Are there natural test boosters that give steroid like results?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.2%

Are there natural test boosters that give steroid like results?

I'm new to the natty test boosters, so I could use some help. I've had plenty of AAS and legal prohormones experience including test, d-bol, drol, NPP, Deca, M1t, Superdrol, Phera, Mega-trn. The new designer steroids are immpressive and feel alot like the "real" stuff. My question is, are there any single products or stacks that make you feel like you're really juicing?

It's tough to gauge people's responses when their only experience with anabolics are only the natural products. People who used both illegal steroids and natural supps, post your experiences and feelings on how they are similiar or different. thanks!

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i'm a heavy anabolics user and i got quasi-steroid results from:

- the original acTivate (not the new gen)
    - formestane
    - 6OXO
    - powerfull (as much as i hate to admit it)

granted, none of these were quite like a proper juice cycle, but they were the closest things that arent "really" hormones (debatable w/ 4oha)
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Same_old - do you know why the original ActivaTe might be better than the new batches?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I have had previous experiences with 1-ad and animal stak. I must say that the best natural anabolic out there was X-Factor for me. I have had better results with it that these PH products. I also tried ActivaTe as well, and I had to finish it sooner because of acne problems. I didn't tried Powerfull, so I can't comment on it. Jungle Warfare, Restore, and Alpha Drive XL are also pretty good products.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just clear this up for me...do you want to know what supplement compares to PH's in relation to raising testosterone or do you want to know what supplement compares in relation to anabolism?

I've never used any form of AAS so I cannot compare.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

AlphaDrive worked very well for me.
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I very much like Alpaha Drive, Restore, and JW! These are all excellent products. Have not tried powerfull yet, but will here in a few days along with Rebound Reloaded and ActivaTe. Anways, I felt JW gave definately me the most "anabolism" out of these products.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.85%

PowerFul
    Alpha Drive XL
    Restore
    Ultra Hotter
    ATD
    Novedex XT
    Formestane
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.66%

---
  10. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    Why?
    WHY??
  11. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.51%

Quote Originally Posted by E-Swift25
    My question is, are there any single products or stacks that make you feel like you're really juicing?
    No.

12. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%

Just do test peroid........
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.92%

do u guys consider JW a test booster, im not so sure that that is just what it is.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.97%

You're better off doing the real deal. You at least know it works and how it works and what's in it.

You have no idea what's in these "test boosters." They can be capsules of test or something else in there...just called something else.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Cool How do you add a picture to your Profile?

How do you add a picture to your Profile ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%

Quote Originally Posted by DIDELYDOO_62
  17. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22
    I second that
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Proteinpowda
    You're better off doing the real deal. You at least know it works and how it works and what's in it.

You have no idea what's in these "test boosters." They can be capsules of test or something else in there...just called something else.
    you know for sure, without any doubt whatsoever, what's in your gear? i certainly dont, and i use alot of the stuff

i dont think it's bad form to want steroid-like effects without the sides. there are some serious downsides to steroid use....the market is managing to put out some high quality non-hormonals that are at least interesting, at most - revolutionary.

use steroids for awhile and you'll see the dark side of...um...the dark side not that i dont love em, but as a health-conscious person i too search for a suitable alternative.

it should be mentioned that the majority of the "natural test boosters" mentioned here increase natty test via negative estrogen feedback (i'm sure most of you know that), but this practice has sides of its own for sure.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.97%

Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    you know for sure, without any doubt whatsoever, what's in your gear? i certainly dont, and i use alot of the stuff

i dont think it's bad form to want steroid-like effects without the sides. there are some serious downsides to steroid use....the market is managing to put out some high quality non-hormonals that are at least interesting, at most - revolutionary.

use steroids for awhile and you'll see the dark side of...um...the dark side not that i dont love em, but as a health-conscious person i too search for a suitable alternative.

it should be mentioned that the majority of the "natural test boosters" mentioned here increase natty test via negative estrogen feedback (i'm sure most of you know that), but this practice has sides of its own for sure.
    Which is why it's not the best practice. Sure if you want osteoperosis and corroded lipid values go for it. Not to mentioned dimished growth hormone levels....
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.51%

whats wrong with the new activate? i just got one of them in the mail
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.58%

hyperdrol by anabolic extreme, axis- ht by BSN, activate by anabolic extreme, powerfull by usp.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.58%

Quote Originally Posted by DIDELYDOO_62
    dude your weird and you got dandruff, whos the lucky lady?
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage
    Same_old - do you know why the original ActivaTe might be better than the new batches?
    i have no idea, but the new activate did nothing for me, whereas with the old 20 pills/day formula i was oily, horny and gained 5-6lbs in 3 weeks or so.

proteinpowda - why are you here then, if steroids are so evil??
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.17%

The answer is no....period

What the hell is steriod like results.....for f*&$ sake either it is or it isnt.....

I have used alot products....starting from 6oxo, ultra hotter, pheraplex, emax....then on to orals turinabol, stana etc and them the IM range........

There just isnt a comparison to be made
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Mirt
    The answer is no....period

What the hell is steriod like results.....for f*&$ sake either it is or it isnt.....

I have used alot products....starting from 6oxo, ultra hotter, pheraplex, emax....then on to orals turinabol, stana etc and them the IM range........

