Sperm heath supplements

Status
Not open for further replies.
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Acetyl L Carnitine is your friend. It gives sperm extra motility and longer reach and life inside the cervix.

High gamma vitamin E at around 1000 iu per day will also up sperm production.

Then there is pollen quernitin which is supposed to be good, but I've never tried it.

Good luck. Using the supps you listed and these additional ones, I got my wife pregnant while I was still technically in PCT and indulging in a certain "herbal" supplement. Testes are more resilient than people give them credit for. Unless you are born with a tendency for low or zero sperm count, you have to work pretty hard to shut them off for good.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
all i know is ejaculoid gives you huge loads!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Semen volume may or may not correlate to more sperm...but it adds to the baby making fun nonetheless.

Maca, Fenugreek, and Horny Goat Weed do the trick for me. Kerpow!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At one time someone on here had a thread going on increasing, errr ...volume.

If memory serves me well, it was called something like "Back Up Several Steps Because I’m Just About to Shower the Entire Neighborhood with Spluge/I’ve Become Frighteningly Similar to a Human Seminal Rainbird - Stack".

Now - that may not have been the exact name, but I think if your search under that name, you’d probably find it.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I think it was the "loadblowers" log or something like that :p

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it was the "loadblowers" log or something like that :p
That may be it - but you have to admit the two (your title and mine) sound alike.

It may have had some sort of tag line, like Loadblowers Stack: “When You Care Enough to Want to Inundate the One You Love with Copious Amounts of Man Batter”, or “One Way for a Loving Husband to Motive His Wife to Go Ahead and Buy That New, Smart Looking, Raincoat and Umbrella Ensemble".

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
on the same boat myself, been dosing maca and powerfull (maca DEFINITELY increases volume). For zinc, would ZMA do the trick, and when/how much on the ALCAR?

Appreciate the thread, Grant.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HCG increases sperm count, and is prescribed to men trying to conceive. i see no reason to use anything else.

PowerFull from USPLabs is probably the closest legal approximation.

bigfatty

Awards
At one time someone on here had a thread going on increasing, errr ...volume.

If memory serves me well, it was called something like "Back Up Several Steps Because I’m Just About to Shower the Entire Neighborhood with Spluge/I’ve Become Frighteningly Similar to a Human Seminal Rainbird - Stack".

Now - that may not have been the exact name, but I think if your search under that name, you’d probably find it.
I think this is the thread you meant: "good sups for big loads"

Status
Not open for further replies.