Heavyweight gainer 900?

1. Registered User

Heavyweight gainer 900?

what do you think about heavyweight gainer? or what would be a better weight gainer?

2. Registered User

or N-Large by prolab? any opinions?
  3. Registered User

Make your own, cheaper and better ingredients, oatmeal, natural peanut butter and chocolate whey+ milk and blend it up to make a nice thick clean weight gainer. Just about every weightgain is loaded with fat promoting high glycemic carbs, i'd avoid them completely.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Make your own, cheaper and better ingredients, oatmeal, natural peanut butter and chocolate whey+ milk and blend it up to make a nice thick clean weight gainer. Just about every weightgain is loaded with fat promoting high glycemic carbs, i'd avoid them completely.
    thats what i decided to do. im looking for some good recipes on making easy to swallow (not chunky or clumpy) shakes with around 800 cal count.
  5. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xtatic
    thats what i decided to do. im looking for some good recipes on making easy to swallow (not chunky or clumpy) shakes with around 800 cal count.
    This is one I like with vanilla whey, banana, eggs & skim milk. Defrickenliscous.

Name:  shake.JPG
Views: 111
Size:  144.1 KB

Edit: Put the oats & the egg in the blender first and run it for a bit. The egg will suspend the oats to aid in slicing them up into itty bitty pieces. Then add the other ingredients & finish off the blend. Another method is to pre-grind the oats in a coffee grinder first. If you are having a problem with oats settling on the bottom you can add some yogurt or cottage cheese with a bit less milk to thicken it up some. This recipe is also really good with some frozen blueberries (or other berries) added in.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    This is one I like with vanilla whey, banana, eggs & skim milk. Defrickenliscous.

Name:  shake.JPG
Views: 111
Size:  144.1 KB

Edit: Put the oats & the egg in the blender first and run it for a bit. The egg will suspend the oats to aid in slicing them up into itty bitty pieces. Then add the other ingredients & finish off the blend. Another method is to pre-grind the oats in a coffee grinder first. If you are having a problem with oats settling on the bottom you can add some yogurt or cottage cheese with a bit less milk to thicken it up some. This recipe is also really good with some frozen blueberries (or other berries) added in.
    raw whole eggs? with yoke and all? trying to find the delicous part in that. also i dont really like oatmeal. taste doeas really matter though ill just chug chug chug.
  7. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

raw whole eggs? with yoke and all? trying to find the delicous part in that. also i dont really like oatmeal. taste doeas really matter though ill just chug chug chug.
    Can't taste the eggs, they just give it a smoother texture and a great source of high quality protein & healthy fats.

Doesn't taste like oatmeal either, much, but you can hardly beat oats for a good carb source in this application. IMO
    Try starting with 1/3 cup of oats & slowly work up to a cup. If you are anything like me your body will start to crave them. Our bodies know what gives them good fuel and can adapt your tastes/cravings to meet it's needs.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  8. Registered User

I've gone as high as 2 cups of oats with 1 tblespoon of natural peanut butter and 3 scoops of whey isolate, so that's:

1200 calories 120 carbs, 100g's protein, 15g's fat.
  9. Registered User

I've gone as high as 2 cups of oats with 1 tblespoon of natural peanut butter and 3 scoops of whey isolate, so that's:

1200 calories 120 carbs, 100g's protein, 15g's fat.

wow only 15 g of fat.

if i dont like how it tastes then ill just chug it and wash it off with like a cup of oj or something. Thats what i used to do when i started to take flaxseed oil. that thing smelled and tasted like crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bp is the protein on your fitday whey isolate or whey blend? is it really that important if im trying to bulk? also would it be better to get all the whey's supermass 600 over the protein blend since its about a $1 difference (10 lbs.)
  10. Registered User

Also get some digestive enzymes and a good probiotic blend to help your body process all those calories, otherwise you'll be bloated mess.
  11. Registered User

Also get some digestive enzymes and a good probiotic blend to help your body process all those calories, otherwise you'll be bloated mess.
    what would you recomend for some digestive enzymes and a probiotic blend
  12. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

bp is the protein on your fitday whey isolate or whey blend? is it really that important if im trying to bulk? also would it be better to get all the whey's supermass 600 over the protein blend since its about a $1 difference (10 lbs.)
    I prefer a blend for cost to quality ratio. I used All the Whey for the example but usually use the whey blend from AnabolicInnovations.com. Great quality and price for either one and both companies are great to deal with (and board sponcers which is important to me).
  13. Registered User

Add peanut butter or eggs. Back in the day I used ice cream. I had a problem maintaining weight, but I don't recomend that.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Wow im glad i came to look at this thread! Bp reps for you
  15. Registered User

The question you should ask ----> How many people had stomach problems while taking this product? I had to donate this product to my gym goodie table of free supplements {table of donated supplements/samples people don’t want any more} because it had me going to the bathroom to many times.

I like Cyto Gainer and Beverly Mass Maker.

what do you think about heavyweight gainer? or what would be a better weight gainer?
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I like ON's Serious Mass chocolate.

Quickryde, thats a great thing that your gym does that. People can atleast have the chance to try new supplements without buying them.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Oh the days when I used to chug down N-Large, lol. I was so young, so naive, so full of dreams. That was back before the world broke my spirit.
  18. Registered User

Bioman, you said alot when you said that! Now I'm a shell of a man.
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

what would you recomend for some digestive enzymes and a probiotic blend
    NOW makes a product called Super Enzymes. I believe one of our good board sponsers are coming out with a probiotic too, I believe NP.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HydroBuiler Vs. Heavy Weight Gainer 900...WTF?
    By Chris1 in forum Advanced Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2013, 09:19 PM
  2. Good Weight Gainer?
    By Kühn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2003, 04:38 AM
  3. Help me with my bulking diet (extremely hard gainer)
    By conversekidz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 01:12 AM
  4. Lean gainers diet
    By hardasnails1973 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 05:19 PM
  5. homemade weight gainers
    By iisahillbilly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 11:47 AM