Next test boost stack?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Right now im taking NHA stack which is doing pretty good but this is really the first pro-test boost stack ive ever tried...so for my next stack i was wanting some insight ...powerfull/cissus/Activate??...powerfull/symmetry? fenotest/anagen? not really sure... im also waiting to see if the 1-ad and 4-ad by ams is not just a DHEA...so ya possibly Mass FX and hyperdrol

also it seems like my libido is a little down from the NHA stack.. and since this is just an NHA stack u deff dont need to do any kind of post cycle therapy right? just wanna make sure i keep my gains they say u do but who knows

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Just my personal opinion but...
I would suggest you take some time without supplements, it seems to me that you're focussing too much on the pills. I would advise you get some of the Cissus-RX that will be released soon, otherwise give yourself a month or so without any test boosters or anti-estrogens.

Lower your dose of Rebound Reloaded by one cap and see if your libido returns. No PCT is required but taper down the dose towards the end of the cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
some good advice, suggest you take it. give your body chance to adapt. good luck.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
i loved the NHA stack. very nice gains and so far have kept them (3 weeks off). just started the powerfull/camph/cissus stack. nothing too noticeable so far but its only been 4 days, and I've stuck to recommended dosages. thinking i'll bump it up to 8-10 powerfull starting next week.

ziri- how much does size matter in the dosaging for these products??
6'4" 235

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
i loved the NHA stack. very nice gains and so far have kept them (3 weeks off). just started the powerfull/camph/cissus stack. nothing too noticeable so far but its only been 4 days, and I've stuck to recommended dosages. thinking i'll bump it up to 8-10 powerfull starting next week.

ziri- how much does size matter in the dosaging for these products??
6'4" 235
Generally speaking take around 1 cap of PowerFULL/20lbs weight but play with the dosing to get optimal effect.

cAMPH and Cissus-RX generally act in similar ways in all user weights.
Start cAMPH low, no more than 6 caps a day to begin with but you can increase that once a tolarance is built up. For Cissus-RX you can dose from 5+ caps a day, 5 caps should give a therapeutic effect while increasing dose should give an added anabolic effect.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Just my personal opinion but...
I would suggest you take some time without supplements, it seems to me that you're focussing too much on the pills. I would advise you get some of the Cissus-RX that will be released soon, otherwise give yourself a month or so without any test boosters or anti-estrogens.

Lower your dose of Rebound Reloaded by one cap and see if your libido returns. No post cycle therapy is required but taper down the dose towards the end of the cycle.

o no no no im gonna take time to recoup from my first stack to my next stack of pro test lol im not THAT stupid...just want to get things together for when im ready i dont have to sit around and wait (i hate waiting :frustrate )

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
o no no no im gonna take time to recoup from my first stack to my next stack of pro test lol im not THAT stupid...just want to get things together for when im ready i dont have to sit around and wait (i hate waiting :frustrate )
It's not that going from one stack to another is a bad idea in itself, the reason I suggest you take time from popping pills is because it's the only thing I've read you ask/talk about which leads me to beleive you're putting more focus on supplementation than you are on diet.

If you held a gun to my head I would suggest PowerFULL, Cissus-RX and Cialabol. PowerFULL 8 2/4/2, Cissus-RX 6ED 2/2/2, Cialabol 8ON 4 Pre/4 Post - 6OFF 2/2/2.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
It's not that going from one stack to another is a bad idea in itself, the reason I suggest you take time from popping pills is because it's the only thing I've read you ask/talk about which leads me to beleive you're putting more focus on supplementation than you are on diet.

If you held a gun to my head I would suggest PowerFULL, Cissus-RX and Cialabol. PowerFULL 8 2/4/2, Cissus-RX 6ED 2/2/2, Cialabol 8ON 4 Pre/4 Post - 6OFF 2/2/2.

haha funny alright thnxs for the suggestions...well i dont talk much about the diet b/c ive got it pretty well down for as good as a senior in highschool can get i suppose (my mom thinks im stupid lol) and i talk about lifting every once in a while but i like to ask what ppl think r the best products