kre-alkalyn and CEE

• Thread starter concretetofists
  • Start date

concretetofists

Awards
i cant tell the difference between these 2. running kre-alkalyn right now, i guess i'll keep that going for a while, just cuz. what are your preferences?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never used kre-alkalyn but I like CEE and MCC.

anadrol75

Awards
I use Cre ethyl thunder and creatine gluconate. Works pretty well as far as strength, stamina and pump go.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I never really saw much results from CEE, so im thinking about giving kre-alk a shot people say a lot of non-responders actually respond to it... so im hoping maybe I can experience what people get from creatine.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Id say go for both, try "horsepower" by universal. Its absolutely the best ive tried, instant sickly gains in masss pump and strength. You feel it immediatley and the pump stays!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard lot's of good things about horse power, only bad thing about it is that it contains mono if I remember correctly. Don't much care for monohydrate. As for CEE or KreaAlk. I personally like KreaAlk a better, as CEE just didn't sit to well with me.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I just got a bunch of samples of horsepower...I like it alot. It doesnt seem to mix well but good enough.

Kre-Alkalyn 1.5gr
Creatine Ethyl Ester 1.1gr
Tri-Creatine Malate 1.5gr

Its got whole lot of other stuff in it as well..
NO blend arginine, ornithine, taurine etc.

Taste pretty good too.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess I was mistaken on the mono. Funny that you found the taste good, some of the reviews I remember reading said that Horsepower tasted like Horsesh!t.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Well I like horse**** too! Donkey poo is good:)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HA!! Bet you can mule kick like a sumbeech.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Taste is not important to me, but i t doesnt taste good, doesnt mix well also. Its a good thing your not looking for a well mixed tasty drink, your looking for an awesome pump, endurance, strength, size product. :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True, true, I'll pretty much chug down anything if I think the benefits are, well, beneficial.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Just had the fruit punch this morning. Not very good. I really honestly kinda like the lemonade stuff.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Horsepower is def. one of the best creatine's in the industry - I loved it when I had it, but the taste - wow! ... to me it was horrible - I actually puked one day, because it made me gag over and over again. If you can stomach the taste - the creatine is top notch ;)