Halodrol questions...Please Advise

Under Repair

Awards
I have been lifting for two years straight after a 2 year break. I started a cycle of Halodrol-50 and Winztrol. I did my homework and have my gym manger doing the cycle along the way.

I trust most of what I am doing but, I work one muscle group per day once a week for example
Mon chest
tues back
wed legs/shoulders
thurs bi's tri's
fri core day

I feel like I am cheating my body while on Halodrol since that only gives me 4-5 workouts while on a 4 week cycle.

Should I being compressing that to get two workouts in per muscle group per week??
Like :

Mon chest/ back
tues bi/tri / legs
wed shoulders
thurs chest back
fri bi/tri/ legs
sat shoulders/ core

Any suggestions on how many times to work a muscle group in a week while on cycle would be appriciated.
Under Repair is online now Add to Under Repair's Reputation Edit/Delete Message

Under Repair

Awards
Sort of...basically I have a routine that splits body parts so they are hit twice a week. Was wondering if I should use that as opposed to one that hits each muscle once a week. Thanks for any input.....

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes it seems like a good idea to increase volume while on cycle. Steroids increase recovery time which is great but overtraining is still possible. Many factors can contribute to whether or not your going to overtain yourself such as intensity and such. What does your workout look like?

...but since your under the supervision of a trainer and have a solid workout plan I wouldn't worry about it too much. I think your fine

Under Repair

Awards
The workout is very intense on each group and I still am sore after most of my workouts. For example on my chest day I do bench, decline dumbell press, incline press, and two hybrid excercises with cable straps while holding dumbells. This is followed up with 30 minutes of cardio(as I still have a little gut) This is probably my lightest day and leg/shoulder/trap day has 13 excercises....so the workouts are powerfull...as I talk this out it seems I may be just fine..just a little hyped!