Mass FX vs X Mass - AnabolicMinds.com

Mass FX vs X Mass

1. New Member

Mass FX vs X Mass

Whats the difference between Mass FX and X Mass? Dont they do the same thing?

2. Board Sponsor

Mass FX is a new totally natural supplement that promotes mild pro-hormone like gains.

X-Mass (I believe) is a true powerful pro-hormone.
  3. Registered User

X-Mass is a clone of Max LMG, a progestin-based designer steroid. It's quite effective from what I hear, with many gaining 10-15 lbs over a 4-week cycle. But it will shut you down, it does require a P.C.T., and it may kill your libido unless stacked with test or another androgenic compound.

MassFX is a new supplement from Anabolic XTreme. It contains DVTHM, a compound that binds to SHBG and will thus increase free test (same as in DS ActivaTe). It also contains 25R-diol, a compound about which AX has so far refused to release any information.

They are very different.
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage
    X-Mass is a clone of Max LMG, a progestin-based designer steroid. It's quite effective from what I hear, with many gaining 10-15 lbs over a 4-week cycle. But it will shut you down, it does require a P.C.T., and it may kill your libido unless stacked with test or another androgenic compound.

MassFX is a new supplement from Anabolic XTreme. It contains DVTHM, a compound that binds to SHBG and will thus increase free test (same as in DS ActivaTe). It also contains 25R-diol, a compound about which AX has so far refused to release any information.

They are very different.
    That plus X Mass is missing an F and the words are backwards. (Sorry, couldn't help myself)
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Registered User

If you think they are the same thing then you definitely should not be taking X-Mass. (And I personally would not take Mass FX until AX tells us what how the main ingredient works... but I'm waiting patiently for the write-up. )
  6. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage
    If you think they are the same thing then you definitely should not be taking X-Mass. (And I personally would not take Mass FX until AX tells us what how the main ingredient works... but I'm waiting patiently for the write-up. )
    We released how it works a few days ago. I will put it up here. I know Dr.D is working one of our partners and almost has the writeup complete. First of the week I believe.

*25R-diol's major mode of action is that is has direct anabolic effects on androgen receptors but causes no shut down due to minimal intrinsic androgen activity. It also acts as a mild reductase inhibitor too which will counter some androgenic effects and explain why it's so clean with no sides and it boost LH slightly. {Quote Dr.D}

If you would be willing to get some bloodwork (we would pay) and do a log.........contact me.
  7. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Wow, now that's classy, confidence in this product for sure. That one single post might sway me to try FX sooner then planned.

Come on sausage, pony up, I've never seen a company offer this before..

8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    *25R-diol's major mode of action is that is has direct anabolic effects on androgen receptors but causes no shut down due to minimal intrinsic androgen activity. It also acts as a mild reductase inhibitor too which will counter some androgenic effects and explain why it's so clean with no sides and it boost LH slightly. {Quote Dr.D}

If you would be willing to get some bloodwork (we would pay) and do a log.........contact me.
    I'd definitely be willing to do a log and get bloodwork done, but I couldn't do it until April at the earliest. (I'm running a test prop/TRN cycle in Jan and Feb, so it wouldn't be a good time for a log.) I will PM you.

Care you elaborate on the mechanism? AX reps had been saying that the 25R-diol would increase test production, but from Dr. D's quote this appears not to be the case. I'm a little confused by the statement "direct anabolic effects on androgen receptors but causes no shut down due to minimal intrinsic androgen activity." If it has no androgenic activity then how, specifically, is it affecting androgen receptors? They seem to be contradictory.
  9. New Member

Big Smith, would you stack Mass FX with superdrol? I have a few bottles of superdrol left over and also wanted to try Mass FX. If you would stack the two together how would you stack them? I am thinking of a three week cycle with a three week PCT.
  10. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Seeing as how AX no longer produces SD, I'd say they more then likely won't give a answer to your question as to avoid all the black tape mumbo jumbo.(The company has to look out for the company) That being sad, FX isn't a horomone, and it's not methylated,so reccomended dosage for each would probably be okay.

11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Old Soldier
    Big Smith, would you stack Mass FX with superdrol? I have a few bottles of superdrol left over and also wanted to try Mass FX. If you would stack the two together how would you stack them? I am thinking of a three week cycle with a three week post cycle therapy.
    Why not just wait and use MassFX during P.C.T.? Superdrol is so strong that it will overwhelm the effects of the MassFX. And the DVTHM alone in MassFX (the same active as in ActivaTe) is great during P.C.T.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hyperdrol x2/Mass Fx vs. JW/bad ass mass/PA
    By dra05ke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 01:44 PM
  2. Mass FX vs BAM
    By Wedgylx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 01:19 PM
  3. Mass Fx vs. BAM
    By supersoldier in forum Supplements