Powerfull

anadrol75

Awards
Just curious if this will effect sleep? I work at night so if my last dose will be before bed in the am. Does this have any stim like effects? I welcome any suggestions.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull will not keep you awake, it will make your sleep more restfull, and often gives you vivid dreams. I have had no problems taking it at night, I wake up feeling refreshed.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
There should be no issue. The night-time dose is actually a great time to take an extra cap or two if you wish.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
The night-time dose is actually a great time to take an extra cap or two if you wish.
I have been doing 2/3/2 with great results, I have been thinking of boosting that last dose up to to 3 or 4, is the thought process more HGH during sleep/repair state?

Awards

For me, Powerfull DOES affect my sleep.

I only took 4 before bed everynight.

I would fall asleep very nicely.

However, at about 2 weeks later, as I started to feel more energetic (and horny), I felt that even though I could fall asleep quickly, I could not manage to sleep for long.

I would sleep from 12 midnight to about 4 am, then I would wake up and toss and turn, before falling asleep with great difficulty again. And then I would wake up at 730am and could not sleep anymore, feeling quite "hyper" and energetic and horny. hehe.

I am take a break from Powerfull, for about a week, before taking it again.

Anybody else have the same problem as me with powerfull?

anadrol75

Awards
O.K. thanks for the reply. I know this hurts me but i probably only sleep 6hrs.a night. I have a very weird schedule becuase of my career.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
O.K. thanks for the reply. I know this hurts me but i probably only sleep 6hrs.a night. I have a very weird schedule becuase of my career.
Everybody is different and requires varying amounts of sleep to obtain optimum recovery and growth. Also, just because someone is "sleeping" nine hours a night doesn't necessarily mean they are getting that much "quality" sleep.

In your case I would definitely give a higher bedtime dose a shot and see how it goes for you. I really notice a difference with my sleep even at 2 pills before bed.

Basically what I am trying to get at is you may be able to get just as much if not more rest in six hours than many get in eight or nine. IMO

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Everybody is different and requires varying amounts of sleep to obtain optimum recovery and growth. Also, just because someone is "sleeping" nine hours a night doesn't necessarily mean they are getting that much "quality" sleep.

In your case I would definitely give a higher bedtime dose a shot and see how it goes for you. I really notice a difference with my sleep even at 2 pills before bed.

Basically what I am trying to get at is you may be able to get just as much if not more rest in six hours than many get in eight or nine. IMO
Yes, quality of sleep far surpasses length in terms of importance. The deeper, more relaxing your sleep is the better. Do not stress over the little time you do have to sleep, instead- enjoy it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Consider looking into REM for an excellent nights sleep, been on it 5 months now and it's a staple for me now.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
powerfull did nothing for my sleep, REM made me sleep like a baby.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, quality of sleep far surpasses length in terms of importance. The deeper, more relaxing your sleep is the better. Do not stress over the little time you do have to sleep, instead- enjoy it.
This is why REM is the shizzle. It is not a sleep-aid in the traditional sense of induction, just maintenance of REM sleep, hence the name..Me loves it..

Ziri loves it too, but not REM, something else..Something BP does..I won't say now though.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Ziri loves it too, but not REM, something else..Something BP does..I won't say now though.
You told me you would keep your mouth shut! TRAITOR!

No soup for you!

anadrol75

Awards
I'll give it a try. Who carries it for a good price?