Is it worth it to get a blood test? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is it worth it to get a blood test?

1. olb

Is it worth it to get a blood test?

Superdrol, steroids out of the picture. Is it worth it to get a blood test? What is the price? Does it have to be ordered by a doctor? Curious as to whether i should randomly get one.

2. 191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)

its free in australia and most countries with a decent health care system.
  3. New Member

probably

Quote Originally Posted by olb
    Superdrol, steroids out of the picture. Is it worth it to get a blood test? What is the price? Does it have to be ordered by a doctor? Curious as to whether i should randomly get one.
    Hi, im not a true juicer but i think i might have some insight that could help. First the blood test only shows blood profiles, it will do nothing to change them besides letting you make the decision to stop using. Besides that, it would seem to me ( and im no doctor) that unless you have a strict routine of eating, sleeping, and working out the test could be misleading, but still a good idea. If you sway from your diet it would seem that your blood profile would also follow. And a bit of wisdom for the ending: Having the blood test is a good idea because: you will learn more about yourself and your health and maybe have a good conversation with your doctor, again learning more. It will affect your psychy in a postive way, which i believe affects you health, the mind and body are one. It (will) reduce stress because you will know your health is in good standing. Stress is bad, avoid it at most costs! This is no joke, it can make you bald, skin problems because it can affect your immune system, your heart and every cell in your body, man...... now that is something to stay away from! Just be nice to everybody you meet, this not only creates good karma, it reduces stress for everybody, we are all fighting a hard battle. Good luck bro! May God always be with you!
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by olb
    If you don't regularly see a doctor for checkups, you should. Theywould schedule routine labs for you to get a baseline. Lab testing only does so much but does offer some positives beyond the physical exam.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

It's good to get them every once in a while even if there's no steroids involved. With my health insurance it's free but even if you don't have any they aren't much more than hundred bucks.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Yes, they can be valuable on 2 levels:

1.) General guideline on how your health/endocrine system is being affected and once that's satisfied;

2.) Guideline as to where you need help with your supplement selection.

For example, after satisfying objective #1 above I ran a cortisol, testosterone/free T test. Knowing these #'s revealed that I could benefit from an ATD/ActivaTe stack. Otherwise, I might have wasted a lot of time and money on pursuing other area such as adaptogens, anti-cortisol products etc..
  7. constant recomp

Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick
    Yes, they can be valuable on 2 levels:

1.) General guideline on how your health/endocrine system is being affected and once that's satisfied;

2.) Guideline as to where you need help with your supplement selection.

For example, after satisfying objective #1 above I ran a cortisol, testosterone/free T test. Knowing these #'s revealed that I could benefit from an ATD/ActivaTe stack. Otherwise, I might have wasted a lot of time and money on pursuing other area such as adaptogens, anti-cortisol products etc..

I agree........it is very useful, as it tells you were you stand. Then you will be able to see which products would be the most beneficial to you.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it even possible to get this sick from a supplement?
    By drvinnybombat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 10:13 AM
  2. why is it so hard to get enough protein?
    By halflife3 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 03:38 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 01:29 PM
  4. IGF addition to Pct??? is it worth it...
    By superset2 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 12:10 AM
  5. is it worth it?
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2003, 08:31 AM