HP Creatine

Havok

Awards
HP Creatine is real cheap

is that stuff ****? Has anyoen tried it, or is it worth it?

TarvMan

Awards
U talkin about Phosphage HP? By eas?

If so, i think its just creatine and dextrose.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
he talking about higher power creatine, the one bb.com carries. as for its purtiy, its 100% pure grade monohyrdate. never used it myself but if price a concern, why not still stick with prolabs creapure?
1000grams of HS for 19.99
1000grams prolab for 20.50 (at the first site i checked on...so could be less elsewhere) Sage

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It might be cheaper, but Creatine Monohydrate is Creatine Monohydrate, and they are all the same. These companies BUY the raw product from various suppliers and then add dextrose etc and put their label on the finished product. The Creatine itself comes from the same 2 or 3 big manufacturers. Don't buy into the marketing hype of companies like Prolab, Syntrax and AST. If there is any difference, it's too slight to worry about—or pay extra for.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by John Benz
It might be cheaper, but Creatine Monohydrate is Creatine Monohydrate, and they are all the same. These companies BUY the raw product from various suppliers and then add dextrose etc and put their label on the finished product. The Creatine itself comes from the same 2 or 3 big manufacturers. Don't buy into the marketing hype of companies like Prolab, Syntrax and AST. If there is any difference, it's too slight to worry about—or pay extra for.
ya ive read that as well, creatine comes from 2-3 big manufacturers but only thing i was saying about Syntrax's Straight is it is creatine anhydrous which is different from monohydrate. i did some research on it, but came up dry. only thing i found was some stuff about anhydrous bonding. this is why i pimp Straight. it is claimed to be 6% purer than monohydrate, im seeing more products w/ the anhydrous bond (if that means anything), but regardless of all that, it is a few dollars cheaper. so either way you could come out on top ya know. if i missed anything, please enlighten me, you probably know more about this than i would. just trying to put my 2 cents in here :D