Mass FX vs X Mass - AnabolicMinds.com

Mass FX vs X Mass

  1. New Member
    Beachmonkey6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    Mass FX vs X Mass


    Whats the difference between Mass FX and X Mass? Dont they do the same thing?

  2. Board Sponsor
    BigSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Power
    7591

    Reputation

    Mass FX is a new totally natural supplement that promotes mild pro-hormone like gains.

    X-Mass (I believe) is a true powerful pro-hormone.
  3. Registered User
    TeamSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,007
    Rep Power
    601

    Reputation

    X-Mass is a clone of Max LMG, a progestin-based designer steroid. It's quite effective from what I hear, with many gaining 10-15 lbs over a 4-week cycle. But it will shut you down, it does require a P.C.T., and it may kill your libido unless stacked with test or another androgenic compound.

    MassFX is a new supplement from Anabolic XTreme. It contains DVTHM, a compound that binds to SHBG and will thus increase free test (same as in DS ActivaTe). It also contains 25R-diol, a compound about which AX has so far refused to release any information.

    They are very different.
    •   
       

  4. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage
    X-Mass is a clone of Max LMG, a progestin-based designer steroid. It's quite effective from what I hear, with many gaining 10-15 lbs over a 4-week cycle. But it will shut you down, it does require a P.C.T., and it may kill your libido unless stacked with test or another androgenic compound.

    MassFX is a new supplement from Anabolic XTreme. It contains DVTHM, a compound that binds to SHBG and will thus increase free test (same as in DS ActivaTe). It also contains 25R-diol, a compound about which AX has so far refused to release any information.

    They are very different.
    That plus X Mass is missing an F and the words are backwards. (Sorry, couldn't help myself)
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  5. Registered User
    TeamSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,007
    Rep Power
    601

    Reputation

    If you think they are the same thing then you definitely should not be taking X-Mass. (And I personally would not take Mass FX until AX tells us what how the main ingredient works... but I'm waiting patiently for the write-up. )
  6. Board Sponsor
    BigSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Power
    7591

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage
    If you think they are the same thing then you definitely should not be taking X-Mass. (And I personally would not take Mass FX until AX tells us what how the main ingredient works... but I'm waiting patiently for the write-up. )
    We released how it works a few days ago. I will put it up here. I know Dr.D is working one of our partners and almost has the writeup complete. First of the week I believe.

    *25R-diol's major mode of action is that is has direct anabolic effects on androgen receptors but causes no shut down due to minimal intrinsic androgen activity. It also acts as a mild reductase inhibitor too which will counter some androgenic effects and explain why it's so clean with no sides and it boost LH slightly. {Quote Dr.D}

    If you would be willing to get some bloodwork (we would pay) and do a log.........contact me.
  7. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Wow, now that's classy, confidence in this product for sure. That one single post might sway me to try FX sooner then planned.

    Come on sausage, pony up, I've never seen a company offer this before..
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  8. Registered User
    TeamSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,007
    Rep Power
    601

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    *25R-diol's major mode of action is that is has direct anabolic effects on androgen receptors but causes no shut down due to minimal intrinsic androgen activity. It also acts as a mild reductase inhibitor too which will counter some androgenic effects and explain why it's so clean with no sides and it boost LH slightly. {Quote Dr.D}

    If you would be willing to get some bloodwork (we would pay) and do a log.........contact me.
    I'd definitely be willing to do a log and get bloodwork done, but I couldn't do it until April at the earliest. (I'm running a test prop/TRN cycle in Jan and Feb, so it wouldn't be a good time for a log.) I will PM you.

    Care you elaborate on the mechanism? AX reps had been saying that the 25R-diol would increase test production, but from Dr. D's quote this appears not to be the case. I'm a little confused by the statement "direct anabolic effects on androgen receptors but causes no shut down due to minimal intrinsic androgen activity." If it has no androgenic activity then how, specifically, is it affecting androgen receptors? They seem to be contradictory.
  9. New Member
    Old Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    53
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    118

    Reputation

    Big Smith, would you stack Mass FX with superdrol? I have a few bottles of superdrol left over and also wanted to try Mass FX. If you would stack the two together how would you stack them? I am thinking of a three week cycle with a three week PCT.
  10. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Seeing as how AX no longer produces SD, I'd say they more then likely won't give a answer to your question as to avoid all the black tape mumbo jumbo.(The company has to look out for the company) That being sad, FX isn't a horomone, and it's not methylated,so reccomended dosage for each would probably be okay.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  11. Registered User
    TeamSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,007
    Rep Power
    601

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Soldier
    Big Smith, would you stack Mass FX with superdrol? I have a few bottles of superdrol left over and also wanted to try Mass FX. If you would stack the two together how would you stack them? I am thinking of a three week cycle with a three week post cycle therapy.
    Why not just wait and use MassFX during P.C.T.? Superdrol is so strong that it will overwhelm the effects of the MassFX. And the DVTHM alone in MassFX (the same active as in ActivaTe) is great during P.C.T.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hyperdrol x2/Mass Fx vs. JW/bad ass mass/PA
    By dra05ke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 01:44 PM
  2. Mass FX vs BAM
    By Wedgylx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 01:19 PM
  3. Mass Fx vs. BAM
    By supersoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 01:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in