There just isnt a comparison to be made
    All buisness, theres no way.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%

dude your weird and you got dandruff, whos the lucky lady?
    ****ing riot!
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

think what you want fellas. the guy asked for steroid and supp users to comment. i know that more than a few of us believe these non-hormonals are worth using, and provide quasi-juice effects (albeit mild juice)
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.97%

Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    i have no idea, but the new activate did nothing for me, whereas with the old 20 pills/day formula i was oily, horny and gained 5-6lbs in 3 weeks or so.

proteinpowda - why are you here then, if steroids are so evil??
    I don't think they're evil. They have quite a few benefical properties. People just need to know how to use them correctly.
    The whole idea that steroids are bad is overly done.
    What I am stressing here is that Decreasing estrogen levels to lower test is not the way to go about things.
    Just do the real thing; stuff with research behind it and clinicial trials. Not something that meets sales quotas b/c of flowery words and has no research behind it.
    Come on do you really want to be taking something when you don't know what the effects down the line are? When you hardly even know how it will effect you immedietly? Generally when somebody makes claims like these companies make we would say they're too good to be true yet a lot of you vehemently defend them.
    I ask you: Why are they worth defending? A lot of them are better than the rest and we know through trial and error that some stuff works and some stuff doesn't. But effectively we're test tubes for these products.
    Do you even know if these compounds are pure and un-contaminated? There are quite a few ways to test that (TLC, Melting point comparisons, etc). Do you know the quality standards are for the company? Do they run IR's and HPLC on a batch of each of their products or possibly put a tracer on the product to follow it's metabolism?
    Do they have staff qualified to do this?
    In most cases the answer is no.
    What they do have though are a good sales team.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Proteinpowda
    I don't think they're evil. They have quite a few benefical properties. People just need to know how to use them correctly.
    The whole idea that steroids are bad is overly done.
    What I am stressing here is that Decreasing estrogen levels to lower test is not the way to go about things.
    Just do the real thing; stuff with research behind it and clinicial trials. Not something that meets sales quotas b/c of flowery words and has no research behind it.
    Come on do you really want to be taking something when you don't know what the effects down the line are? When you hardly even know how it will effect you immedietly? Generally when somebody makes claims like these companies make we would say they're too good to be true yet a lot of you vehemently defend them.
    I ask you: Why are they worth defending? A lot of them are better than the rest and we know through trial and error that some stuff works and some stuff doesn't. But effectively we're test tubes for these products.
    Do you even know if these compounds are pure and un-contaminated? There are quite a few ways to test that (TLC, Melting point comparisons, etc). Do you know the quality standards are for the company? Do they run IR's and HPLC on a batch of each of their products or possibly put a tracer on the product to follow it's metabolism?
    Do they have staff qualified to do this?
    In most cases the answer is no.
    What they do have though are a good sales team.
    Bro, most of these companies have a manual that's thicker than a phonebook for overseas chemical manufacturing plants with formulas that would make most chemists drop a big deuce in their pants. A decent chemist is temporarily employeed to search through compounds with possible anabolic/androgenic properties and try to logically analyze that compound with and against similar compounds with any published studies done on mice (because we're the first human subjects). After applying the scientific method to this 'new' compound, a proprietary blend is mixed in the pot in amounts that are undisclosed and this blend usually consists of crap we've already heard of and/or been using. The company offers fancy prizes for putting out the best logs because the logs like the one's here at anabolic minds are the ONLY significant, usable data that we have on the reactions of these compounds in the human body.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    Bro, most of these companies have a manual that's thicker than a phonebook for overseas chemical manufacturing plants with formulas that would make most chemists drop a big deuce in their pants. A decent chemist is temporarily employeed to search through compounds with possible anabolic/androgenic properties and try to logically analyze that compound with and against similar compounds with any published studies done on mice (because we're the first human subjects). After applying the scientific method to this 'new' compound, a proprietary blend is mixed in the pot in amounts that are undisclosed and this blend usually consists of crap we've already heard of and/or been using. The company offers fancy prizes for putting out the best logs because the logs like the one's here at anabolic minds are the ONLY significant, usable data that we have on the reactions of these compounds in the human body.

Well put! This thread is a great example of this: MassFX Blood Tests?
  31. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Force, I tried to rep you but I have to spread more around before I can. I'd like to put your post in my Sig.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    Force, I tried to rep you but I have to spread more around before I can. I'd like to put your post in my Sig.
    Hey there! I'm kinda new to getting actively involved in Anabolicminds... although I've been reading it for a while now. How do I spread points?
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

there is nothing even close to some of the stronger gears,

trying to find a naturual comparison to 200mg of tren a week?!?!

good luck......

i say just take a decent amount of test, and maybe some deca, people been taking it for 40+ years and the sides and effects are well known, plus test is a relatively naturual chemical that is already in your body, so it can be disposed of relatively efficiently, it will take awhile before your body will stop responding to 750mg of test a week and some deca.:burg:
  34. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    Hey there! I'm kinda new to getting actively involved in Anabolicminds... although I've been reading it for a while now. How do I spread points?
    Just click the Yin-Yang button that says "Karma" below their name.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 08:57 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 02:20 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 06:15 PM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 01:27 PM
  5. Best Natural Test Booster That Doesn't Require PCT
    By MonStar1120 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19