Aminogen? Where to get it

mdts

Awards
Aminogen can make your protein work better for you. Why don't any of the supplement wharehouses sell it? Is it patented or what? Though I do know where to get it in capsule form but, I don't think i can post it openly here.
MDTS

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure where you can get it seperately, but it is in ON's 100% Whey.

Don't know if that helps, but if you wanted to use the Aminogen with your whey, then you've got it already made right there. No need to make any extra purchases.

johnrfit

Awards
Aminogen is a patented product of Triarco. Triarco is a supplier of raw materials.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aminogen is a patented product of Triarco. Triarco is a supplier of raw materials.
I'll send an inquiry...thanks for the info.

johnrfit

Awards
Dsade:
The president of Triarco is Roger Rhode JR. They are in the Patterson New Jersey area.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade:
The president of Triarco is Roger Rhode JR. They are in the Patterson New Jersey area.
Do you want a job? I could use some help. :)
Thanks for the info, let me see if I can try to nail a decent price.

Atlas

Awards
I'd wait for Dsade to see if he can get it, but I remember that Aminogen was sold at GNC for a while, but if your like me you wont set foot in those stores again! Also, MHP's new multivitamin has aminogen and carbogen inside it as well.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
I'd wait for Dsade to see if he can get it, but I remember that Aminogen was sold at GNC for a while, but if your like me you wont set foot in those stores again! Also, MHP's new multivitamin has aminogen and carbogen inside it as well.
they do have it in one of their blend formulas under their brand

johnrfit

Awards
DSADE wrote: Do you want a job? I could use some help.

I have been in the supp industry for over 28 years.

cage

Awards
wow! wow u":jaw: ve been in for a while.I bet u know your shi_!

johnrfit

Awards
Jayhawk wrote; They had supps back then?

Yes, we usually just ground up dinosaur poop and put it in capsules.:jaw: