases on it. Maybe Ebol is standardized for a minimum, and has way more, or maybe it's the more potent dose per dose.

:shrug:

Jeffrw

Jeffrw

Awards
I've been running the NHA stack with bulk Powerfull from nutraplanet. It's a great stack.

Jeffrw

Jeffrw

Awards
Could you be a little more specific with your results please?
I am only a couple weeks in, so I haven't gotten a clear picture on bf or weight yet.

I actually ran Powerfull first-alone, because I've never used it before and wanted to see it's results on it's own.

The effects I was getting from powerfull-better mood, good pumps and clear mind at gym, increase in libido where, on a scale of 1-10, about a 5...the effects were noticable, improved my perfromance, and was very cost effective (I'm using the bulk powder).

But since I've added NHA to it (and also-I'm using Rebound XT, because I have like 3 bottles of it left) that number has gone up to like an 8 or 9. I've never ran real gear, but I did a great PP cycle over a year ago and would rate that a 10 (this is on my personal scale). I felt awesome on PP (unlike SD where I saw results but felt like poo most of the time). I just feel awsome and can't wait to go workout.

I am running a relatively low carb diet right at maintinence, using waxy maize starch pwo with bcaa's/glutamine/cee followed a half hour later with either whey protein and complex carbs or real food with complex carbs and lots of veggies.

My weights and reps keep going up in the gym and my weight has gone from 215 to 212 in those two + weeks. I have no doubt that those pounds are lard because my muscles are definately fuller than they have been before and usually my strength goes when I lose weight.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am only a couple weeks in, so I haven't gotten a clear picture on bf or weight yet.

I actually ran Powerfull first-alone, because I've never used it before and wanted to see it's results on it's own.

The effects I was getting from powerfull-better mood, good pumps and clear mind at gym, increase in libido where, on a scale of 1-10, about a 5...the effects were noticable, improved my perfromance, and was very cost effective (I'm using the bulk powder).

But since I've added NHA to it (and also-I'm using Rebound XT, because I have like 3 bottles of it left) that number has gone up to like an 8 or 9. I've never ran real gear, but I did a great PP cycle over a year ago and would rate that a 10 (this is on my personal scale). I felt awesome on PP (unlike superdrol where I saw results but felt like poo most of the time). I just feel awsome and can't wait to go workout.

I am running a relatively low carb diet right at maintinence, using waxy maize starch pwo with bcaa's/glutamine/cee followed a half hour later with either whey protein and complex carbs or real food with complex carbs and lots of veggies.

My weights and reps keep going up in the gym and my weight has gone from 215 to 212 in those two + weeks. I have no doubt that those pounds are lard because my muscles are definately fuller than they have been before and usually my strength goes when I lose weight.
Did you take any measurements before you started?

Jeffrw

Jeffrw

Awards
Did you take any measurements before you started?
Only bf%...no tape measurements.

I didn't even think about it to be honest. :frustrate

Normally I just go by the mirror and the way my clothes fit.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only bf%...no tape measurements.

I didn't even think about it to be honest. :frustrate

Normally I just go by the mirror and the way my clothes fit.
I have done NHA before and have debated on whether or not to throw in P'full especially since it is so cheap at NP. I loved the recomp and strength effects from it and might run it again after I finish up my Anagen/Fenotest cycle in mid-March